Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour (1223 Views)

Most Girls Has Body Odour Why? / My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by ibeksonyeka(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have a girl I just met. And we have started dating how do I tell her about her body odour without hurting her feelings .pls I need suggestions thanks
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by harlos: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Get her a nice perfume and tell her to use it always grin
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
write her a letter cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by dopeJemi: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tell her her body is smelling
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by kilokeys(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
watch the movie.. "perfume" together

then just hint the guy would die of brain damage if he sniffed her

dont laugh.. she would get the message. then if she wants to talk about it.. make sure u use collective pronouns like, "we" can get over this, maybe we should try shaving, or waxing or changing soaps for ya. or we should go see d gyne.
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, every human being differs in the way they handle criticism.
I think you should put that in perspective so as to know how you would go about telling her.

I think she is supposed to know the truth. It would save her from future embarrassment.
Op, I advise you tell her this in a very mature way, especially when she is in a good mood.

You can also help her by buying deodorants and perfumes for her

Thanks
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
ibeksonyeka:
I have a girl I just met. And we have started dating how do I tell her about her body odour without hurting her feelings .pls I need suggestions thanks

Please tell her bikbiko.Truth hurts.
While growing up, I had body odour.It can be controlled with good practice. I did pretty well to control mine as I take regular baths, use antiperspirants, scented soaps and cream, shave appropriate ly and good feminine perfumes.For me, I don't see anything wrong in advising and educating a gf that's has got foul smell.Now where the smell for my body? I smell good kiss kissEVERYWHERE
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Tallesty1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't know why people are scared to say things like this.
Sit her down and tell her you have noticed something which is not nice.
Haba.... You are her partner for a reason. She will be glad you told her the truth and she will respect you more.
Tell her the necessary things she should do and give her some money to shop.
Men Don't Beat About The Bush.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Lordabas: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
If she considers you a friend then she won't be hurt by it, she'll be happy you told her. So just come out and tell her when the two of you are alone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Lordabas: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Please tell her bikbiko.Truth hurts.
While growing up, I had body odour.It can be controlled with good practice. I did pretty well to control mine as I take regular baths, use antiperspirants, scented soaps and cream, shave appropriate ly and good feminine perfumes.For me, I don't see anything wrong in advising and educating a gf that's has got foul smell.Now where the smell for my body? I smell good kiss kissEVERYWHERE

Story for the gods!!

Who ask you for your life history?!
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Enegod(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
ibeksonyeka:
If your not brave enough to tell her straight out then go buy a peg to clip on your nose angry
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lordabas:

Story for the gods!!

Who ask you for your life history?!

Stop pretending to be a mad man.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by 2dice(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok Best Solution
Play her this song
By Erigga: 'Titled NO BE CRIME'
at 1:50 he said
"na AK-47 she dey spray no be PERFUME"
make sure you Guys are listening to the Song together...
...so it get to 1:50 sing along that verse then tell her you bought a new perfume for her..
Thank me later
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Lagusta(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tell her to change her soap, cream, body spray, perfume, toothbrush, toothpaste, menstrual pad, and if possible, tell her to go for conc deliverance..... embarassed
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
ibeksonyeka:

Tell her as it is.Onwedi. She is your gf.No biggie there.O kwa your baby?I use Gillette or Dove. It controls the sweat well . Good luck
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by pwerrymansion(f): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Funny enough I think she might also be aware of the fact that she does have an odour. because I had a young friend in the uni, though I never had the courage to tell her. She came soliciting for my advice on how to get better. So my point is you should tell her in a subtle way by buying her nice roll on and mild perfume with a good antiseptic soap and tell her to bath 3x daily. Let her know that every human has an odour bt tries to take care of it inother not to smell offensively. Goodluck bt its a tough one though.
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eww. You just met her, why the hell would you be sticking around a skunk for? You got time.
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:
Get her a nice perfume and tell her to use it always grin

Wrong advise.
Body odour isn't something c to control with just perfume s.
She needs to maintain good personal hygiene and eat fruits and veggies often. First she needs to stop putting weavons and concentrate more on braids to enable her wash if she perceives offensive odour after sweating. Armpits need to be shaved and anti perpirants used regularly after each shower.I also advice baby lotion at night after each shower accompanied with scented powder on the body.Al so and most importantly, vagina infection should be treated well and on time.time.Good perfumes (not strong scented) should be used mildly. Body spray s are optional. Some foods like garlic avoided or reduced.With time, even her worn clothes will smell nice.
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow smiley

Wear a deodorant the next time you go to visit. Tell her to smell your shirt.
"Bae, you like it huh?"
She nods.
Tell her to buy it too; as per boyfriend and girlfriend shii.
You know how you too roll. undecided

Just dont go tell her her body is smelling, biko. Fear God. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell her She Has Body Odour by senorova(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buy her deoderants...
You know her better than we do, so figure out a way to tell without necessarily hurting her ego...
Goodluck...loverboy wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures Of Themselves Eating Food / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / She Wants Me To Cover For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.