Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] (79420 Views)

PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home / The $4million House Genevieve Nnaji Bought In Ghana / Genevieve Nnaji Buys $4million Mansion In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by IYANGBALI: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg who and who go live insyd d house?
she,her shedrensn,cats,dogs,plates,shoes,clothes,bags etc
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
phiszo:

what does she do?
She's a reality star and Kim Kardashian's sister. She also does some modelling.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Sarimah(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
its either the press lied or Genevieve lied
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by amanze15(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
the house rick ross bought from holyfield sef na 5.8 million dollars sef a 109 room estate even though its down south wink.......BOSS

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sarimah:
its either the press lied or Genevieve lied
Why would you feel like that? You think she can't afford a house for that amount ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
That type of house could be worth anywhere between $300,000 - $400,000 in Southern California.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Sarimah(f): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would you feel like that? You think she can't afford a house for that amount ?
I didn't say she can't afford it

take a look at the house very well...it ain't worth it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
amanze15:
the house rick ross bought from holyfield sef na 5.8 million dollars sef a 109 room estate even though its down south wink.......BOSS
What will a man do with 109 rooms?

I can bet my asss that something shoddy goes down there but as long as they are doing it clean the US government is ok as long as the tax is always coming into the state treasury. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
4million dollars hard to blive..NA LIE eno reach but y she no build am 4 9ja..na waa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by dustydee: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
That doesn't look like a house but a block of flats.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sarimah:

ok.
Don't you think that Nigerian press with their yeye way of cooking up incomplete stories, can add any picture of any house they think it's normal to use in their fake incomplete stories? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by amanze15(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
What will a man do with 109 rooms?

I can bet my asss that something shoddy goes down there but as long as they are doing it clean the US government is ok as long as the tax is always coming into the state treasury. grin
10 car garage,.....ughhhh BOSS, our celebrities live off hype, buh only a few are very comfortable
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
More on 17-yr old Kylie Jenner's $2.7 million mansion:
"The 4,900-square-foot abode comes with five bedrooms, a library (presumably well stocked with copies of Rebels), a pool, spa, home theater room… you get the gist. Kylie's new bachelorette pad also has an added third garage so she will have plenty of room to add to her fancy car collection."

And she has paid for it one time, no mortgage. shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by MrOreo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
I don't get what d fuss is all about, is it that she can't afford it or d location ?! Being an ambassador for etisalat alone is not small pepper ,talk more of Range Rover or Amstel malt and d others we don't know about, from ma view she's more than capable, then talking about ghana, before yu haters start beefing dem, check their exchange rate then come back and apologise ........... Haters pls show more love
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
amanze15:
10 car garage,.....ughhhh BOSS, our celebrities live off hype, buh only a few are very comfortable
You're right .
I even heard that some of them actually pay known bloggers huge amount of money to write something incredible about them all for the hyping grin grin

Fake life leaves an effect in any man's true nature and you'll spend the entire rest of the time searching for yourself And this is one reason why most of them are into drugs just to maintain the public illusion they have created for themselves .

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
CFCfan:
More on 17-yr old Kylie Jenner's $2.7 million mansion:
"The 4,900-square-foot abode comes with five bedrooms, a library (presumably well stocked with copies of Rebels), a pool, spa, home theater room… you get the gist. Kylie's new bachelorette pad also has an added third garage so she will have plenty of room to add to her fancy car collection."

And she has paid for it one time, no mortgage. shocked
You got to be kidding me . cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by vigasimple(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is what followers of former central bank governor Sanusi Lamido does. They throw figures in the air like voodoo mathematician.

Sanusi Lamido was talking of $20B missing in his mind, an amount which is almost equivalent of Nigeria annual budget.

Now Sanusi Lamido disciples of APC, ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS are now talking about nolloywood actress buying a house for $4m.

In all probabilities, Genevieve total career earnings will not be up to $4m.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by fuzzywuzzy: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
CFCfan:

I'm still shocked that a 17-year old bought a $2 million home!!
Seriously, I died of jealousy after I read the news. And she got the money for it just from appearing on KUWTK.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
This house is simply within the 80-150 Million Naira range...Anything above dis figure na LIE

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by shomutuski(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
My advice for her nah to get better husband. All this one naah wash. After all d success her name still remains genevive nnaji! Pfft!! @ 35 for that matter. I no they hate oh. You n I know that most of her money was gotten from the numerous runs she did with top government politicians like atiku during her youthful days... Bitches never loyal ask annie idibia.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by enato(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
is that all?? is that all?? omo she has been scammed!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by omoghana22: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
THIS HOUSE IS LOCATED AT TRASSACO EAST LEGON, ACCRA.........WORTH BETWEEN 600 - 800,0000 DOLLARS. CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO BUY ON +233 230509007
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
fuzzywuzzy:
Seriously, I died of jealousy after I read the news. And she got the money for it just from appearing on KUWTK.
Lol. I was like that is a sure sign of the end time grin

I recall in 2010, Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, bought a $500,000 in Arizona with cash. And she was in early 20s then.

Bros we be learners cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
shomutuski:
My advice for her nah to get better husband. All this one naah wash. After all d success her name still remains genevive nnaji! Pfft!! @ 35 for that matter. I no they hate oh. You n I know that most of her money was gotten from the numerous runs she did with top government politicians like atiku during her youthful days... Bitches never loyal ask annie idibia.
Oga, she made her money from the numerous endorsement deals she has with top companies.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by fuzzywuzzy: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol. I was like that is a sure sign of the end time grin

I recall in 2010, Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, bought a $500,000 in Arizona with cash. And she was in early 20s then.

Bros we be learners cheesy
Lol, no be small learners o! This one is even a minor and her house is 4 times more expensive than palin's daughter's. I just ask myself what have I done with my life after seeing these people lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Intells: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm I doubt this property worth $4 million. ...does it mean things are costly in ghana more than developed nations like . .USA Uk etc.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
fuzzywuzzy:
Lol, no be small learners o! This one is even a minor and her house is 4 times more expensive than palin's daughter's. I just ask myself what have I done with my life after seeing these people lol.
Her age mates would be scared of toasting her grin Boys wey dey still live for their mama house no go get liver
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by olisa4(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
ethylene:

Who can tell?
It could be $4 million Ghanaian Cedis grin grin
I could buy that house ten times with this money and still keep some change grin grin
cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
She really tried o.Waiting for my Ghanian brothers to testify whether it is worth that price and if it is truly her's.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by olisa4(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sarimah:

she can't afford it, finish! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] by Icekyng: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
stardragon:
who gave her money??
You knw hw many head she don give?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Ibu And Family(pics) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) / Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.