Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest (16351 Views)

A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / Unbelievable: NANS ''honours'' Buruji Kashamu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by franugo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Emmahunk:

It is unfortunate that rather than address the issue on ground, many have resorted to calling T B JOSHUA and other men of God names.
Some of us have lost the fear of God for real.
What happened to the Biblical injunction of "touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm?"
If Prophet T.B Joshua is a dupe and murderer, who are we to judge. May God forgive our ignorance

senseless n useless postundecidedcry
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
otijah:
well even if there is no heaven or hell, during your point of death which will happen soon, God will set up hell for the first time in history for you

Stop quoting me pls. I don't argue with cowards like u who scream for the mods at the slightest provocation. Go in peace

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by ojoagefu4jc(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
NANS should not continue to tow the shameful paths like it has been doing. these criminals should not represent the Nigerian Students with despicable acts as this. I can't see the interest of students here neither is it patriotic. Where is our hope? When important issue of national interest comes up, you must seek wise counsel instead of gathering bunch of hunger-striken idiots to show case madness and thereby draging intelligent Nigerian students to the mud.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by franugo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
niggereyez:
oga presido hear urself....
"building (man-made object) collapse is a natural disaster.... smh.
#shame!

u dey mind the implicit imbecilesundecided nothing pesin no go c 4 dis countrycry

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by mckoolcharming(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

T. B JOSHUA AND OYEDEPO ARE THE MOST CORRUPT AND EVILS PASTORS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. ONE IS THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL, THE OTHER IS A MASS MURDERER.

THEY BOTH ARE USING BIBLE TO SCAM GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND RIP THEM OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ALL IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS.

MAY GOD PUNISH THESE EVIL MEN IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

Any brainwashed bastard that quotes me shall die of stray bullets undecided

T. B JOSHUA AND OYEDEPO ARE THE MOST CORRUPT AND EVILS PASTORS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. ONE IS THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL, THE OTHER IS A MASS MURDERER.

THEY BOTH ARE USING BIBLE TO SCAM GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND RIP THEM OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ALL IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS.

[/b][/i]

[/quote]

[/b][/i]

[/quote]

[/b][/i]

[/quote]

U̶̲̥̅̊ need Jesus!!!..........

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
for u to insult this great men of God u will never know peace in your life until u retract this statement,mark my word from today and if it didn't happen know I'm not called
called by who?for what?a true born again or man of God will never react the way you just did. Leave the dude alone and let God be the one to act. If truly you are a born again or a pastor,you need to watch the way you react to issues,you are still living in the flesh if you ask me
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by mckoolcharming(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU BRAINWASHED BASTARD. YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN VERSION OF BOKO HARAM. RELIGIOUS FANATICS THAT KILLS OR CURSE ANYONE WHO OPPOSES THEIR EVIL RELIGION. YOU ARE THE MOUTH PIECE OF THE GOD OF MEN RIGHTNOW YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR GOD? YOU RELIGIOUS SLAVES HAVE YOUR SENSES IN THE POCKET OF THE CON MEN. YOU HAVE BEEN HYPNOTIZED. I CANT BLAME YOU. FOOLISH GULLIBLE IDIOOTT

I wish nairaland have smiles for morals
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by mckoolcharming(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Another brainwashed goon. Your life will be on the shelf soon. Your death will be miserable. Fool

MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by sapientia(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
I weep...

Is this the NANS we left?
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by mckoolcharming(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

There is no hell or heaven. Get that into your skull. When a man dies it's over. The hell bull-sh.its is used to keep gullible minds in check so pastors can manipulate you and make huge profits.

Animals die, humans die, plants die. Its all cycle of life

Will my Pet Dog also follow me to heaven or hell Use your brain nigga

Now I understand wia †ђξ problem started from
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin collapsed building is a natural disaster..... hehehehe..... dummies
And these are the educated ones? the rot runs deep
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
called by who?for what?a true born again or man of God will never react the way you just did. Leave the dude alone and let God be the one to act. If truly you are a born again or a pastor,you need to watch the way you react to issues,you are still living in the flesh if you ask me
don't make my anger kindle on u
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Champele(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
My people dying of ignorance since 1100bc. If Tbjoshua the murderer want let him go ahead and bribe all the fools in lagos,this time its not only about nigerians but south Africans too. He go hear wii!.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Champele(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians have not respect for human life that's why this murderer think he can bribe people and get away with his crime. Funny,its not about naija,this na south African citizen,people that value their life more us.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Champele(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians have not respect for human life that's why this murderer think he can bribe people and get away with his crime. Funny,its not about naija,this na south African citizen,people that value their life more than us.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
don't make my anger kindle on u
fok off. You have just confirmed what I wrote about you. Its people like you that use religion to do evil things in Nigeria. People like you ridicule the geniune men of God and born again Christains,you are just the Christain version of shekau,using religion to perpetuate evils. You anger kindle on who?me iya ngbali?you dey mad,bring it on and let's see who blinks 1st. Its people like you I love having issues with on NL. You have just helped me to show the World the real you. May amadioha bend your yansh. Now bring it on right here right now tongue
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by delishpot: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
See common NANS o. Howmuch dem give dem to buy fuel? Cos I know say TB nor dey give bribe na only fuel money him dey give.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by cinovikthor(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Students are operating onna Zero joy level for the governments, Seems the church leaders are paying more residues than the government....Man anywhere money dey, that na the way ....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
fok off. You have just confirmed what I wrote about you. Its people like you that use religion to do evil things in Nigeria. People like you ridicule the geniune men of God and born again Christains,you are just the Christain version of shekau,using religion to perpetuate evils. You anger kindle on who?me iya ngbali?you dey mad,bring it on and let's see who blinks 1st. Its people like you I love having issues with on NL. You have just helped me to show the World the real you. May amadioha bend your yansh. Now bring it on right here right now tongue
don't have ur time,but u will get wat u like looking for very soon I promise

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
don't have ur time,but u will get wat u like looking for very soon I promise
Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea. Dumbass. I will be right here waiting for you whenever you have my time. Just hit me up,don't forget my name,iya ngbali
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by rexbuton: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is a clear message .
This shows that all hope is lost as regards Nigeria's future. if our NANS can be so stupid to protest on an issue that has no bearing whatsoever on education let alone students welfare, it means our youths don't even know what is relevant anymore
they just collect money and dance shoki for anybody.
TB Joshua is another corrupt person who should be behind bars and his enterprises shut down. he is an unrepentant conman. in fact that collapse shud be properly investigated cos e be like say d man get things to hide .

Very soon Nigerian institute of Surveyors go come protest say government no give farmers free fertilizer ..
Down with Unionism.. They are all thieves
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by haulagehandlers(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayojosephy:
Na today abi we no dey dis naija again ni... Pastor Please settle dis fellas handsomely nd they will stop dia protect cos na dia main concern be dat not d dead or dia families. ..

Please read the article again. Kai na wa for you oh
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by shurlermoz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
for u to insult this great men of God u will never know peace in your life until u retract this statement,mark my word from today and if it didn't happen know I'm not called

My friend sharrap there, who called you?!
All this niggers be calling God incessantly and later they will be forming God called them.
So God called you to be cursing people abi? Even if the guy insult men of God, God Himself will fight for them, and small time you will be yabbing some people as extremist because dem dey try fight for their God.
My friend, peace is far from your household too with this type of attitude.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
shurlermoz:

My friend sharrap there, who called you?!
All this niggers be calling God incessantly and later they will be forming God called them.
So God called you to be cursing people abi? Even if the guy insult men of God, God Himself will fight for them, and small time you will be yabbing some people as extremist because dem dey try fight for their God.
My friend, peace is far from your household too with this type of attitude.
support him and share from the wrath upon, try me and see

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i iya ngbali I'm senseless and dumbass

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Frankmishael post=31076054][/quote]is that all you have got? tongue
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
shurlermoz:

peace is far from my household .

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by mmsen: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
This is why democracy sucks sometimes.

\

Democracy is a mistake when people are so willfully stupid.

People who are argue that a building collapsing is a natural phenomenon need to be recused from any and all positions of responsibility.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by bodee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

You are very foolish Sir,

So I will now die of stray bullet.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Shekemba(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
These faceless students have bastardize student unionism. Of what concern is the inquest to students' welfare?
We have loosing our value system too fast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Easiest Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities And Higher Institutions / NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike / Delsu Post Utme Aptitude Test Lecture 1: Anagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.