Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey” (780 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey” by decountof(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
7 More Reasons Women Have to Watch “Fifty Shades of Grey”

1. Jamie Dornan
The main reason is the handsome, hunky heart-throb Jamie Dornan. This sexy Irish actor, musician and former Calvin Klein model is hard to resist. He is tall, gorgeous, muscular, and he has hypnotic blue-grey eyes. Jamie Dornan looks gorgeous in suits and godlike in underwear. Any girl who saw Dornan’s CK shoots knows that he can “get a woman in the mood with just a look” – just like Christin Grey.

2. New ideas to spice up your sex life
Yes, there are classic woman-on-top and missionary sex styles, and they definitely have the place on the lovemaking stage. But let’s be honest, submissiveness is an interesting state to be in. The BDSM intimacy culture is exciting and mysterious. I’m pretty sure, some girls in our audience have fantisized at least once wanting to try it. So, don’t be afraid of it. If you’re fully confident in your partner and want to spice up your sex life, just go for it!

3. It’s a classic “Cinderella” story
I, personally, think the success of this movie lies in its Cinderella fairytale core. Anastasia is a shy and modest student-girl who once (by the chance of destiny by pure luck!) came to interview a young and handsome billionaire, Christian Grey. They liked each other at the first sight. They had a lot of obstacles to overcome in their relationships, but even though In the end they managed to stay together – “and lived happily ever after”.
4. Music
If you’re a fan of Beyonce, you should definitely go and watch this movie. Her “Crazy in Love” song, became the main music theme for “Fifty Shades of Grey”. Beyonce slowed down the dance rhythm of the original version and spiced it up for the film. Now it sounds sizzling and sultry!
You will also hear original songs by Sia, Skylar Grey, Ellie Goulding, The Weekend, Vaults, The XX and more.

5. Movie vs Book
For all of us, who’ve read the book, it will be interesting to see how all those smok’en hot erotic scenes involving dominance/submission, bondage/discipline are carried out in the movie. Another key element is how Dakota Johnson will play an innocent inexperienced but totally passionate Anastasia; and how Jamie Dornan plays the tormented Christian. This film is also but one leg of a trilogy! , For me it’s agonizing having to wait for the next installment to see what happens with the characters. Remember your feelings of anticipation when waiting for the follow-up segments of Twilight, Hunger Games or The Lord of the Rings?

6. To see what all the fuss is about
If you’re one of those rare specimens who still didn’t read the book s and aren’t involved in “Fifty Shades of Grey” fever, well, then I understand why you don’t understand what all the fuss is about. It’s probably a very good reason for you to go to the cinema alone and watch it – you’ll be hooked; trust me!

7. Valentine’s Day
Watching this movie was a perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day with your beloved. I’m sure that all girls are already crazy about this movie, because most of us had read the original books and liked them. As for guys, they’ll be glad to watch “Fifty Shades of Grey” instead of watching romantic comedies like“Sleepless in Seatle”. At least because “Fifty Shades of Grey” has already become synonymous with classy and stylish erotica. It might even give the guys a little more nerve to ask you if you want to do what Jamie and Dakota pulled off in the film. You will love it!

1 Like

Re: 7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey” by alberto2k(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Let your gf watch this movie and tomorrow she'll be in my apartment giving me a honest BJ embarassed
Re: 7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey” by bond77(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, u ave my unswerving support on this topic

(1) (Reply)

8 Definite Signs Your Woman Truly Loves You / Is It Sane To Open Your Eyes Down While You Kiss?? / 15 Simple Yet Fantastic Ways To Improve Your Relationship Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.