Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP (3121 Views)

Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
justmag:

Ohhhh op got caught! Lol. People have a hard time with being real.
ah choose mah path, ah dnt want go moving with the crowdsad
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
cokacoola:
ah choose mah path, ah dnt want go moving with the crowdsad
for your mind grin
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Trypa(f): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
lanicky:

@OP....she's not afraid of ur parents, she's afraid of ur engrishing...english rather. grin

Funny guy.

Lanicky u nerver cease to amuse mi beko no b sma engrish
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by lanicky(f): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Trypa:

Lanicky u nerver cease to amuse mi beko no b sma engrish

wink
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
she is not ready period. Stop wasting your time.
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
wristwatch:
she is not ready period. Stop wasting your time.

N200 wristwatch. Na every thread you dey?
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
firstEVA:
for your mind grin

Na true I talk o
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by baralatie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
cokacoola:
We have be dating for close to two years now. We meet at Nysc camp and we are from the same villages. She is such a caring, loving and understanding lady and i intend getting marriad to her this year, But my problem with her is any time i make mention of her getting to meet my parents she feels uncomfortable and always give me silly excuses like she is not yet ready or she is sick or that she will not be chanced the day i fixed, i have make mention it her upto 10x and is still same excus and now am tired and confuse.. Plesea i need Honest And Matured Advice sad
dump her fast!!!
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by baralatie(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmmm
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
headlamp:

Na true I talk o
how many account you get sef?
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
firstEVA:
how many account you get sef?

Only one na
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
headlamp:

Only one na
where cokacoola?
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
firstEVA:
where cokacoola?

He don go grind pepper
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 28, 2015
headlamp:

He don go grind pepper
na him say make u help am dey answer question? undecided
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Melahou(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I thought you caught your girl friend in the act with your best friend. How come she's now loving and caring all of a sudden?

Your also got married to your wife last december, so how come you are now single?

Op please stop posting fake stories on this section. What do you actually derive from being a troll?

Don't mind the OP
He's such an ass
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
firstEVA:
where cokacoola?
plesea i yam loaking for my prin.k since moarningsad did you see it
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2015
cokacoola:
plesea i yam loaking for my prin.k since moarningsad did you see it

grin

It's been used for sacrifice grin
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
firstEVA:

grin

It's been used for sacrifice grin
plesea chiek if i foiget it in you roomsad
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2015
cokacoola:
plesea chiek if i foiget it in you roomsad
you don kolo finish grin

Why you dey send me pm? Them tell u say I be yabaleft patient like you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.