Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent (10912 Views)

Very Urgent Mass Recruitment Nationwide For One Of The Nigerian Banks / Ministry, Zinox To Build Database Of The Unemployed / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
czar1988:
wow.......so soon. just got the mail this evening...lets go there
pls is it for a test or interview? I did mine yesterday.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by pstfrancis(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
What's is the mail about?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
ppl started getting 2nd stage interview by 12pm 2morrow
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by pstfrancis(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
ineco:
ppl started getting 2nd stage interview by 12pm 2morrow

U be their staff?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by soria4real(f): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls if u have recd d second stage interview can u indicate by letting us know oooooo.still waiting for mine tho hope its in batches sha
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
was there yesterday for mine but a guy sat beside me got 2nd invited and another guy too called me that he got 2nd stage but to my surprised,a guy dat copied me got invited while I am still waiting for mine. so sad.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
ineco:
was there yesterday for mine but a guy sat beside me got 2nd invited and another guy too called me that he got 2nd stage but to my surprised,a guy dat copied me got invited while I am still waiting for mine. so sad.
I haven't been invited too. Don't you think its in batches or positions? Did you and d guy apply for the same position?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
dsame customer service he applied,was thinking maybe because I didn't use tie or kinda confused
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
or could it be batches ?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
ineco:
or could it be batches ?
Lol @tie. I applied for the same role,but no invite too. I think d re really looking for pple wit experience. I was asked in respect to dat.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
I ve 2years experienced in customer service,thought wen I enter,was not asked anything except my name. that was all.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by pstfrancis(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Guys let just keep waiting and see what will next week.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by trino: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
gommex:
Una too dey fear, d company is real, go there n do ur test. fear, fear pple

Fear =False Evidence Appearing Real....go and write ur test and stop being afraid
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2015
ineco:
I ve 2years experienced in customer service,thought wen I enter,was not asked anything except my name. that was all.
Wow! D interview was just sumtin else. D only ask for my name,tell us abt urself and some oda questions. I only have 5months experience in a receptionist role. Let's see hw nxt week would go.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2015
starpee:
You are invited for a test and interview on Thursday 26th February 2015 by 10am at Zinox Computers. No 5 Redemption Crescent, Gbagada, Lagos.

Pls who knws wat dey ar into,deir test format nd deir salary range.

Pls help a sister here
God bless
Hello! Hav u been invited for the 2nd interview?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by soria4real(f): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Good morning all,I tink d interview is in batches tho but am not sure,have not gotten my invite yet and I also have 2yrs experience in customer care.I guess those dat did d interview early are d one been called now,cos I went in 4my own interview very late and pple after mi dat I collected deir numbers have not been called yet.so let's see how its goes sha
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Dexema(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
chimkaire:
Board a bus going to Gbagada at Oshodi-under-bridge. Tell them: First Charly-boy then cross CAREFULLY grin wink to the other side of the Expressway after DHL office, ask around or if you look-up left, you see the building, it kinda towers cool cool cool
Best of lucks
LWKMD @ “cross CAREFULLY“ have only tried it once and since den I have vowed to always drop @ charly boy bstop use the pedestrian bridge then stroll down there.that xpressway is a killer trap.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by mayorchelsea(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
I got the text but didn't turn up for some reasons: what sort of firm sends an invite for interview with a phone number? not through mail only to later send another message advertising their brands to my mail which they should have sent the invite to in the first place.Secondly,I've also been to that same street for an interview only to find out it was Gnld scammers, that street/address reminisces bad memory and many people seem to know about the firm here yet didn't turn up,my take is be careful...sai anjima
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Dexema:

LWKMD @ “cross CAREFULLY“ have only tried it once and since den I have vowed to always drop @ charly boy bstop use the pedestrian bridge then stroll down there.that xpressway is a killer trap.
embarassed I tell Ya cheesy
One could cross at the wrong time, on getting to the other side, asks himself; how did I do it undecided
Or make people begin dey chide adult with; "werey, o fe pa ara e ni angry OR, abuses and curses join sef cool embarassed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Dexema(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed I tell Ya cheesy
One could cross at the wrong time, on getting to the other side, asks himself; how did I do it undecided
Or make people begin dey chide adult with; "werey, o fe pa ara e ni angry OR, abuses and curses join sef cool embarassed
grin grin grin grin

Heheheh! I swear,the speed of vehicles on that stretch na formula 1,I dey wonder how those wey dey work for workforce and UPS dey manage.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dexema:

Heheheh! I swear,the speed of vehicles on that stretch na formula 1,I dey wonder how those wey dey work for workforce and UPS dey manage.
Dem applicants above go know, hopefully grin grin cool
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dexema:

Dem applicants above go know, hopefully grin grin cool

Jehova na eche obodo, yano wink
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
mayorchelsea:
I got the text but didn't turn up for some reasons: what sort of firm sends an invite for interview with a phone number? not through mail only to later send another message advertising their brands to my mail which they should have sent the invite to in the first place.Secondly,I've also been to that same street for an interview only to find out it was Gnld scammers, that street/address reminisces bad memory and many people seem to know about the firm here yet didn't turn up,my take is be careful...sai anjima
Well too bad u dint turn up, I was also skeptical when I saw the invite, cos there were so many red flags. I called d no and made my enquiries, and I got a satisfied response. So I went for the interview, and I can tell u that they are as real as the word real itself. A very nice company, and I heard they also pay well. Next time always try to make proper enquiries about a company before concluding that its a scam.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
folash:

Well too bad u dint turn up, I was also skeptical when I saw the invite, cos there were so many red flags. I called d no and made my enquiries, and I got a satisfied response. So I went for the interview, and I can tell u that they are as real as the word real itself. A very nice company, and I heard they also pay well. Next time always try to make proper enquiries about a company before concluding that its a scam.
pls were u invited for d 2nd interview or d re in batches?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by blaQie(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
I was there for the second phase of the interview today, the people invited were 1/4 or less of the population that turned up for the first phase on thursday. I can't say with certainty if the interview is in batches . Awaiting the next alert from them now sha to know what's next.As for people that did not attend just because they were skeptical SMH4Una ooo, what's google there for Zinox(Mr Leo Stan Eke) is like the Bill Gates of Africa with respect to computer manufacturing. Goodluck!!!
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Godditex:
pls were u invited for d 2nd interview or d re in batches?
Yeah I was, buh I dunno if it was done in batches
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by chumzybabe: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Those that were not invited for the second stage didn't pass the test.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by valexzky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
What position is this for? Are they still accepting CVs?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
not that we didn't passed d test,I scored 7 and a guy sad beside me scored 8 and we weren't invited but I met a guy who scored 4 and they called him for 2nd stage interview
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
that firm na igbo firm,was thinking they want 2 employ igbo people in their company

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Equiano: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
embarassed C
ineco:
that firm na igbo firm,was thinking they want 2 employ igbo people in their company
Y complaining and talking trash! First u said u came for an interview with ur shirt collars flying wtout a tie. Now its cos its an igbo firm. But u fail to realise ur mistake and learn from it. Ur type r those that rubbish the image of d country wt tribalist echoes. SM4U.embarassed C

2 Likes

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by bykomartin: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2015
I would hav been of more help had i seen this thread on time.
Zinox test n interview is usual straight forward.
Just convince them that u are good. thats all.

The salary range is between 60k to 100k for entry level.
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Past Questions (Dragnet , Workforce, HCP, Banks, Mobil And Gmat) / After Losing Your Job Steps To Get Back On Track / 7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.