Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest (16352 Views)

A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / Unbelievable: NANS ''honours'' Buruji Kashamu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Laycan(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari is coming to handle d case d date don near.....SAI GMB
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Wendy80(f): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
What has Nans got to do with T b Joshua?
Or is Synagogue now a n higher institution?
#Nanshaslostfocus

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
I Weep for Students in Nigeria.. so tell me this.. a Mysterious Plane, A Boko-Haram Bomber, The US Mysterious Sound-Wave Weapon, The CIA and Al-queda are all claims TB Joshua himself has presented in his Front-flipping and Back-flipping tactics.. so now he has found another one NATURAL DISASTER.. so your GOD can see Natural Disasters Japan Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, Malaysian Flight etc) everywhere in the world and warn you to warn people. but did not see your Natural Disaster.. which killed over 300 of his own worshiping children.. CHAI!!! TBJ Dairis Godooooooh
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

T. B JOSHUA AND OYEDEPO ARE THE MOST CORRUPT AND EVILS PASTORS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. ONE IS THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL, THE OTHER IS A MASS MURDERER.

THEY BOTH ARE USING BIBLE TO SCAM GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND RIP THEM OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ALL IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS.

MAY GOD PUNISH THESE EVIL MEN IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

Any brainwashed bastard that quotes me shall die of stray bullets undecided
for u to insult this great men of God u will never know peace in your life until u retract this statement,mark my word from today and if it didn't happen know I'm not called

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Bluffly: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

T. B JOSHUA AND OYEDEPO ARE THE MOST CORRUPT AND EVILS PASTORS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. ONE IS THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL, THE OTHER IS A MASS MURDERER.

THEY BOTH ARE USING BIBLE TO SCAM GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND RIP THEM OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ALL IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS.

Emi ti gbe ina wo oju ota loni, ota ko le ri ohun gbe mi se. mo ti se awo ajere, beeni ajere ko le je mi mo aiye. mo se awo alara, mo se awo , osun yeye o, yeeeeeee mo se awo orisa merindilogun. Emi koni rare bi ko se orire ni to ri pe gbogbo origun mererin ode aiye yi se te mi. Bi ope ogede ba gbe owo, ara re lo n fi na. Ko gba le nu re.

Now having said that...... I have quoted you. grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by niggereyez(f): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
oga presido hear urself....
"building (man-made object) collapse is a natural disaster.... smh.
#shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by sagewonders(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

you need brain surgery. fast. I no your a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Louislewis: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=24pt]Students without brain. What kind of natural disaster? Hired touts within the church that could not differentiate between "natural disasters" with "man-made disasters" have turned to students. Members of the church turned student. How long will people been deceived?[/size]
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Vock(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm speechless, NANS!!! I even thought they were protesting about the slowness of the inquest. Is that a natural disaster WTF
This country is corrupted to the bone, thank God I'm not a member of NANS... anytime they come to my school, we'll chase them out. Awa o segbe radarada!

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Utchman1: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
NANS, if your concern is that other corruption cases are being swept under the carpet, please you can demonstrate for that and not to ask that a case in court be dropped because others are not being handled. We need to investigate and learn why the building collapsed in order to forestall future occurrence.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by dammytosh: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

You are a f00l. And to think you can scare people away because of the stray bullet that will kill you soon is amazing.

Learn to be tolerant and learn to present your view in a diplomatic way without necessarily showing how stup1d you can be when frustrated.

The other f00lish protesters are as f00lish as you are,

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by olapluto(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukzyblingz:

what has the PDP got to do with this?
Which party has been ruling since the 1999? Same period that all civil society groups were weakened.
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
for u to insult this great men of God u will never know peace in your life until u retract this statement,mark my word from today and if it didn't happen know I'm not called

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU BRAINWASHED BASTARD. YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN VERSION OF BOKO HARAM. RELIGIOUS FANATICS THAT KILLS OR CURSE ANYONE WHO OPPOSES THEIR EVIL RELIGION. YOU ARE THE MOUTH PIECE OF THE GOD OF MEN RIGHTNOW YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR GOD? YOU RELIGIOUS SLAVES HAVE YOUR SENSES IN THE POCKET OF THE CON MEN. YOU HAVE BEEN HYPNOTIZED. I CANT BLAME YOU. FOOLISH GULLIBLE IDIOOTT

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by LOVEGINO(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Realdeals:
What else can I say?
Tank u Lord
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Emmahunk(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Activities at the High Court,
Ikeja were yesterday halted
for minutes by the National
Association of Nigerian
Students, NANS when they
protested over the ongoing
coroner inquest into last
year’s collapsed building at
the Synagogue Church of All
Nations, SCOAN which killed
over 100 persons.
This came four months after
the Coroner Inquest set-up by
the State governor,
Babatunde Fashola to
investigate the cause of the
collapsed building.
The students, who were
armed with placards, stormed
the Ikeja High Court chanting
several anti-government
songs to buttress their
demands.
They argued that the Coroner
Inquest was an aberration to
a national disaster, saying
“building collapse is not a
purported act; rather a
natural disaster.”
President of NANS, Ondo
State, Simon Awodola argued
that setting up an inquest
into a natural disaster was to
victimize the church and the
owner, Prophet Temitope
Joshua.
According to him, “Even
setting up coroner inquest is
not acceptable to us. We
believe that there are
corruption, abduction and
other cases that should have
been looked into. But they
were swept under the carpet.
“This is a natural disaster.
Imagine when an earthquake
happens in Alausa who will
Lagos State Government sue
for it. The Lagos State
Government should abolish
the inquest and focus on
other developmental issues.
“We are appealing to the
Federal and state-Ondo and
Lagos-governments to look
into the issue critically and
look into the claim of the
church especially as it
concerns the plane that hover
on the structure before it
collapsed,” he added.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
smartphone provided by
Airtel Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/synagogue-nans-protest-in-lagos-demands-halt-in-coroner-inquest/#sthash.GaQzRFuO.dpuf

It is unfortunate that rather than address the issue on ground, many have resorted to calling T B JOSHUA and other men of God names.
Some of us have lost the fear of God for real.
What happened to the Biblical injunction of "touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm?"
If Prophet T.B Joshua is a dupe and murderer, who are we to judge. May God forgive our ignorance
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
dammytosh:

You are a f00l. And to think you can scare people away because of the stray bullet that will kill you soon is amazing.

Learn to be tolerant and learn to present your view in a diplomatic way without necessarily showing how stup1d you can be when frustrated.

The other f00lish protesters are as f00lish as you are,

Another brainwashed goon. Your life will be on the shelf soon. Your death will be miserable. Fool
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Agbgift(f): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Where was NANS when universities, all over the country were on strike for months? Fighting irrelevant fights. It's a pity d youths of today have sold their conscience for pea nut
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by tolexy007(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
but y is dat plpp always believe dat every protest is politically or financially motivated?
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Obascoetubi: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Emmahunk:

It is unfortunate that rather than address the issue on ground, many have resorted to calling T B JOSHUA and other men of God names.
Some of us have lost the fear of God for real.
What happened to the Biblical injunction of "touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm?"
If Prophet T.B Joshua is a dupe and murderer, who are we to judge. May God forgive our ignorance
i wish ur relative is among those building colapsed victims, nobody judge/touch tbj here. why tbj refused to appear iin court? he is above the law?
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Greatfuture: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
mislplaced priority
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by otijah(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

and what if its your parish priest that will open the gate of hell for you when you arrive

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
otijah:
and what if its your parish priest that will open the gate of hell for you when you arrive

There is no hell or heaven. Get that into your skull. When a man dies it's over. The hell bull-sh.its is used to keep gullible minds in check so pastors can manipulate you and make huge profits.

Animals die, humans die, plants die. Its all cycle of life

Will my Pet Dog also follow me to heaven or hell Use your brain nigga
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by IYANGBALI: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na wa o,NANS or what did I just read?what has NANS a study union got to do with TB Joshua's church?these are the so called leaders of tomorrow?omo this country is finished,money has killed everything. Bunch of hungry criminals tongue

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Agbgift:
Where was NANS when universities, all over the country were on strike for months? Fighting irrelevant fights. It's a pity d youths of today have sold their conscience for pea nut
don't mnd dem jare. Come inside let me show you something
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by otijah(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Another brainwashed goon. Your life will be on the shelf soon. Your death will be miserable. Fool
I wonder what are the Mods doing to stop these abusive words, this man should be banned on earth and in hell. HOW CAN YOU COME TO A SOCIAL NETWORK WITH ALL THESE CANAL WORDS, WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU POTRAY TO THE WORLD
Mods pls do the needful

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by franugo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
sosanova:
[size=20pt]All I can say is
SAI TB JOSHUA
[/size]

yhu are on your ownundecided
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by otijah(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

There is no hell or heaven. Get that into your skull. When a man dies it's over. The hell bull-sh.its is used to keep gullible minds in check so pastors can manipulate you and make huge profits.

Animals die, humans die, plants die. Its all cycle of life

Will my Pet Dog also follow me to heaven or hell Use your brain nigga
well even if there is no heaven or hell, during your point of death which will happen soon, God will set up hell for the first time in history for you

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
otijah:
I wonder what are the Mods doing to stop these abusive words, this man should be banned on earth and in hell. HOW CAN YOU COME TO A SOCIAL NETWORK WITH ALL THESE CANAL WORDS, WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU POTRAY TO THE WORLD
Mods pls do the needful

I guess u are blind to see the curses directed at me for stating my opinion. U expect me to keep quiet and smile while been cursed? Mumu
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WIth me for insulting men of GOD, because I'm a FOOLISH GULLIBLE IDIOOTT
Re: Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest by hayoakins(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Some of Nigerian editors do not pay attention to details.

A reporter sent a report using BB and it was uploaded with the signature undecided...That sucks.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? / We Failed, Yet Again - A Write Up By A Concerned OAU Student / Delsu Post Utme Aptitude Test Lecture 1: Anagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.