Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? (44833 Views)

Poll: Who will win the Premiership Golden Ball

Didier Drogba: 4% (1 vote)
Cristiano Ronaldo: 61% (13 votes)
Emmanuel Adebayor: 19% (4 votes)
Fernando Torres: 4% (1 vote)
Yakubu: 0% (0 votes)
Robbie Keane: 0% (0 votes)
Benjani: 0% (0 votes)
Berbatov: 4% (1 vote)
Anelka: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Swansea's Michu Is Epl 2012/2013 First Goal Scorer! / Chelsea Beaten! Rooney Highest Goal Scorer In Epl / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2006
and considerring the time and energy invested in writting all'o that? sssnaaaaaapp!!!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2006
wat is this place turning into. i tot lordi has ended it.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2006
@Cabali

That is the least i could have written undecided

note that i did not reply immediately, cos i wanted to assess people's reactions, so i waited for the right time and best believe it, the BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN,

If there is one battle that i must see to its end, its this and am undaunted in my resolve to see to that, cheers cool

I HATE DOUBLE STANDARDS

@JUSTKUNMI

End what?

How?

Men, forget it, i told you, fight your own war cool

Lordi is the craziest fellow in here and the Colney Hatch is calling

He needs to have his bleeping head restored cool grin

at least to rid him of his lunatic tendencies angry
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2006
this is getting scary
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2006
@Just

Not yet, its just the beginning cool

@Canibali

Could you please catch me online sometime on my YIM, make we yarn beta stuff wink
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 1:51am On Nov 18, 2006
am just sitting and watching as at now!

just observing the turn out of events
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Christino(m): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2006
Ignores Gunners' rift

@ Topic

THe highest goal scorer'll be Andy Johnson and his name is missing in the polls. lipsrsealed
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 2:45am On Nov 18, 2006
U gat that right; abt including him on the list!

He is a sharp shooter and should not be ignore; cannot, infact
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 3:04am On Nov 18, 2006
how many goals does he have now
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Christino(m): 3:12am On Nov 18, 2006
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by justkunmi(m): 3:17am On Nov 18, 2006
drogba is way above that now. i think he's on 11 now (only God knows how).
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2006
Drog on 11 goals? No sir, he's got 8 prem, 5 Uecl, and 1 Carling cup goals, can u beat that? Igwe would still send them packing and just like i had said Johnson would score highest among the homeboys
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2006
i usually have faith in Henry bringing up surprises but the way his playing this season, I dont think he will. I have more faith in Johnson than even drogba
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2006
Best believe it, when Henry starts netting hatricks and braces, all the others would have seizures of the eyes(cant believe what they see), mouths left gaping and their legs would go on sabbatical breaks from the seizures cos the King will always be the King, doubt u this?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2006
Henry is best at firing blanks! he's lost it y'al!!!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2006
Kitaun, you get strong head too much, how many times have i told you not to mention this guy again "Henry" he cannot do more than a dead rat this season, so forget him and talk about the inform and best strikers now.

About the clash between you and Lordi, i want you to end it there, i dont want you to reply any of his is post because as you can see he does nto reply you, am not commanding but appealing to you, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2006
thats not needful! Quit with the pleas already!!!!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2006
@Amodu, i expect both of you to come firing at all cylinders at me 2day not u pleading as if u r innocent in all of these, u ignited d war by saying rubbish about me, cos u refuse to tell d truth about the similarity of my responses to ur posts here on NL and via YIM, u now talk of Lordi not replying? damn am bleeping ready for this even if it would last a whole year long until he comes to his knees, then he would have learnt how not to Bleep with a true Don
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2006
I dont need to explain anything because you have said it.

What am telling you now is that you should please avoid the devil.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2006
why waste so much posts pleading amodu?

tell me how we will come out with the highest goal scorer; thats what I need here!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2006
Senseless post from you again
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2006
From who?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2006
@Cabali, am sure u know the post was not intended at u
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2006
I thought you were reffering to me, i wanted to give you a dirty slap.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2006
Oh! So wanksters are good at slapping? Asshole
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2006
I think a knock will be better.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2006
so, like I was saying amodu!

u think we will bring the highest goal scorer this year?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2006
@ amodu, u started this thread! so keep it live yo!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2006
I think so, shevi is also coming back now he has scored in the last three games he played.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2006
But has to be some forward adjustment to make it comfortable for schevvy to get his name on the list's top!

I prefer schevvy to a drogba anyday!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2006
I prefer Drogba to Shevi
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2006
REALLY!!!! shocked

thats strange but schevvy more classy, u know that right?

I just like drogba FOR NOW cos he is helping us keep taps on Man U for now!Lets see what he does when the attention is spread evenly btw him and schevvy.

by the clouds I hope he can handle that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (9 - 0) On 2nd February 2021 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (4 - 0) On 13th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.