Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (57492 Views)

A Day At Abuja House, London / Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by onyxo76(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
trux:
watching live
http://www.chathamhouse.org/livestream#
you bet...the man is speaking....this one no be audioshop

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by austinbrown: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
He has failed already
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
"Let me assure you that if I'm elected, The world would have no cause to worry. Nigeria will return to its leadership role in Africa -Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:

They have left now. Most have students visas. Some Nigerians called the immigration

grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by warrior01: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Please someone should tell the walking corpse that the battle is for Aso rock and not Chatham house; he should come home and debate Gej if he is sure of himself. Shikena!
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by kaykay1980: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by visalo: 11:02am
I hope their is interpreter, because buhari today english will be a mixture of Hausa and english joint together shocked kiss

VISALO, YOUR ENGLISH TOO SWEET

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
The growth over the last decade has been "paper growth" due to "profligacy, mismanagement & corruption" - Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by jude33084(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
trux:
watching live
http://www.chathamhouse.org/livestream#

Following live.

His major problem is his accent grin

but he is an intelligent man cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by babestella: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
APC leadership is deranged, visionless and missionless. Why are they struggling go get Buhari speak at Chatham house as if he is contesting to be UK's PM. Why struggle to seek international approval when you can't even win an election in your country. I guess they are building castle in the clouds, really trying to preempt victory for GMB when he had already lost the battle. I see a recipe for violence and rejection of election result after GEJ is declared winner. Watch out for the trends and delivery of APC which is gradually becoming very predictable.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
I will be tough on terrorism and its root causes". "We will always act on time". "I, Muhammadu Buhari, will always lead from the front"

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2015
baye2023:
The growth over the last decade has been "paper growth" due to "profligacy, mismanagement & corruption" - Buhari

Very true. Iweala is a big fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is not going to take corruption with levity and flippancy..

My president in waiting is making lota sense.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by warrior01: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
baye2023:
I will be tough on terrorism and its root causes". "We will always act on time". "I, Muhammadu Buhari, will always lead from the front"
You mean he would lead from the grave?
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by cuteboy2: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
baye2023:
"Let me assure you that if I'm elected, The world would have no cause to worry. Nigeria will return to its leadership role in Africa -Buhari

This is a rehearsed phrase straight from Dr Fayemi. Nights of prep work and cramming on display.

See Fayemi clutching his iPad and straining to ensure Buhari says the right things.

Why can't he just face GEJ back home in an unscripted debate so we can hear the ideas that come from Buhari's skull?

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
The revenues of both the NNPC and Customs will be published to the public - Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Tayo114: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
said baba
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by trux(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
onyxo76:
you bet...the man is speaking....this one no be audioshop
actually is videoshop grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
we must tackle two ills: waste and corruption. I hope to lead the way through personal example. - Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by jude33084(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Fayose said this hall is a General hospital in England cheesy

Buhari is receiving treatment now grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by 50calibre(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
See Tinubu in the background looking very animalistic.

Who allows this ape-like thief access into the UK?

Buhari needs to get rid of this guy to enhance his credibility. Tinubu is bad market

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
baye2023:

A huge indictment on Egbere Jonah-daft. The fool waited for weeks even before acknowledging that chibok kidnap was real.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is such a fine man at his age..

He is rounding up his speech..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by mrmetoo1: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Paid protesters in the disabled section smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
i tot this apc dumb supporters said gej gave $20,000 for disruption of their speech at chettam house
i just hate this bunch of liars called APC
Even lucifer can not compete with you guys anylonger cox e dey vex say una don bcome grandpa of all lies. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by jude33084(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
cuteboy2:

This is a rehearsed phrase straight from Dr Fayemi. Nights of prep work and cramming on display.
Why can't he just face GEJ back home in an unscripted debate so we can hear the ideas that come from Buhari's skull?

Just as GEJ faced him 4 years ago abi?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by babestella: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
The end. Speaking or reading a script.?
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Of course he would do fine because he sid reading from a gat dam paper. Wait for interview session and see his flaws.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
warrior01:
Please someone should tell the walking corpse that battle is for Aso rock and he should come home and debate Gej. Shikena

Fool! Were was Gej in 2007, 2011 debate that GMB was there n debated excellently?? The world already know who majority are following simple get it stink to ya fucking skull! Gej lacks integrity to lead n he surrounds himself wt criminals eg kashamu fayoshe! GMB=GeneralMarch28,4Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by dustydee: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Are you guys watching his speech? I am very highly impressed.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
I just love this general.

He believes change is possible.

Applause!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by jude33084(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Paid protesters in the disabled section smiley smiley smiley

How intelligent can you be cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2015
I have been labelled a dictator. I take responsibility for what happened under my watch. - Buhari

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.