Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants (1430 Views)

10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic / Types Of Customers You Meet In Nigerian Markets / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Fabdedon(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
After the day's work, its necessary to have eat good food to keep you working for the next day.
Here are my survey study of different kinds of customers that visit the restaurant!
1. First timers customers.
This ones are novice and are still yet to get accustomed to the environment annd ask questions like..
Are you working here?
Who should i pay?
.Where is the rest room?

2. Confused customers
This ones come into the restaurants with their problems, they take about 5 minutes to decide which food to eat, Sometimes they forget their phones while going out..
They will even forget where the front door is and would try to walk out through the back door.
3.Usual/ Constant customers.
This ones once they are sighted the attendants have already started making out their food cause they always have same choice of food.
4. Arrogant customer.
They always want you to know they are always have their right when they enter the restaurants cos they are customers..they are always like...
"Heyy who de here"..!!
"Have been sitting here for like 20 minutes and its now your are coming go and call your madam"!
"You served me food no water to wash hand.. Should i lick my hands clean?".
5. Rest room customers.
After every eating and drinking without control they will suddenly feel pressed and walk humbly to the attendant.
"abeg where i go fit ease my self"

6. Messengers.
This customer would have full idea that its a restaurant but when they enter they would start demanding for whats not in the shop.
" Abeg help me go buy tom tom"
"abeg ona de sell Alomo"

7.Complainers..
They are never satisfied with the way things are done in there.. They are always like..
"Who even cooked this food no salt in it..?"
"You people dont even have A.C you want heat to kill me "

8. Creditors
This ones will intentionally come in and demand like they are with the money lo and behold they would start telling you stories for the gods when you ask them of money..if i hear they would pay that day..
9. Thieves.
This once would eat to their satifaction and wait for you to take your eyes of them and they are out when you get hold of them they would be like..
"habah am going to get my wallet in my car"
ifah hear they have bicycle.

10. Trouble makers.
They never come in peace, always looking for the slight opportunity to create scene,making noise or breaking bottles..!

11. Awoof customers.
When there is a live match that day, they would walk in comfortably and buy bottle water funny enough they would make use toothpicks to make people feel like that have eaten..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by vjsmiles: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
TEN TYPES OF THIS TEN TYPES OF THAT angry

UNA NO DEY TAYA?
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR TEN TYPES OF TOOTHPICK angry

NO OFFE?NSE

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by valmunich(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by valmunich(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
TEN TYPES OF THIS TEN TYPES OF THAT angry

UNA NO DEY TAYA?
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR TEN TYPES OF TOOTHPICK angry

NO OFFE?NSE
Hypocrite grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by vjsmiles: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
valmunich:

Hypocrite grin
HYPO WHAT? WHAT IM BLEACHING angry tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Tallesty1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
valmunich:
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided
xup bro
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by valmunich(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
xup bro
I'm good...

wbu?
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
valmunich:

I'm good...

wbu?
I am good bro.

How school nah?
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by valmunich(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am good bro.

How school nah?
School's fine, just trying...

and how's work?
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
valmunich:

School's fine, just trying...

and how's work?
No bad news yet, I fank God.

I will email you later today.
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by valmunich(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
No bad news yet, I fank God.

I will email you later today.
Aiii
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Fabdedon(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
valmunich:

Tallesty1 please modify your last post please smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Tallesty1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fabdedon:
Tallesty1 please modify your last post please smiley
Where?
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Fabdedon(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Where?
Here you derailed this post sad
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Creamish(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
10 types or 11 types?

BTW...u forgot to add the "Follow Come"...whoz always taggin along with someone but never pays..mostly chics sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by b3llo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
The complainers.
They complain about everything from the cook to the food, even the chairs and table and they will still eat the food then order for more. Ladies are guilty of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Tallesty1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fabdedon:
Here you derailed this post sad
Apologies
Re: 10 Types Of Customers In Nigerian Restaurants by Fabdedon(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Apologies
No problem bro, the deed has being done smiley

(1) (Reply)

What If Thoughts Were Audible / A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park / How To Fix Iphone Or Itunes Error 3419,3014,4005,4013, 4014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.