Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 (2727 Views)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
AJOT99:
It is not a crime in men's eyes but it is God's sight.
God's standard cannot be changed.
even to human being it is evil.

In my culture it is totally condemned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
people chant the mantra 'all men cheat'?

Better get used to it now and stop living in a the land of fairy tales
all men cheat... All men are the same... Etc are what most women & girls say. I doubt if a man will say all men cheat unless that man who is trying to justify his act.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by cococandy(f): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
That doesn't mean people can't file for divorce because of adultery. They still can.

What it means is that the person who committed the adultery unlike before won't be held punishable under the law for that.
Chigold101:
adultery was a crime in South Korea until yesterday when it was legalized.

Sir I dont really understand the point you are trying to make.

Please what does constitutional laws stand to teach us? Is it not how to live morally upright by obeying those laws?

In my culture adultery is not only frowned at but it is a crime. People kill those whom they caught with their spouses. We have read, heard & seen pour acid on someone either for cheating on them or for being seing with thier spouse.

In the United States today what are most of their divorce cases based on? Cheating (infidelity). If countries like the USA legalizes adultery what it will mean is that their divorce rate will drop. Because noone can file for divorce becasue of infidelity and that will mean “free for all adultery.“

Any constitutional law that will not promote morality in the society is anti people. No matter how the people see it.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Chigold101:
all men cheat... All men are the same... Etc are what most women & girls say. I doubt if a man will say all men cheat unless that man who is trying to justify his act.
really? Maybe you're new to NL because majority of guys here claim they are cheats and have no self control.

Well of course I agree they are trying to justify their actions.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
really? Maybe you're new to NL because majority of guys here claim they are cheats and have no self control.

Well of course I agree they are trying to justify their actions.
lolzzz am not new in nl but i dont really have time for soft sales. I am a hardnews person.

People create quotes and make statements based on their state of mind at a particular point in time.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chigold101:
i dont know how u come to this conclussion. I have never encouraged adultery and i can never encourage it both here in Nigeria or anywhere else.

I openned this tread so that we can talk about the disadvantages & advantages of legalising adultery.
ok. Since you said we r discussing adv n disadv here let me share my opinion;

Disadv --- Nil

Adv ---- 1. Reduced divorce rates in the sense that no one will divorce a spouse because of adultery

2. Reduced adultery rates in the sense that if you know you will get same dose of the same medicine you give your spouse, you will more likely not commit adultery.
Again adultery seems very enticing for most people because as they say 'stolen meat is usually very sweet' considering the thrills involved.

3. If you know your husband can cheat on you without any repercussion when you start slacking in your responsibilities you will buckle up, If you know your wife can cheat on you without any repercussion when you start slacking in your responsibilities you will buckle up

4. It will save couples all the heartache that comes with infidelity considering that when you don't over-expect from anyone, you don't get disappointed

By the way, adultery has never been a crime and will never be a crime. Its all just religious restrictions.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chigold101:
for real? Do you just deliberately decide to ignore the truth or what?
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
That doesn't mean people can't file for divorce because of adultery. They still can.

What it means is that the person who committed the adultery unlike before won't be held punishable under the law for that.
when something is not punishable under the law, then on what bases will the court base their judgment? Court judgement is based on what the law & constitution saw.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
for real? Do you just deliberately decide to ignore the truth or what?
lolzzz
What truth? U want to stampede me into accepting that all men cheat? No ma‘am all men doesnt cheat.
85% of men out there are not interested on any woman outside their woman.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz
What truth? U want to stampede me into accepting that all men cheat? No ma‘am all men doesnt cheat.
85% of men out there are not interested on any woman outside their woman.
the truth that 99.9% of nairaland men/boys claim all men cheat

1 Like

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by cococandy(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chigold101:
when something is not punishable under the law, then on what bases will the court base their judgment? Court judgement is based on what the law & constitution saw.
one's partner doesn't have to run afoul of the law or commit a constitutional crime before a divorce can be granted them.

All they need to say is their marriage is irretrievably broken down.

No faults divorce.
Spares the court the ugly details of who fvcked who on the side and dirty laundry like that.
A blanket statement like 'improper conduct' would suffix.

The only case where such details are necessary is when physical abuse is involved. That makes the perpetrator a criminal as bodily injury to another person regardless of who they are to you is a crime under the law.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
the truth that 99.9% of nairaland men/boys claim all men cheat
you are funny. Who is talking about NL men. I am not of real men outside this forum. Besides it depends on the section of nl where you find these “so called“ men.
Therefore if you say 99.9% of nl men in romance & sexuality section, i will not argue u cos it is the truth. They are there actually to cheat.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
ok. Since you said we r discussing adv n disadv here let me share my opinion;

Disadv --- Nil

Adv ---- 1. Reduced divorce rates in the sense that no one will divorce a spouse because of adultery

2. Reduced adultery rates in the sense that if you know you will get same dose of the same medicine you give your spouse, you will more likely not commit adultery.
Again adultery seems very enticing for most people because as they say 'stolen meat is usually very sweet' considering the thrills involved.

3. If you know your husband can cheat on you without any repercussion when you start slacking in your responsibilities you will buckle up, If you know your wife can cheat on you without any repercussion when you start slacking in your responsibilities you will buckle up

4. It will save couples all the heartache that comes with infidelity considering that when you don't over-expect from anyone, you don't get disappointed

By the way, adultery has never been a crime and will never be a crime. Its all just religious restrictions.
wow... This point is correct...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans / This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears / Tattoos Idolising.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.