Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. (45565 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by absoluteSuccess: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Op, be careful o. This joke is capable of turning the word 'sweetheart' to 'sourheart'. I pity the poor babe, life did snatched stability away from her with the death of Jayejeje. Ladies with an eye for the rich, take a cue from this: good things dont last always, your choice can expose you to sour ridicule from talebearers and put a question mark on your sworn chastity. cheesy Still chilling with Don Simon.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
MizMyColi
post=31093287:

Owh dear me.
God!
This is heart wrenching.
I'm almost at the point of tears.

If you haven't walked a person's journey, don't judge their
story.

I know what it feels like to be judged and written off.
I know what it feels like to give everyone grace and not judge them
despite their own imperfections, but when it comes to you as an
individual, people are so quick to slander and be libellous.

Most of us wear makeup and mask the shit we go through, most of us try
to live very private lives because of people like this.

I don't know Stella Damasus in person.
But I have read her write-ups.

I think she's an amazing woman who keeps getting it wrongly,
relationship wise.
She desires love, and emotional security, she goes as far as marrying
these men because she thinks that'd seal the deal for her.
Unfortunately, things don't pan out that way.

We need to be careful the way we use words with people. It could build
or destroy them.
Ultimately, what lingers in people's memories aren't your words, but how
you made them feel.
This, in my opinion is devastating, I fear she might go into an
emotional rut she won't be released from anytime soon.

Women, Ladies; Being their own enemies since time imoriver.

Fear God o. Fear Godangry
What a write up from a woman.

I wouldn't mind bringing you close to me.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by IYANGBALI: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Its nobody's business,ko kan aye
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by beehollah: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
First off, I want to say a man cannot be snatched; is he a toy or a child without a mind of his own for him to be snatched See people lambasting Stella left, right and center for something she and Ademinokun both did willingly. But then again, that's Nigeria where women are punished for an offense while the other party gets excused.

Secondly, Helen is right. Stella really should stop changing her name so often. She's in the entertainment industry where once you make a name it sticks.

Godmother Analysis ... U try.

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Haywhymido(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
bynat:
male specie allowing themselves to be snatched like kids. Sowi oooo grin
Ladies fighting on top us n snatching us frm one anoda because dey like what dey r getting frm us.I knw u wish u were born a boy. Great to be a guy. Life is sweeter on dis side
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by nerodenero: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
You better keep yours if you have one.Sorry ooo grin grin
bynat:
male specie allowing themselves to be snatched like kids. Sowi oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Dagoma: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls tell her so that it will be a lesson to all of her kind.

One day she (they) will end up with STDs.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by stinggy(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
First off, I want to say a man cannot be snatched; is he a toy or a child without a mind of his own for him to be snatched See people lambasting Stella left, right and center for something she and Ademinokun both did willingly. But then again, that's Nigeria where women are punished for an offense while the other party gets excused.

Secondly, Helen is right. Stella really should stop changing her name so often. She's in the entertainment industry where once you make a name it sticks.

I seriously disagree with this. A man can be snatched!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
She's nothing but a hoe'
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by DNA9(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Vitaglyde post=31093147]How is that her problem

U r a geneticist? Am one of ya. nigga
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by pure2012soul(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
fatdon2:
I wonder how a grown up could be so insensitive with words...did she kill jaiye(RIP), is she suppose to mourn him forever, was it her fault that it did not work out with nzeribe.....
She should be praying that she does not become a widow instead of spilling things cos her mouth is scratching her. I wonder why people won't just mind their business all in the name of seeking attention.
Unless you are in the same category with her, then you should see it as a sound advice. Promiscuity is no longer in vogue

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by putin3: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Even from ojukwu to Damascus
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by DonaldGenes(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:

Don't know which to take
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
STELLA THE HUSBAND SNATCHER. TYPICAL ATTITUDE OF A GREEDY NIGERIAN WOMAN. THIEVES undecided
Abeg,wetin u mean snatch,man cant be snatched. The marriage was dead,it wasnt Stella's fault.
Can u say Doris is single, that she is not dating
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by kelobestline(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2015
The new series of de famous tom & jerry.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

What a write up from a woman.

I wouldn't mind bringing you close to me.
smiley
Thanks for the compliment.
I appreciate.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Pheals(f): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Adedaniel211:
What concern u !!
does my comment affect u ? Mind yah palava
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Ladybluecash(f): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2015
kuteNUEL:
It was Jes a joke. c'mon most comedians do it... why taking it to another phase.
whc phase? Is it lekki phase1 or phase2
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by stayblack: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2015
RAM CALLIN ANOTHER MONKEY..FREE THIS LADY..MIND UR BUSINESS...STELLA GET WATIN U NOR GET , THAT WHY MEN CHASE HER..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Ezemarcel(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Benilily:
i pray this be the most stupid comment i'll read in 2015...
hope the pics below is ur pics...if so then ur problem is lesbianism....period

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by sweetcocoa(f): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2015
I get that she's a comedian but that was a little insensitive.

How do people go about saying a man was snatched? A full human being o, smh.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by donodion(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Helen is silly if this is true. We are Nigerians and Polygamy is definately not a curse or problem in our culture.

If stella found happiness with him and not occupying the space of adenimokuns wife in her domain then WTF.
Our society is seriously hypocritical.They wont frown at cheating (as long as you are not caught) but when the affair culminates into a serious frenzy some people start recanting "fall and die".

Dear Stella,if you find happiness with Daniel,enjoy my dear.Heaven wont fall.Just make sure if he puts a ring on it...keep your domain as yours.The Queen in Charge.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Thanks for the compliment.
I appreciate.

Welcome!

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Mufasa27(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2015
she is a grown up lady., she has the right to do whatever she wants or desire and moreover here private life is no one's business..

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by 9japrof(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2015
slimyem:
While it may have been a bit insensitive to joke with something that touchy on Helen's part,Stella business cannot just be her business. Her business is everyone's business.
She can't complain. she can only live her life and make her choices as she pleases and leave tongues to wag
1000 likes for you.

the best reasonable comment today by my standards
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by kelvine(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Seconded,a man can be snatched. As humans we have our weak moments. Nollywood movies or not a seductive woman at the height of desperation does not need charm to get her close friend's or even sister's hubby. If you say a God fearing man cannot be snatched,then you are right. The point is snatching a weak and randy husband from his family is same as breaking a home,the man's weakness notwithstanding. I am not writing this against Stella anyway,I am not a judge. Helen Paul and other comedians need to be reminded that a joke is not funny when it hurts others.

stinggy:

I seriously disagree with this. A man can be snatched!

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nicepoker(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2015
fatdon2:
I wonder how a grown up could be so insensitive with words...did she kill jaiye(RIP), is she suppose to mourn him forever, was it her fault that it did not work out with nzeribe.....
She should be praying that she does not become a widow instead of spilling things cos her mouth is scratching her. I wonder why people won't just mind their business all in the name of seeking attention.
keep quiet. She is doing her job
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Chigold101(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
Hahahahaha! Funny.
babe you are wicked oh. Your signature... So once ureach or.gasm u dont care if he reaches or not...lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Wendy80(f): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:

Thank U my Dear, on ds same Stella issue on NL lastweek I said a man can't be snatched and one little boy was insulting himself not me.abeg d man na toy? Ask dem oh busy body pple. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by SamuelAgent(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
STELLA THE HUSBAND SNATCHER. TYPICAL ATTITUDE OF A GREEDY NIGERIAN WOMAN. THIEVES undecided

Fallacy of generalization.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by poppop: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
kuteNUEL:
It was Jes a joke. c'mon most comedians do it... why taking it to another phase.

Would u laff if u are on d receiving end?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture / Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion / End Time Things, Shocking Sex Scene From Nollywood Movies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.