Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Cant Hard Reset My Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Cant Hard Reset My Device (413 Views)

How I Got 26 Hrs Battery Time On My Device / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! / How To Format Or Hard Reset Your Android Pipo Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Hard Reset My Device by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello friends, i'm using samsung GT-i8552 and too many paterns was tried on the phone; now its asking me to recover with my google account(gmail). Its unfortunate for me that the device was not associated with gmail. That means i cant unlock the phone using that method. I tried to run a hard reset on it by using the key combinations: vol. up+home+ power.
It worked out somehw but i didnt see the 'wipe data' option. The options i saw there didnt work out.
Please can anyone hint me on hw to fix my mobile?

NOTE: the phone is not in USB debug mode sad

thanks in advance.
Re: I Cant Hard Reset My Device by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Which email address have you used to download apps from play store?
If you have any app that disconnects your mobile data off at screen timeout, kiss the device good bye.
I had same problem, when my kid drew numerous patterns, I wrote to Google, their reply was they can not see my device, that I must have had so called battery saving app that disconnect my mobile data off screen timeout, which exactly was my case.

You can try, to pry open the device, its easy, or go to a technician to pry it open, if it is still on, have the positive lead, of the battery solder off, and then the negative lead, wait for 5 minutes and reconnect the leads, by reverse, positive of battery to negative of device, negative to positive of device, its safe. Then switch on.

(1) (Reply)

Join Infinix Channel On BBM For Faster Updates.. / Help, Plz. My Tecno P5 Wouldn't Install 2go / Apple Seeds Ios 8.4 Developer Beta With All New Music App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.