Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 (2726 Views)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
South Korea has just announced that adultery is no longer a crime. What is this world turning into? Wont this give rise to infidelity?

Source NTANEWS24 (10AM NEWS)

As a Nigerians what do you think about this?

Do you think this is good for family growth and unity?

I think legalising adultery will break more homes & many hearts. It might be easier for a woman to bear the pain of adultery, I doubt if men can stand it.

Friends & follow nairalanders lets discuss the advantages and disadvantages of legalising adultery.

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by GreatOlu1: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Omo! And they play holy in their love films... Chai gals don suffer for Lee Min Ho's hand.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Royalroy and tgirl4real this should be moved to the front page so that many people will contribute to this topice.

There are so many homes that got broken every day in Nigeria because one of the two people involved were caught or rumoured to have committed adultery. Acid and other dangerous weapons have been used by those felt they have been cheated by thier spouse.

Right now in South Korea u cant ask for a divorce because your spouse committed adultery. I think this is endtime.

Move it to front page let guys and girls share their opinions... Thank u
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
GreatOlu1:
Omo! And they play holy in their love films... Chai gals don suffer for Lee Min Ho's hand.
lolzzz
In movies they will promote clean moral in family value because legalisn adultery does not mean advising everyone to go into it though it will surely encourage many men & women to dare into it...
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by simplyOJ(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2015
They must have weigh the pros and cons and found
it expedient to legalize adultery. Legal or no legal,
those who want to commit adultery will still do.

You may be surprise, this lift may even reduce adultery.
There is something with placing sanction on a thing; human
derives pleasure breaking it and enjoying it in the secret, but by the
time you lift the ban, man becomes passionate about it for a while,
but in no time, losses steam. Just watch.

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Vision4God: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
End Time oooooo
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Sparrow13: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
It most be prevalent in the country that's why they legalize it
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
simplyOJ:

i kind of believe in ur point
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by SAMBARRY: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Exactly my point in the other similar thread. Nobody will need to pray and fast for anybody to zip up
simplyOJ:

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by psucc(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
In US, some states had legalized marijuana and others.
South Korea follows with Adultery
Europe LGBT and same sex marriage.

We look forward to God Almighty to help us in this kind of situation.
I doubt if the 'freedom fighters' in Nigeria will not demand same.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
We ttend to mix up morals and law; in this part of the world we tend to mix up religious "sin" and constitutional laws; please in whose constitution in this world (except for the islamic extremist like d saudis) is adultery a crime? Who gets arrested, prosecuted and convicted with adultery or fornication as the "crime"... In as much as my morales and religion frowns at it; please we should all learn to be civil and seperate morals and religious dogmas from constitutional laws... Adultery has NEVER been a constitutional crime; it is something only frowned at by our various religious and moral persuations.... Tnk U...

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by irunoko(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Exactly my point in the other similar thread. Nobody will need to pray and fast for anybody to zip up
i see your point sambarry

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
killerman47:
We ttend to mix up morals and law; in this part of the world we tend to mix up religious "sin" and constitutional laws; please in whose constitution in this world (except for the islamic extremist like d saudis) is adultery a crime? Who gets arrested, prosecuted and convicted with adultery or fornication as the "crime"... In as much as my morales and religion frowns at it; please we should all learn to be civil and seperate morals and religious dogmas from constitutional laws... Adultery has NEVER been a constitutional crime; it is something only frowned at by our various religious and moral persuations.... Tnk U...
adultery was a crime in South Korea until yesterday when it was legalized.

Sir I dont really understand the point you are trying to make.

Please what does constitutional laws stand to teach us? Is it not how to live morally upright by obeying those laws?

In my culture adultery is not only frowned at but it is a crime. People kill those whom they caught with their spouses. We have read, heard & seen pour acid on someone either for cheating on them or for being seing with thier spouse.

In the United States today what are most of their divorce cases based on? Cheating (infidelity). If countries like the USA legalizes adultery what it will mean is that their divorce rate will drop. Because noone can file for divorce becasue of infidelity and that will mean “free for all adultery.“

Any constitutional law that will not promote morality in the society is anti people. No matter how the people see it.

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
psucc:
In US, some states had legalized marijuana and others.
South Korea follows with Adultery
Europe LGBT and same sex marriage.

We look forward to God Almighty to help us in this kind of situation.
soon the world will legalise sex with minor & even rape.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Finally, korea has seen the light, waiting for Nigeria to see the light too so that we can all stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by lilmax(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
jadelyn007:
Finally, korea has seen the light, waiting for Nigeria to see the light too so that we can all stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by lilmax(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
I dont believe this
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
lilmax:
what is it When was adultery ever a crime by the way undecided
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
I dont support adultery but as long as it's not one sided, kudos. tongue

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by LewsTherin: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chigold101:
adultery was a crime in South Korea until yesterday when it was legalized.

Sir I dont really understand the point you are trying to make.

Please what does constitutional laws stand to teach us? Is it not how to live morally upright by obeying those laws?

In my culture adultery is not only frowned at but it is a crime. People kill those whom they caught with their spouses. We have read, heard & seen pour acid on someone either for cheating on them or for being seing with thier spouse.

In the United States today what are most of their divorce cases based on? Cheating (infidelity). If countries like the USA legalizes adultery what it will mean is that their divorce rate will drop. Because noone can file for divorce becasue of infidelity and that will mean “free for all adultery.“

Any constitutional law that will not promote morality in the society is anti people. No matter how the people see it.

Moral issues like adultery have no business being legislated upon. Divorce on grounds of infidelity is different from being arrested for infidelity. That a culture frowns on adultry gives no one the right to kill someone for adultry. That is a crime and deserves to be treated as such.

Moral issues should be taught as moral issues and encouraged. Legislation on such is counter productive as well as simply childish. How else do you feel when you read a university is instituting dress codes, or a country is arresting people for celebrating a birthday? That is wat comes from legalising morality. You end up with very foolish laws. Teach and encourage. Don't come barging into my home because the lady I'm sleeping with is not my wife. That is just silly.

P.s. I do not support adultery or polygamy or even sex before marriage I anyway.

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
jadelyn007:
light keh? Lolzzz
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
I dont support adultery but as long as it's not one sided, kudos. tongue
that means soon no one will like to tie him/herself down in the name of marriage...
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by angelTI(f): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
End time country
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
jadelyn007:
Nne, you're the only one deceiving yourself here. Stop seeking company, everyone isnt adulterous. ..
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Nne, you're the only one deceiving yourself here. Stop seeking company, everyone isnt adulterous. ..
lol, as usual, the hypocrisy of Nigerians come to play. Even chronic cheats and those who shout "all men cheat, just keep fasting and praying for him to change" will criticize the korean government. I repeat again, keep deceiving yourselves. As if adultery is not already the norm in Nigeria. Who even raises eyebrows at adulterous people these days unless they are women?

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
lol, as usual, the hypocrisy of Nigerians come to play. Even chronic cheats and those who shout "all men cheat, just keep fasting and praying for him to change" will criticize the korean government. I repeat again, keep deceiving yourselves. As if adultery is not already the norm in Nigeria. Who even raises eyebrows at adulterous people these days unless they are women?
adultery is not a norm in Nigeria though some Nigerians engage in it.

Why eyebrows are being raised when a woman indulges in adultery more than men is because, a woman cant be in another man‘s house carying another man‘s baby in her womb.

When someone oppose adultery it doesnt make that person a hypocrite. Believe it or not, more than 85% of Nigerian men are not adulterous. But as always, the bad few are always seen everywhere and people tend to think that evrybody is doing it.

Our constitution is silent about adultery but our socio cultural and morality even Bible is not silent about it.
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
You really sound so hurt..does your husband cheat on you? undecided

Again all men don't cheat..Some men are too busy with career, business, etc to be looking at every thing in skirt.. They are disciplined, have self control, have utmost respect for their wives and children..To these people, sex isn't everything in life...Besides, it's so disgusting to some men to be inserting their di*k into every vg....

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by AJOT99(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
It is not a crime in men's eyes but it is God's sight.
God's standard cannot be changed.

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You really sound so hurt..does your husband cheat on you? undecided

Again all men don't cheat..Some men are too busy with career, business, etc to be looking at every thing in skirt.. They are disciplined, have self control, have utmost respect for their wives and children..To these people, sex isn't everything in life...Besides, it's so disgusting to some men to be inserting their di*k into every vg....
lmao! @ my husband cheating or me sounding hurt, in your dreams! Are you not among the same people that chant the mantra 'all men cheat'?

Better get used to it now and stop living in a the land of fairy tales

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by jadelyn007(f): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Chigold101:
adultery is not a norm in Nigeria though some Nigerians engage in it.

Why eyebrows are being raised when a woman indulges in adultery more than men is because, a woman cant be in another man‘s house carying another man‘s baby in her womb.

When someone oppose adultery it doesnt make that person a hypocrite. Believe it or not, more than 85% of Nigerian men are not adulterous. But as always, the bad few are always seen everywhere and people tend to think that evrybody is doing it.

Our constitution is silent about adultery but our socio cultural and morality even Bible is not silent about it.
lol, so you do not condemn the adultery going on around you everyday in your immediate environment, you'd rather go condemn the act of adultery in far away korea. If that isn't hypocrisy, then what is?

Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
lmao! @ my husband cheating or me sounding hurt, in your dreams! Are you not among the same people that chant the mantra 'all men cheat'?

Better get used to it now and stop living in a the land of fairy tales
i can see you have no point.. meanyl, show me a post of mine where i said all men are cheats undecided
Re: Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 by Chigold101(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2015
jadelyn007:
lol, so you do not condemn the adultery going on around you everyday in your immediate environment, you'd rather go condemn the act of adultery in far away korea. If that isn't hypocrisy, then what is?
i dont know how u come to this conclussion. I have never encouraged adultery and i can never encourage it both here in Nigeria or anywhere else.

I openned this tread so that we can talk about the disadvantages & advantages of legalising adultery.

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died / I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide / Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58