Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad (2357 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / I Have A Sponsor, How Do I Relocate To USA Or Canada? (URGENT) / Nigerian Passport Holders Don’t Need Visas To Visit These 44 Countries! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by gremling: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
abeg time don reach for person to commot naija. anyone one who fit sponsor me make I go abroad, God go bless am. my mates wet dey overseas don laff me tire. any good Samaritan in d building to help? maybe god wan use you help me. a beg nairalanders no look me pass I hear say una dey like family.
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by vjsmiles: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

YOU WANT TO GO ON A SCHOLARSHIP OR VISIT
?
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by binie: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
gremling:
abeg time don reach for person to commot naija. anyone one who fit sponsor me make I go abroad, God go bless am. my mates wet dey overseas don laff me tire. any good Samaritan in d building to help? maybe god wan use you help me. a beg nairalanders no look me pass I hear say una dey like family.

You just missed a golden opportunity, the governor of ekiti state Ayo Fayose sponsored few people couple of days ago to the U.K. to monitor GMB, wish you had mentioned earlier, you for don dey jand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by colored(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
dude you are fucking desperate lol
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by gremling: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

?
20. visit. I'm a 300 level student.
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
embarassedMe too... embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by Moana(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Look for a bisexual Senator to sponsor you

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by AceMiss: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
This one that my comment was hidden,I was joking o. Tough luck if you guys took me serious(even me dey find way to yankee and jand)
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by jerflakes(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
gremling:

ABEG IF YOU FIND THAT PERSON WET GI SPONSOR YOU, MAKE I KNOW.

I NEED TRAVEL TOO.

I DON TOO DEY NAIJA.
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by huhmuhyehmi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
make I join d que incase sponsors come
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by colored(m): 1:54am On Feb 28, 2015
why you guys spoiling show for the op lol
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by emmanuel90(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Me too dey queue oo....
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by kennybp: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Put juju for mouth.
gremling:
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by colored(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

?
do you wanna sponsor him?
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by sobastical: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
colored:
do you wanna sponsor him?

Why do you ask? Like you wanna help the op too
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by colored(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
sobastical:

Why do you ask? Like you wanna help the op too
probably
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by sobastical: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2015
colored:
probably

Oh that's cool, I just believe there are still some genuine kindhearted folks in the world. Bless you sir
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by colored(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2015
sobastical:

Oh that's cool, I just believe there are still some genuine kindhearted folks in the world. Bless you sir
lol I said probably

1 Like

Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by Visman(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
I will gladly sponsor you to Niger Republic by train

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oboy go enter tyre.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by gremling: 12:55am On Mar 04, 2015
so no sponsor yet. god is watching us in 5D o lol
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by Fatalveli(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
cheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grinangry undecided You've gotta be kidding me @ Op... Lolshocked cheesy grin
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by worry359(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
This is why rich people are rich!
They do not give away there money to every beggar with their hand out!

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by sobastical: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
colored:
lol I said probably

Ops! which means the probability is not even sure
Re: Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad by nattybanta(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
am looking into it. and also watching u. Would sponsor u wen u graduate.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Accra Bus / Visa After Getting A Job Offer Abroad / Nigerians Living In Brazil Please Help On How To Get A Visa To Brazil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.