Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. (32573 Views)

Stone Any One Calling For Change - Patience Jonathan / ”we Are Not Bus Conductors That Ask For Change” – Patience Jonathan / Only Bus Conductors Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by PaulSteve: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
PGEJ,making jest of bus conductors (some of who are sincere hardworking Nigerians) will only reduce drastically your husband's chances!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by bolliejay(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by nzeadachie: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
bolliejay:
1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by NovusHomo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This woman should keep on disgracing her husband and the PDP cheesy.

Here comes "motor mouth" again!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by InglishTeechar(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. Your frustration with life is evident. My guy, do the world a favour and jump off a bridge.

Next time, before you quote others thinking you're a don, kindly engage your brain. Yes, "THINK". I know it's strange to you. Think well before you type. Think again before you hit submit.

DONT LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER COULDN'T AFFORD PROPER EDUCATION FOR YOU.

i "THINK" you have a sizeable amount of kunu in your brain.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by prophetfire: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Poor English. Balance not change.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by scandybuono: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
tongue :PThis woman needs to go bak to skool,chai since she doesn't knw d diff in using words in diff context...
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by intergral(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
sexyattorney:
Welll spoken ma. GEJ till Buhari goes to schoo.
Buhari till you and PEJ gets educated!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
haulagehandlers:
yoruba,Hausa,Igbo. These are our mother tongue not pidgin english....Lawd some people slf fit make pesin vomit with their smelly fish brain gosh abeg make I CHANGE this room go anoda room go take breeze... AhHan
so mumu u understand both hausa, igbo, yoruba, and wat about the ijaw and other ethnic minority,...

Goat
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by oooooohh: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Our country, NIGERIA (bus) has the PRESIDENT(conductor) and the CITIZENS(passengers) who need the CHANGE(BUHARI).

WE NEED CHANGE
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by haulagehandlers(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mellin:
so mumu u understand both hausa, igbo, yoruba, and wat about the ijaw and other ethnic minority,...

Goat
you claimed pidgin is our language dan gbana,understanding all naija language is another issue,the issue here is what your claims are fish brain.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Illiterate, what you get from a bus conductor (when speaking English, which you did here, though poorly) is balance, not change.
Ogah over sabi, remove the beam in your eye before removing the log in someones eye! Stop exposing your level of ignorance in public. Please buy a dictionary. Change is right choice of word!

CHANGE: (uncountable) Money given back when a customer hands over more than the exact price of an item. A customer who pays with a 10-pound note for a £9 item receives one pound in change.

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
prophetfire:
Poor English. Balance not change.
Please go and learn english in school! stop buying quasi baked books.

CHANGE: (uncountable) Money given back when a customer hands over more than the exact price of an item. A customer who pays with a 10-pound note for a £9 item receives one pound in change.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by wealth2al(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
MAMA PEACE

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by babajay69: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Its passengers (the masses) that ask for change. The bus conductor (you) and the driver (your husband) are to give us change. But since you cant give us d change we want then come march we are marching to the next bus

true talk jare! Dress up a pig in fancy clothes it will always turn out to be a pig. Patience is so illiterate that she doesn't know that conductors don't ask for change, it is the passenger that does. What a dummy!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by prophetfire: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
jcmaiah:

Is that so? Tell me something!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by prophetfire: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
jcmaiah:

Is that so? Tell me something!
Is that so? tell me something!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
prophetfire:
Is that so? tell me something!
But i just told you something, wetin u wan hear again?
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by prophetfire: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
jcmaiah:

But i just told you something, wetin u wan hear again?
tell me what quasi baked books mean and how I can get one.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
prophetfire:
tell me what quasi baked books mean and how I can get one.
At a motor park, all those," 700 most common mistakes in English" junks . Those are the kind of books that tell people CHANGE is incorrect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / 10 Bad Attitudes Nigerians Must Drop To Make The Country Great / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.