Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? (2202 Views)

Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno / Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Tearg1: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
As an APC member, I have wondered why is PYO only campaigning in the south west, is he scared to travel alone to the South South Since Buhari's disappearance from the front line, I see APC collapsing after 2015, the structure of the party seems to rest on the arm of 1 man... !!! It doesn't really sound democratic to me.

PYO has never stepped foot in any of APC's rally in the Niger Delta, or even the eastern part of the country. He only appeared in Ogun for a rally, and then he made a suprise appearance at Ambode's Ajegunle rally.

WHATS HIS INTENTIONS?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by FastShipping: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
He campaigned in Akure and environs last week. He has campaigned in Sagamu, Okene, and environs too. He was in Abeokuta about two weeks ago as well. He was in Enugu last week. The man is just doing his own thing quietly without fanfare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by IfyAwazie(f): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by lewis33(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
try staying informed to avoid embarrassing urself. osinbajo was in the southeast last week .
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Tearg1: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
lewis33:
try staying informed to avoid embarrassing urself. osinbajo was in the southeast last week .

how is asking a question embarassing oneself? Dr Embarassment

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by adaybayor(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tearg1:

how is asking a question embarassing oneself? Dr Embarassment

because you are being assertive, someone just told you he has been to othe parts too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Tearg1: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
adaybayor:

because you are being assertive, someone just told you he has been to othe parts too.

someone told me, maybe a ghost did.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by adaybayor(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tearg1:

someone told me, maybe a ghost did.

not my fault that you have problem with comprehension, go and move Enugu state to SW on the map
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Gogetta(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
He was in Uyo today.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by obaobirin: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tearg1:
As an APC member, I have wondered why is PYO only campaigning in the south west, is he scared to travel alone to the South South Since Buhari's disappearance from the front line, I see APC collapsing after 2015, the structure of the party seems to rest on the arm of 1 man... !!! It doesn't really sound democratic to me.

PYO has never stepped foot in any of APC's rally in the Niger Delta, or even the eastern part of the country. He only appeared in Ogun for a rally, and then he made a suprise appearance at Ambode's Ajegunle rally.

WHATS HIS INTENTIONS?

He was in the South -east region 2weeks ago into last week......
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by pheliciti: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
He had a town hall meeting in Uyo today.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by mirakecrea8(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
he is in my village now, meeting with elders

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tearg1:

WHATS HIS INTENTIONS?

Prof Osinbajo was in enugu last week

www.naij.com/386524-osinbajo-visits-enugu-says-pdp-tries-to-discredit-buhari.html
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tearg1:

WHATS HIS INTENTIONS?
Wrong again, Osinbajo was at the anambra and enugu rallies.
Don't be bothered about apc's slow campaign, remember when TAN took over Nigeria last year. Initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Obiagelli:

Don't be bothered about apc's slow campaign, remember when TAN took over Nigeria last year. Initial gra gra
You're still here clinging to vane glory while Buhari is on life support in a London hospital. grin
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're still here clinging to vane glory while Buhari is on life support in a London hospital. grin
He will be speaking from life support tomorrow and we would be watching. You guys never learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Foool...how come you are more concerned about Buhari's health when many of your Party's leaders are almost running mad and having High BP just because of the fear of Jail after May 29.

Quickly, GEJ decided to bring back the stolen money meant for buying weapons to fight BokoHaram. High BP may kill you guys before May 29 so pls don't stress too much about Buhari's health, he is far stronger than GEJ and is simply resting and strategizing for the last lap of APC campaigns in March.

Trust me, the momentum the March Campaigns would gather, you guys in PdP would never be able to catch up.
Don't say we didn't warn you

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:

Foool...how come you are more concerned about Buhari's health when many of your Party's leaders are almost running mad and having High BP just because of the fear of Jail after May 29.

Quickly, GEJ decided to bring back the stolen money meant for buying weapons to fight BokoHaram. High BP may kill you guys before May 29 so pls don't stress too much about Buhari's health, he is far stronger than GEJ and is simply resting and strategizing for the last lap of APC campaigns in March.

Trust me, the momentum the March Campaigns would gather, you guys in PdP would never be able to catch up.
Don't say we didn't warn you
Bro I never insulted or cursed anyone here,I only stated the obvious and the best you could have done was to counter me with facts instead of resorting to cursing and fuming like an ill-tempered old hag.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro I never insulted or cursed anyone here,I only stated the obvious and the best you could have done was to counter me with facts instead of resorting to cursing and fuming like an ill-tempered old hag.
shoosh!!

Why won't you be familiar with the ill-temperament of an Old Hag, when she gave birth to you.

Shoosh Abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by sankky: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
I think he has been to other places. At least during their Tour of the nation. But Yes ! the bulk of his campaigns is the West [on a per Hour basis]. I think its some kind of strategy as Osinbajo is not as widely known in his own side of the country compared to Buhari

Abians have started rejecting the attempts to bribe them with morsels of food and little cash by visionless and planless Guber candidates of the APGA and PDP parties. They are demanding for each candidate to lay down his plans for Abia because Abians are not beggers.
The shocker has just begun.

Labor party all the way.
visit www.emekaotimbagov.com to see the Abia state of your dreams

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
shoosh!!

Why won't you be familiar with the ill-temperament of an Old Hag, when she gave birth to you.

Shoosh Abeg
Well ,at this point I've got no choice than to say to you that you're an iidiot and like all iidiots you'll die just like an iidiot.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by moufan: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tearg1:

WHATS HIS INTENTIONS?
just shut da fuuckk off,osinbajo was in uyo today

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tearg1:

WHATS HIS INTENTIONS?
Apparently Osinbajo was in Uyo Akwa ibom today. I doubt you are an APC member though

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by reborn1: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

Drugpusher, How your side my friend. Whats the name of the hospital again?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by vedaxcool(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
I smell pdp lies in the op. Why is pdp all about lies, corruption and ethnic bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by zimoni(f): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
He was in Uyo today.

Saw the Prof on TV.

Anyway sha, I wish him best of luck in his Law Profession.

Jonathan Till 2019.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Kingspin(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
The man is already tired of politics. Even APC supporters are tired of propaganda too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Kingspin(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Obiagelli:

We need his father (Buhari) to speak up. Hw can a presidential candidate dissappear him na GHOST worker?
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Obiagelli:

He will be speaking from life support tomorrow and we would be watching. You guys never learn.
I see, so you guys are ready to doctor his speech too? cheesy
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kingspin:
We need his father (Buhari) to speak up. Hw can a presidential candidate dissappear him not ghost worker?
Buhari is definitely one of the too many ghost workers they uncovered recently . grin
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well ,at this point I've got no choice than to say to you that you're an iidiot and like all iidiots you'll die just like an iidiot.
sorry mate..i am not an iidiot...and to be frank, iidiots don't die like all iidiots, their iidiotism lives on, that's why you inherited that of your forefathers

It's okay, don't feel ashamed, I don't expect you to know this, iidiots never learn

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
sorry mate..i am not an iidiot...and to be frank, iidiots don't die like all iidiots, their iidiotism lives on, that's why you inherited that of your forefathers
In your tiny fragile heart you're feeling like a star now abi? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Holy Spririt Rejected Jonathan - Fr Mbaka / Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? / 27 Rare Historical Photos That Everyone Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.