Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? (44824 Views)

Poll: Who will win the Premiership Golden Ball

Didier Drogba: 4% (1 vote)
Cristiano Ronaldo: 61% (13 votes)
Emmanuel Adebayor: 19% (4 votes)
Fernando Torres: 4% (1 vote)
Yakubu: 0% (0 votes)
Robbie Keane: 0% (0 votes)
Benjani: 0% (0 votes)
Berbatov: 4% (1 vote)
Anelka: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Swansea's Michu Is Epl 2012/2013 First Goal Scorer! / Chelsea Beaten! Rooney Highest Goal Scorer In Epl / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2006
Priscilia i will advice you not to depend on this guy call Henry, he is not going to deliver.

Hope you get that?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2006
Henry will always be Henry no doubt, there are only a few in his class in the EPL at the moment and definitely he will still top the chart, forget the fact that he is slow off the blocks, you can be sure before long he will start banging in braces and hatricks, then i will love to see the faces of pessimmists cool.

@Prisccy

If you checked my previous post, i mentioned Johnson, Zamora and Bent and 2 of them have started their proving their stuff as contenders especially Zamora that now has 5 goals in his kitty, dont be too surprised also at Johnson's prowess plus i can bet that at the end of the season that he will be highest scoring English player cool
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2006
Guys watch out for the guy A. Johnson he gave Henry a run two seasons ago now he is back in the premiership and has 2 goals in his first match. leave Henry alone for now. he will need penalties to make it this time
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2006
Cabali you are right man.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2006
cabali
welcome o long time! but I feel pain when you omit henry just like that. As for AJ it remeins to be seen if he will continue to deliver.
amodu.
As mush as you believe cabali, trust Kitaun and I. very optimistic.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2006
Priscila:

cabali
welcome o long time! but I feel pain when you omit henry just like that. As for AJ it remeins to be seen if he will continue to deliver.
amodu.
As mush as you believe cabali, trust Kitaun and I. very optimistic.

Trust you on what?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2006
amodu
The highest scorer wont come from Chelsea FC.Got it?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2006
Who tell you is not coming from Chelsea or

do you think is going to be this man

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2006
you wish
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2006
Priscila:

you wish

Wish what?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2006
Priscila answer me now.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2006
I mean you wish henry was red crossed with that juju you crossed on his chest.I render it useless.
My man will shine again infact as soon as tomorrow.Or should we bet?
ok he might not be the top most scorer but he will come back
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2006
Thank God you admit he is not going to be the Highest goal scorer.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2006
its only temporal view. it will become permanent when he gets fit again.
All strikers in premiership are so serious with that boot
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by mukina2: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2006
so because henry hasnt scored more than a goal threads are coming up about highest goal scorer?
even the second goal machine couldnt stop henry and now that he left epl,you think henry wont have it. angry
amodu lets take a trip down memory lane remember what happenened in our last match last season? grin grin
henry will take it again for sure, just wait for the goal legs to start wink they are being lubricated  grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 12:32am On Sep 16, 2006
All of them are just fòoling themselves cos they know the owner of the golden boot will still come from nowhere to claim what is his
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by madlawyer1(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2006
igwe
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by wormedup(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2006
I'd say lets wait and see. And if henri doesn't come out tops, God help u guys.
Saha is on fire !
U pay a striker to score goals, not take penalty shots. Let's all wait for the bones to rise again.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
mukina2:

so because henry hasnt scored more than a goal threads are coming up about highest goal scorer?
even the second goal machine couldnt stop henry and now that he left epl,you think henry wont have it. angry
amodu lets take a trip down memory lane remember what happenened in our last match last season? grin grin
henry will take it again for sure, just wait for the goal legs to start wink they are being lubricated grin

Is that a goal, is a penalty a goal and after how many matches.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by mukina2: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2006
amodu wait and see, no blue will win it though sorry tongue
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2006
Muks my siz
dont waste your breath on Igwe haters here, save it for Arsenal triumph over Disunited in less than 24 hours. its sure no blue will have the boot not even scheva
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2006
For your information the winner is coming form Chelsea.

How do you expeect him to take the title again
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Grizzly(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2006
I will reserve my comments about thierry henry here,
I'd dish it out later. .
He is yet to perform after signing that contract,
lets just wait and see
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2006
ok we shall see.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2006
well said men!perhaps rosiscky might be the highest after that match
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2006
@Amodu

You are a dreamer for you to even think Sheva will be in the top 3, you should have another think coming, although i know this sunds a little bit extreme but yet its not as if am underrating him but Chelsea's pattern or lack of pattern will make even Lampard top Chelsea's goalscorer's chart

Am happy that Johnson and Zamora are doing the good job that will keep Igwe on his toes cool *just like i predicted*
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2006
@priscila; thanks for the welcome!

@ amodu pls dont stay long on conversations like these. all they know is Henry, there is this blind religion they find themselves in that makes them believe he will deliver even when it is clear he just might not ! so, in my opinion, get off this lane, leave them to their blind beliefs
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2006
@Cabali

Can you suggest any other player that has been as phenomenal in the EPL and bestrode the stage that gallantly as Henry has done? cool I bet you if Igwe had been a Naija chap: even you will adore him to the hilt tongue cool
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2006
Cabali thanks for your advice, all they know isa Henry.

If Shevi doesn't make the list am sure Drogba will.

Please Gunners (mukina, Kitaun, Priscila and the rest) can you tell me of all the goals Henry have been scoring, which good pass Drogba's goal against Liverpool?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2006
THIS MAN EVEN CLAP FOR THE GOAL

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2006
amodu
we are not talking of the best goal so far but highest scorer.
please leave gunners to celebrate for one week before you embark on taunts!
For sure Didier Highly impressed me by his 180 degree goal before he volleyed past pepe.
wonderful African boy also my boo.
what was Tiger woods doing on the front row?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2006
@Prisccy

Amodu though he is my good friend sounds too dumb for my liking sorry to say sha!!

Tiger Woods came on Sheva's invitation, *i hope amodu will not ask how come?*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (9 - 0) On 2nd February 2021 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (4 - 0) On 13th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.