Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals (22845 Views)

APC Reveals Why Crisis Rocks PDP / APC Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by bboshodi: 3:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari, sld go ahead with is scheduled program today. That barstard can not travel now as his passport is still with the Efcc. And as U know, those London boys no go do anything if Dem no see money. Those 9ja guys that already stranded in England- most of them are yet to pay their rent, phone bill join. They need dough b4 anything...
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by mcprince32(m): 3:43am On Feb 26, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
Pls I need ur help before u go to bed! I'm preparing
SPAGHETTI right now, i have
already put -Palm Oil, Okro, Peak
milk, Egg and Bitter Leaves......What
should I add again?
snail aka congo meat.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by mcprince32(m): 3:46am On Feb 26, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=13pt]Quote of The month: "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)[/size]

I pledge to Nigeria my country.To remove Jonathan and Sambo.To be gentle, loyal on election, To vote Buhari with all my strength .To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble, so help me God! Amen...........share
big error! Your sigh bwari delights in violence.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by olaxybaba: 5:02am On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Fayose, Fani Kayode, these guys are nightmare for apc grin grin grin... PDP needs these guy @ every region grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

You are only mortgaging your future. Search your conscience bro
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by samplegirl(f): 5:27am On Feb 26, 2015
TheHeadlinerngr:
The All Progressive Congress party revealed that Femi Fani Kayode has paid some boys to mobilize Nigerians in the UK to protest against Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday (26/02/2015) at Chatham House.

According to the opposition party, the news filtered in from a reliable source this morning. The move is to create a wrong signal that Nigerians are happy with President Good luck Jonathan and probably embarrass Gen. Buhari before the international community.

That same day, Gen. Buhari is to present a lecture at Chatham House, London titled: “Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria's Transition.”

“We here by urge Nigerians home and abroad to be red alerted of every antics of PDP and its nefarious agents. Femi Fani Kayode attitude is known to all. We cannot afford to keep quiet and let him play by his evil antics.”

» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/02/fani-kayode-sponsors-protest-against.html

The man that overthrew an elected democratic government is now lecturing us on prospects for democratic consolidation, does he know the meaning when he was plotting to overthrow it? Does he know the value?

NONSENSE!
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by chukzyblingz(m): 5:37am On Feb 26, 2015
This politicians are playing on the mind of Nigerians. They will just wake up one day, cook up an allegation and Nigerians will be fighting over such allegations. They don't care if it's true or not.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Ndababa(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2015
It's no news, FFK is determine to please GEJ, not minding the fact that GEJ's gon use his ass n dump him in the jail he so belong.

They are wasting 20k pounds, allowing Naira to roll-down the cliff... Just incase you're wondering why Naira is screaming without a sound. Pity!

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by betterabia: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
we must stop stealing and corruption in our federal medical centers

Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Myself2(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Fayose, Fani Kayode,KORO, these guys are nightmare for apc grin grin grin... PDP needs these guy @ every region grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

[size=18pt]GBAM[/size]
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by TI1919(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2015
What are they scared of?
Are they trying to tell us that everyone like them and the plan they have for Nigerians?
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by ketekete: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Myself2(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
FFK APC's nightmare..

GEJ boil in APC's nyash..

GEJ till 2019..

Let's join hands & send our cattle rearer baq to his 150cattles in Sokoto. They need him now more tha ever.

Iffi pain u, go chop bomb & dilute am concentrated tetraoxosulphate (vi) acid..

Correct man
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by PastorOla1: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Fayose, Fani Kayode, these guys are nightmare for apc grin grin grin... PDP needs these guy @ every region grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
They are truly and actually digging the grave that GEJ and the PDP will fall into after the polls. They are making the grave big enough for all of you. It is a grave PDP must fall and be buried forever.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by sunshine1974(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Please what is the meaning of APC? Because I schooled in France.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by delta234: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Clemzzz:
STUPIDITY is when you charge your phone with generator and later come online to type GEJ till 2019.
how to be an apc supporter

1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;

3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.

4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.

5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him

6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.

7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.

8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.

9 Celebrate boko haram attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"

What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them!

Imagine Tinubu telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be deceived..Vote
wisely.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Themandator: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2015
APC is at it again... Lying
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by 100Cents: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2015
APC being alert...

Liars..
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Too much complaints . Rent your own crowd if you think London is Nigeria. If there is a crowd protest in London against Buhari, those patriots have a genuine concern about their country. They are enlightened and cannot be anybody's puppet. Buhari even complained that he will inherit an empty treasury. Na wao
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Myself2:

Correct man
abeg chop e-knuckle jare. U na man wey sabi
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Sajio(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
APC are scared, cos they knew PDP is aware of how dey mobilized ppl to embarrass Jegs aids. well those guys are Nigerians that have right to air their mind anytime any day... so buhari should be ready to answer questions... this is not PDP but Nigerians. we don't want U buhari...
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by badesco(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
APC would always cry foul at all time. If it is true, they should show Nigrrians some proofs but When APC do some nastly things, it is right.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by dougivilla(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Image123:

No problem. Good governance is what i want and celebrate, not democracy or military. Shagari didn't give good governance, neither has Jonathan. INEC is satisfied with Buhari's academic results presented and so are many Nigerians. A result obtained or not obtained about 54yrs ago cannot be an issue compared to the insecurity, the massive unemployment, the fallen economy and devaluation of the naira, the no electricity and the impunity of corruption bedeviling the country.
The certificate is a basic requirement and buhari did not submit any certificate but a false affidavit. If good governance is your desire and you insist that Nigerians should overlook these corruption then I am sorry to. say, you're a hypocrite.

Did Buhari give us good governance earlier?
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by 100Cents: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2015
calebo101:
APC.....

ACCUSATION PEOPLE'S CONGRESS.

ANARCHY PEOPLE PARTY

ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS.

See their life cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Meanwhile please someone should tell Buhari that London to Cambridge is about an hour by train. He should just go there to collect his certificate and make sure he comes back to Nigeria with it. Or make e swear affidavit for UK grin grin grin.

Illiterates and fools dey shout change like idiots and chanting Sai Buhari like fanatics undecided undecided.... Slavery at it's peak

I tell you.

The man has no certificate...

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by dougivilla(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Too much complaints . Rent your own crowd if you think London is Nigeria. If there is a crowd protest in London against Buhari, those patriots have a genuine concern about their country. They are enlightened and cannot be anybody's puppet. Buhari even complained that he will inherit an empty treasury. Na wao
No mind dem. She ffk use presidential jet carry d protesters go UK abi e go obtain Visa, buy tickets, pay for hotel for like 300 people just to embarrass GMB? Them think say name here way hunger full?
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by 100Cents: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Clemzzz:
STUPIDITY is when you charge your phone with generator and later come online to type GEJ till 2019.

As if Buhari gave us electricity when he was a coupist.

Your campaign bullet points are gradually fizzling away, insecurity, bad roads, boko haram, now electricity.

What stopped Buhari or OBJ from giving us electricity like he gave you GSM. Infact OBJ invented GSM.

Mumu ni.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by adepiero: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
shikaan:
lol see who is callin FFK names?? who is ur father?
Who he is not ur business, try to focus on how to feed ur begging father. his filth has littered our street long enough. brainless TANoid
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by soloiky: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
APC has to appologise to Nigerian for lying to us and give us wrong information.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by 100Cents: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
kelvine:
My brother why did you jump into my mind to steal my thoughts. I was going to type exactly your words. APC should please present GMB for the much awaited presentation tomorrow. As a General that he is he should not be afraid of being booed, besides Chatham is in the UK where security is believed to be top notch. No excuses, we are counting down to listen to GMB for one full hour as scheduled.

That is if he remembers his name and his phone number.

Osinbade.. Independent Nigeria Electricity Committee. iNEC..
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
adepiero:
Who he is not ur business, try to focus on how to feed ur begging father. his filth has littered our street long enough. brainless TANoid
ayaa u dont even know what u are saying..
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by tuniski: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
sammyj:
PDP and Satanist Bast..rds FFK, Fayose and Okupe will go any length to retain their slave clueless master all for the love of money. Even if they hire queen of England and Obama to protest against the poeples general abroad we at home will still vote Him come March 2015!!!

Let us conduct popularity poll to show if we still love the poeples general at home by
Clicking likes for Buhari/PYO and

clicking share for GEJ/SAMBOribo
election is not won on social media neither is popularity a winning stroke! If not celebrity should be leaders winning elections everywhere. GEJ will still be your president till 2019 get use to it!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves USA For Nigeria (Photos) / Ibrahim Tumsah To Forfeit 86 Vehicles, Four Houses To FG / Afe Babalola To Buhari: 'Change Begins With Me’ Is Not Lai’s Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.