Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

A New Nigeria Of My Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Nigeria Of My Dream (736 Views)

Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Nigeria Of My Dream by gumama(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2009
NEW NIGERIA
PARADISE ON EARTH
CITIZEN LIVES ARE PRECIOUS TO GOVERNMENT
A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYBODY FEELS ACCEPTED

A NEW NIGERIA
BLESSED ENTITY BY NATURE
LAND WITH FRIENDLY CLIMATE , USEFUL FOR ALL
EVERY FAMILY AFFORDS THREE-SQUARE BALANCE DIET

A NEW NIGERIA
LEADERS SERVE NOT EMBEZZLE
RESOURCES COMBINE FOR ITS GREATNESS
WHERE A GUY OF 25, A MAN AND A LADY OF 20, A WOMAN

A NEW NIGERIA
HARDWORK IS CHERISHED
LAZINESS AND SELFISHNESS AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE
CITIZEN WALK ON GOLD THROUGH DILIGENCE

A NEW NIGERIA
JUSTICE AND EQUITY PREVAIL
INNOCENT BLOOD NOT SHED
SHE BELIEVES, HER BROTHERS IS HER KEEPER

A NEW NIGERIA
NO ACCIDENT IS MENTION FOR YEARS
HER ROADS ARE CONSTRUCTED BY HUMAN-ANGEL
RAILS, A COMFORT TO EXPLOIT ITS TOURIST CENTRE

A NEW NIGERIA
NO MORE AREA BOYS AND STREET URCHINS
THERE IS 100% LITERACY WITHOUT PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE
HEALTHY COMPETITION AMONG STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS

A NEW NIGERIA
WORKABLE HEALTH SECTOR
ABROAD BRINGS IN PATIENT
RETURNED HALE AND HEALTHY

A NEW NIGERIA
EACH FAMILY WITH A CAR
AFFORDABLE DECENT ENVIRONMENT
INDEED A PARADISE ON EARTH

A NEW NIGERIA
SHE CONTROLS THE WORLD
EUROPE BRINGS IT'S GOLD, AMERICA IT'S WEALTH, ASIA IT'S WISDOM
THEY SAID, LEAD US WE SHALL FOLLOW THEE
TRULY A NEW NIGERIA

LET US ALL WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SO IN YEARS AHEAD.
C 2008
Re: A New Nigeria Of My Dream by asha80(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2009
With so many threads about problems in nigeria,desirability of breaking up the country and people shouting to high heavens that we should join hands repair the country then it means nigeria is nearing collapse ie if it is not collapsed already. sad
Re: A New Nigeria Of My Dream by SkyBlue1: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2009
Another of these threads?  cheesy
It is amusing that there are soo many "I have a dream" threads and no where near as many "we have a strategy - sign up let us actualise it" thread. Imagine if all of these "i have a dream" threads were replaced by threads which were bent on not tackiling the whole problem of Nigeria but tackling different areas so that people can sign up to different areas of their interest or expertise whereby a strategy is outlined to achieve something. We seem to have a rich pool of people on nairaland in terms of skills, ideas, etc, are we all just going to keep dreaming? I am yet to see a genuinely serious thread that is pro active and inviting even with the rare "revolution" threads. Seems the "revolution" didn't last long. Hard to understand considering so many people claim to want to make a difference. Guess it is one of the paradoxes of Nigeria.
Re: A New Nigeria Of My Dream by auwal87(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2009
THIS IS THE MAP OF THE NEW NIGERIA OF YOUR DREAM

Re: A New Nigeria Of My Dream by PapaBrowne(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2009
Hehe, auwal you are a clown!!
Re: A New Nigeria Of My Dream by lucabrasi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2009
Sky Blue:

Another of these threads? cheesy
It is amusing that there are soo many "I have a dream" threads and no where near as many "we have a strategy - sign up let us actualise it" thread. Imagine if all of these "i have a dream" threads were replaced by threads which were bent on not tackiling the whole problem of Nigeria but tackling different areas so that people can sign up to different areas of their interest or expertise whereby a strategy is outlined to achieve something. We seem to have a rich pool of people on nairaland in terms of skills, ideas, etc, are we all just going to keep dreaming? I am yet to see a genuinely serious thread that is pro active and inviting even with the rare "revolution" threads. Seems the "revolution" didn't last long. Hard to understand considering so many people claim to want to make a difference. Guess it is one of the paradoxes of Nigeria.
couldnt have said it better,nice one!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy Gov Denies Role In Phcn Official's Murder / Hello Hws Naija / Comfort Are U Earthamam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.