Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals (22818 Views)

APC Reveals Why Crisis Rocks PDP / APC Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
maestroz:

You mean you wrote all this yet you got just one like? You must be a graduate of GEJ Almajiri's school

See this SLAVE. Do you feed on likes? if yes, tell me make i borrow u.

You like nor develop ur life, dey shout Sai Buhari like the slave you are. Anuofia angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by visalo: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am beginning to admire FFK now. Where is our able governor Fayose, you are giving this terrorist party sleepless night

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
oh NO !
I don't want to think that APC is preparing an alibi on why Buhari will not be at chettam tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by joncom(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC and the word 'reliablly Gathered'.
Can't APC also pay people to protest tomorrow?
All these are ploy to have a reason for Buhari not to speak tomorrow?

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC doing what they know how to do best-- accusations.

They wrote this paradventure Nigerians in UK don't welcme Buhari. So they blame it on FFK. Wish PDP have 1 more FFK and 1 more Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Popemax(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
Pls I need ur help before u go to bed! I'm preparing
SPAGHETTI right now, i have
already put -Palm Oil, Okro, Peak
milk, Egg and Bitter Leaves......What
should I add again?
add cow shit and goat eyes then is set to eat

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eddieactor: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na lie. Just tell us ur Buhari is on sick bed, there is no lecture anywhere, don't use this as an excuse for him not to attend, cause we are all waiting to see him live by 10:00 am tomorrow. As APC said.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by joncom(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Godfullsam:
Fani Kayode can do it. That guy is too desperate undecided

Desperate times requires desperate measures.

But come to think of it, why is APC fidgeting and so unsafe these days?
Or is there something you are not telling us?

*sits on a stool and observe*

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Faraidi(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
TheHeadlinerngr:
The All Progressive Congress party revealed that Femi Fani Kayode has paid some boys to mobilize Nigerians in the UK to protest against Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday (26/02/2015) at Chatham House.

According to the opposition party, the news filtered in from a reliable source this morning. The move is to create a wrong signal that Nigerians are happy with President Good luck Jonathan and probably embarrass Gen. Buhari before the international community.

That same day, Gen. Buhari is to present a lecture at Chatham House, London titled: “Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria's Transition.”

“We here by urge Nigerians home and abroad to be red alerted of every antics of PDP and its nefarious agents. Femi Fani Kayode attitude is known to all. We cannot afford to keep quiet and let him play by his evil antics.”

» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/02/fani-kayode-sponsors-protest-against.html
APC like making noise,crying wolf when there is none.A party built on lies.So, they mean people can't protest again.''They an't seen notin''as the Americans used to say

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Faraidi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sylverbox:
He should better use his money n fix his tooth. Desperadoes!!!!
is your teeth better than his? bloody fool

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by drtwist(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
should I add again?
add Buhari brain to help empty the rubbish u put already. APC till the food don.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by udy4real(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Forwetinnah: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
gringringringringringrin

Comedy!! Like na today we dey hear say paying for protesters/crowd na APC DNA? Abeggiii!!
Allow sensible Nigerians in the UK protest against a sick 83 year old being packaged as "Change". If na PDP...na 'paid' but if na APC, na legit...we have seen how legit the party is by producing fake WASC/Cambridge result to promote Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by blezynetym(f): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
should I add again?
pls add garri n H20 leaf
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by luckylucky: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fani kayode and Fayose are criminals in partnership, it is saddened that Mr Jonathan is ready to umbrella these questionable figures for now just because of his second term agenda. To this evil men by the time the rain is over you'll all understand how heavily ladden you are. Sai buhari Sai Baba!
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by 36STATES: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will be there tomorrow to disgrace that Buhari. I will heckle him till he apologizes for overthrowing a democratically elected government in 1983. Nigeria would have gone past all this shit we are facing today if not for this illiterate's busy body. What if after he wins the election someone in the army comes and overthrow him, claiming he is corrupt and blah blah blah. What happens then? Would anyone in the country have the moral stand to condemn such act since he did the same himself? That's why people like us believe he is not fit for purpose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
TheHeadlinerngr:
The All Progressive Congress party revealed that Femi Fani Kayode has paid some boys to mobilize Nigerians in the UK to protest against Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday (26/02/2015) at Chatham House.

According to the opposition party, the news filtered in from a reliable source this morning. The move is to create a wrong signal that Nigerians are happy with President Good luck Jonathan and probably embarrass Gen. Buhari before the international community.

That same day, Gen. Buhari is to present a lecture at Chatham House, London titled: “Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria's Transition.”

“We here by urge Nigerians home and abroad to be red alerted of every antics of PDP and its nefarious agents. Femi Fani Kayode attitude is known to all. We cannot afford to keep quiet and let him play by his evil antics.”

» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/02/fani-kayode-sponsors-protest-against.html

The title of his lecture is an insult to democracy, Nigeria and Africa. This is pure hypocrisy, given his past. Buhari is not qualified to talk about democracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by pxdaniel(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Clemzzz:
STUPIDITY is when you charge your phone with generator and later come online to type GEJ till 2019.

Actually STUPIDITY is when you enjoy freedom of speech but you want to vote a sick dictator with records of human rights abuse

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by denedene(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
ain't it d same apc who organized a protest against obanikoro? apc crying beta dan a new born

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
luckylucky:
Fani kayode and Fayose are criminals in partnership, it is saddened that Mr Jonathan is ready to umbrella these questionable figures for now just because of his second term agenda. To this evil men by the time the rain is over you'll all understand how heavily ladden you are. Sai buhari Sai Baba!

The same way Buhari is running around with Tinubu. Is APC any better? Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Forwetinnah: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=13pt]Quote of The month: "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)[/size]

OBJ has said that account was fabricated. His FB account has been closed and he doesn't use twitter so whoever has been tweeting in OBJs name is just phooling around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by EMANY01(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
36STATES:
I will be there tomorrow to disgrace that Buhari. I will heckle him till he apologizes for overthrowing a democratically elected government in 1983. Nigeria would have gone past all this shit we are facing today if not for this illiterate's busy body. What if after he wins the election someone in the army comes and overthrow him, claiming he is corrupt and blah blah blah. What happens then? Would anyone in the country have the moral stand to condemn such act since he did the same himself? That's why people like us believe he is not fit for purpose.

Please don't forget to come with eggs and tomatoes to pelt him with.
Obassonjo received the same treatment a few years ago in London and nobody claimed that someone hired people to do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
adepiero:
When will this FFK slowpoke shut the hell up!
lol see who is callin FFK names?? who is ur father?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by linuxuser(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please remember 10.00 AM GMT is 11.00am in Nigeria.

Eddieactor:
Na lie. Just tell us ur Buhari is on sick bed, there is no lecture anywhere, don't use this as an excuse for him not to attend, cause we are all waiting to see him live by 10:00 am tomorrow. As APC said.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by AndrewParker11: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life be warn you must be 18 years and above!!!!

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Forwetinnah: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
EMANY01:

Please don't forget to come with eggs and tomatoes to pelt him with.
Obassonjo received the same treatment a few years ago in London and nobody claimed that someone hired people to do it.

The eggs should be rotten ones o tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by linuxuser(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
So please tell us Tinubu, Atiku, Lie Mohammed, Amaechi are saints. Is it sad too that Coupist Buhari is being sponsored and sorrounded by these rogue elements?
luckylucky:

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by hush15: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Elslim:
FFK ur days are numbered. mark my words grin tongue

Rubbish. How many pounds does want to pay them? APC are fond of making baseless noise. That some people who doesn't believe in their so call agenda will come out to voice and so it's a sponsored protest?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by CaptPlanet(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
should I add again?

Your waec certificate
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Forget that man called FFK, see him running mouth against GEJ earlier and praising Ameachi.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1zzYbtGCyn4&itct=CDcQpDAYACITCJLu5OuX_sMCFdGdHAodFBEB_1IUQlJFQUtJTkcgTkVXUyBCdWhhcmk%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by davidugotex(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
should I add again?

Just add one bottle of acid to complete the cooking, you've almost finished. Such a great cook you are.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by ojaydedon(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Clemzzz:
STUPIDITY is when you charge your phone with generator and later come online to type GEJ till 2019.

stupidity is also when u hav a degree and u keep shouting u want som1 without wassce to lead u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Rotimi Amaechi - God Will Judge You For Your Evil / DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.