Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? (44829 Views)

Poll: Who will win the Premiership Golden Ball

Didier Drogba: 4% (1 vote)
Cristiano Ronaldo: 61% (13 votes)
Emmanuel Adebayor: 19% (4 votes)
Fernando Torres: 4% (1 vote)
Yakubu: 0% (0 votes)
Robbie Keane: 0% (0 votes)
Benjani: 0% (0 votes)
Berbatov: 4% (1 vote)
Anelka: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Swansea's Michu Is Epl 2012/2013 First Goal Scorer! / Chelsea Beaten! Rooney Highest Goal Scorer In Epl / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2006
I doubt that
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2006
@amodu, What do u know? Do you even know ur left from ur right?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2006
I can even differentitate beteween mouth and teeth.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2006
See what i mean! You 'can' or 'can't'?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2006
where is this leading??
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by tosinadeda: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2006
Stupidity
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by tosinadeda: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2006
Stupidity
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by tosinadeda: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2006
Stupidity
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
and u had to say it thrice or what
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2006
Meanwhile y'all can see that kanu is slowing not being continous!

And like I said, and we keep saying, the portsmouth thing at the start of the season was a fluke! Now they are doing what the used to know well to do; give out points
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2006
Dont mind them all, they act as if they dont know Kanu's trade in stock, lol

At least no one is taking anything away from him and how good he is undecided
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2006
any way right now it is an african that still is on top
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2006
If Kanu is not toping the list nothing to loose because Drogba is there, my man.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2006
You are confused
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2006
In what way?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2006
What message are u preaching? that an African should emerge highest goaledor? Best wait till Henry leaves the EPL
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
What makes you think that an African cannot win the Goldenboot, who is this henry gon self, where was he when defenders deliver for you people against Liverpool.

just wait and see
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2006
I wonder which school of thought i can align ur footie-sense with?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by lordimpaq(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2006
@kitaun

wat's up with u anyway,

u seem to get aggressive with everybody and u exalt yourself in your ability to withstand wat comes your way,

i strongly doubt that, because u seem to be overdoing it, if not overdoing it, and you are gonna shoot urself in the foot soon,

just take it easy,
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2006
lordimpaq:

@kitaun

what's up with u anyway,

u seem to get aggressive with everybody and u exalt yourself in your ability to withstand what comes your way,

i strongly doubt that, because u seem to be overdoing it, if not overdoing it, and you are going to shoot yourself in the foot soon,

just take it easy,

u jus summed up my mind
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2006
lordimpaq:

@kitaun

what's up with u anyway,

u seem to get aggressive with everybody and u exalt yourself in your ability to withstand what comes your way,

i strongly doubt that, because u seem to be overdoing it, if not overdoing it, and you are going to shoot yourself in the foot soon,

just take it easy,

justkunmi link=topic=21675.msg706893#msg706893 date=1163697031:

u jus summed up my mind

@Lordimpaq

Maybe you need to have your head examined, i see no reason why a sane individual not to talk of a supposed intellect would fail to see things from broader perspectives than the myopia which he is so afflicted of

I have stated time and time again that Amodu is a good pal and we love to taunt ourselves but yet an asshole like U Lordimpaq would come to say these kind of balderdash about me angry shocked

Is this an attempt to bring me down and you are going to shoot yourself in the foot soon, undecided I remain KITAUN ever undaunted

I  bet you should know me better, i play my game my way and i dont care whose bleeping ox is gored, am not supposed to suck ur privates for u to like me, abi na by force, if u dont like my views avoid responding to such just like i have learnt to avoid you as much as possible, but point is you really are asking for it angry

@Justkunmi

You know i know u well, but you seem not to really get the flow of things here cos the origin seems to date back to prior your joining Nland, so don't even go there, fight your war cool
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2006
wait there!

is there something going on or that went on with justkunmi and kitaun
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
@CABALI

Na Lordimpaq wan cause katakata for here jare, no mind am cool

hin don forget say the thing wey pikin dey longer throat and with even ladder try pick, na dia elderly man go siddon pick am easily, lol grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2006
cabali:

wait there!

is there something going on or that went on with justkunmi and kitaun

i no know o. i just tire.

@kitaun
wat really is the problem? u seem to be on the offensive lately. wat lordimpaq said did not call for the way u replied. its kinda a lil bit blown outta proportion. nobody knows u and amodu and how u guys relate, so seeing an insult from u immediately  after amodu's posts would surely make people ask why,

and u say u know me well, abeg for where?? where u know me.? i dey curious o.

and finally, lordimpaq or me or anybody did not mean any anything, jus let it die and let peace be

@amodu
wats ur take on all of this cos its like u and kitaun know each other too well,
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2006
Just like i said only a few are conversant with the so many times that Lordimpaq has attacked me, but what gives? U might say its blown out of proportion but maybe the best thing would have been to stay out of the issue and let him come after me, let it die off or apologize, he started insulting me and i bet you i care less what the heck he thinks about me! angry

I know Lordimpaq to lose his mind often and it seems everyone wants me to pretend am nice, sorry to disappoint you I could be bleeping MEAN cool

Not that it matters but i hate being taken for granted and i wont mind geting a ban expressing myself against such cool

I believe for anyone to interfere in other people's affairs you ought to get to the root cause of the matter not just pop in to register silly posts, Amodu and I have been at this game for months now, i love to reply him(taunt) cos of his one-liners and he has never taken offence but rather once in a while lunges at me, thats the game, do i play such with Justkunmi or Lordimpaq,NO undecided embarassed

Am not being on the offensive lately for nothing, since some chaps here are known for double standards, well lets give it to them cool

THIS SHIT BORES ME SILLY
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2006
@kitaun
i carefully read ur post and i fully understand everything u poured out.

ii'm not takin sides wit lordimpaq or anything. but from the way i see things, i think this issue is deeper than wat i thot and i think u guys beta resolve issues.

I've been 2 other sections like techology, romance, education and i'll say this is the olny place u see insults, beef and quantas,
pls lets continue lovin sports and hatin abuses.

LET THERE BE PEACE IN SPORTS SECTION
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2006
I reserve further comments on this till Lordimpaq and Amodu make theirs
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2006
You better leave Kitaun alone

You know what to avoid any embarrasment, misunderstanding and abuses you have to ignore some post and comments, thats exactly what i have been doing.

And you Kitaun what comment are you reserving until made my?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by lordimpaq(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2006
kitaun:

Just like i said only a few are conversant with the so many times that Lordimpaq has attacked me, but what gives? U might say its blown out of proportion but maybe the best thing would have been to stay out of the issue and let him come after me, let it die off or apologize, he started insulting me and i bet you i care less what the heck he thinks about me! angry

and when if i may say did i attack you, i never insulted you, the insults comes from you instead and please do show me when i insulted you, then would i be justified

kitaun:

I know Lordimpaq to lose his mind often and it seems everyone wants me to pretend am nice, sorry to disappoint you I could be bleeping MEAN cool

who gives a devil if you could be mean, and point of correction because i posted a series of posts saying i must be losing my mind is a paradox on its part and because of your low IQ, you did not seem to understand and u'll never understand, i want u to be mean, and lets seee how mean u can get, its very simple to get u angry, trust me i can,

kitaun:

Not that it matters but i hate being taken for granted and i wont mind geting a ban expressing myself against such cool

being taken for granted is an understatement, u hate being intimidated is the word, its up to you to something about it and stop whining about it, your expression is more like a plea to me,

kitaun:

I believe for anyone to interfere in other people's affairs you ought to get to the root cause of the matter not just pop in to register silly posts, Amodu and I have been at this game for months now, i love to reply him(taunt) because of his one-liners and he has never taken offence but rather once in a while lunges at me, thats the game, do i play such with Justkunmi or Lordimpaq,NO undecided embarassed
and there is one thing i must say, don't fuccck with me,

kitaun:

THIS SHIT BORES ME SILLY

u are a silly asss, for that, because if this shit bores you then sign off and stop whining like a pig,

silly mofo
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2006
Please take it easy

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2006
Lordi!!!! see outside please!!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2006
lordimpaq:

Please do, i'll be waiting for you,

lordimpaq:

maybe, don't worry, i've given up on him,

i've buried d hatchet, wink i just had to,

@wimpaq

So, you thought i would allow you start something that gross and allow you go scot-free without biting the dust, u are the craziest wankster that i ever knew angry

You had the gumption to say you had given up on me knowing fully well that you can't stand my wrath, haba, am telling you the rest of your year is already entrapped around this misery that i am about to unleash on your absofuckinglutely useless faggotty oblaganta,

Your lost mind has so affected you that even your relations are scared of your impending disastrous end, who cares? U dug your grave yourself, U knew who you were dealing with but you just wanted to mess around with me, but let me tell you som'thin, i care less about your wrinkled future[b], I CAN ONLY JUST MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR YOU [/b]

I should not mess with you? am already shit-scared of you shocked grin, madman angry cool

I wonder why of all gays and wanksters i should ever feel intimidated by an obscure quantity like you this habitual RoosterDrinker undecided embarassed grin

I hate wimps like you and i just can't stand your type and when i tell you the shit bores me silly, i aint whining am just telling you am getting bored of refraining from being able to give you a dose of vulgarities that will last you a lifetime, bastard cool

I wonder when you will learn to read in between lines, like LOYIKA would rightly advise go back to school for a course in Sarcasm, am still undecided as to which schools you passed through and where you work that makes you lose your mind anyhow, because u spew absolute bollocks only to come talk of paradox, i bet you use words without knowing the different applications undecided

I am warning you for the last time, try avoiding me because that is what i had been doing for months now, i usually ignore your posts even when obvious that you were looking for my trouble or attention, look through your posts and you would know the instances you attacked me, to me that is past, for me now my priority is to put you in your fucking place, u ave been warned and i hope this is enough to last you round your miserable years, wasted product of whatever tongue grin

I will love to see your reply but stupidly enough you have as your forum signature JESUS LOVES U, yeah looking for trouble might just be your own way of evangelizing abi? ASSHOLE cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (9 - 0) On 2nd February 2021 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (4 - 0) On 13th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.