Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. (32585 Views)

Stone Any One Calling For Change - Patience Jonathan / ”we Are Not Bus Conductors That Ask For Change” – Patience Jonathan / Only Bus Conductors Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by realborn(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
@Post,

Her definition of CHANGE is limited to what she knows, which is money changing hands. In this case she implies from her analogy that such "change" is too meagre.

In the real sense Nigerians are yearning for "CHANGE" and upgrade in all sectors. A judicious use of our national wealth for beneficial and strategic purposes.

A wise man will make efforts to proscribe this woman from addressing the public, how much more organising a rally. She is a wanton disgrace!

11 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Goahead(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by kilokeys(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
i like how she twisted out of context, the word "change"..

i like this woman.. she must be a funny person

same way i could say..whatever makes fp doesnt matter to the owner of NL. cos millions of pple viewing this site are" Nairalanders" as in ehn.. the more they view, the more folks advertise and the more they land naira into his account.

make una no mind my post o.. just thinking with PEJ's brain this early morning

she has forgotten bus conductors are also Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
BuhariBuried (politically) on Feb 14th,
Memorial on March 28th. PDP deciding the
pace of the game now, APC started the
marathon race with great speed. Gradually tired
when some kilometres are yet to be covered.
PDP has plan A; B; and C. Plan A (feb 14th)
couldnt work, they shifted it to plan B (March
28th). They deceived APC with Plan A and they
campaigned thoroughly, butIt is gradually
working for PDP now, Jonathan gradually
gathering momentum. I still give kudos to APC
for putting the ruling party on hot seat and
forcing them to work. # BringBackBabaBuhari
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Truckpusher(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Illiterate, what you get from a bus conductor (when speaking English, which you did here, though poorly) is balance, not change.
I feel your pains bro.
Don't worry ,your heart attack is closer than expected .

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by AWONEYAN(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by ichommy(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2015
argon500:
Drama queen is at it again.

Come March 28th, you will understand the meaning of CHANGE

Sai CHANGE!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Johnnoo(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
argon500:

Sai CHANGE!

Change my foot!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by sagewonders(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
that's true na. change change change buhari na conductor?
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by emeka2847: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=16pt]Clueless wife![/size]
realborn:

Her definition of CHANGE is limited to what she knows, which is money changing hands.

A wise man will make efforts to proscribe this woman from addressing the public, how much more organising a rally. She is a wanton disgrace!

3 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
This woman won't stop ridiculing her husband sha, I am embarrassed for him wallahi. She needs urgent attention as she keeps spewing rubbish.

#Ihavedecided

10 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by san316(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Dull woman. unrefined pseudo-literate woman.

3 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by personal59: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
argon500:
PDP don’t tell you about change because we aren’t bus conductors that ask for change – First Lady.

The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has charged women in the country to vote for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stressing that any woman who votes for All Progressives Congress, APC, is an enemy of herself.

Dame Jonathan, at Orerokpe, Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State, at the PDP Women for Change Initiative Presidential Rally in the state, while applauding the benevolence of the PDP administration to women in the country, cited the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria, YouWin and Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SUREP) as some of the empowerment programmes the President Jonathan administration was using to empower women and youths in the country.

She said: “The PDP is a party that talks less and does more, unlike the APC that tells new lies every week. When you catch them today, they will tell another lie tomorrow.

We, (PDP) do not tell you about change because we are not bus conductors that ask for change.

“We are now in a digital age and we should reject anyone who wants to take us back to analog days. They keep saying they will do this and that. They should tell us what they have done for Nigerians while in office.

As for President Jonathan, he has vowed to do more when he is re-elected. “President Jonathan has brought a lot of innovation and empowerment programmes for us women. This is because no one loves the Nigerian woman more than Mr. President and the best way to pay him back is by re-electing him.”

In his remark, the state governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, while applauding the developmental achievements of President Jonathan, said: “When someone does well in office, you should return that person to office and that is why all Deltans are prepared to re-elect President Jonathan as President, come March 28.”

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/why-nigerian-women-must-vote-for-jonathan-by-first-lady/#comment-1877673282

K ooo
Bt at times its better to suffer nw nd enjoy later
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin ♍ƺ likey this woman.

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by tommykiwi(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2015
argon500:

Sai CHANGE!
which dirty change be dat? Tell ur party people to CHANGE from lying,killing of innocent souls! And ur leader to tell is boyz( boko boys) to stop killing people because dat is the only CHANGE I can see coming out from APChit! GEJ till 2019...

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by yagbaboy1(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Now I understand the saying that besides an intelligent man stand a good woman. I now understand who stands by Gej that makes him take crazy decisions

6 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by ajumobia(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Am very sure this woman is on high drug.
And they say she's a graduate - she doesn't understand "CHANGE" which is inevitable, deiris god oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2015
delightful1:
This woman won't stop ridiculing her husband sha, I am embarrassed for him wallahi. She needs urgent attention as she keeps spewing rubbish.

#Ihavedecided
are u her husband?..is the man complaining?... mind ur business

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by cinedu(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2015
[b]We, (PDP) do not tell you about change because we are not bus conductors that ask for change.

Mrs. ARE BUS CONDUCTORS NOT NIGERIANS THAT WAS HOW FANI KAYODE SAID HE KNEW AMAECHI WHEN HE WAS WEARING ONE SHIRT FOR WEEKS, THE GOVERNMENT OF PDP HAS MADE US BELIEVE THAT PDP GOVERNMENT IS NOT FOR THE COMMON MAN, THIS PEOPLE U UNDERRATE ARR THE PEOPLE U WILL SEE AT THE POLLS. smh for blindfolded Nigerians

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/why-nigerian-women-must-vote-for-jonathan-by-first-lady/#comment-1877673282[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by takenadoh: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Mama Peace the Free Forward playing any wing available.

Funny enough some Women will relate to this.

#SurepGISPayyourinterns
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by gurunlocker: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2015
tell them..... change is not done in a day, change is not giving unemployed youth 5k(kworupsion), change is not stabilizing oil which u can't do.....
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Ephemmm: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Can Madam patience speak correct english like this? This writer must be a liar, honezly. Where are sentences like:

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

11. Plispal! U were there too?

12. Na only you waka come?

You are not doing me a favour by paraphrasing the statements of a graduate from University of Port-Harcourt, sincerely speaking. Reading it could have been the joke that can make my day.

4 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Austindark(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Illiterate, what you get from a bus conductor (when speaking English, which you did here, though poorly) is balance, not change.

go Benin make u hear #50 with change from conductors.

she is not wrong

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by 2hours(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Conductors also ask fr change........IF U NO GET CHANGE MAKE U NO ENTER......wats dat......use ur brain....
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by anigbajumo(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Ojukwu has died bt his manhood is alive........PEJ I went to London to rest in peace.....................PEJ

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by IBBMAC: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2015
I'M DAMN BROKE. CAN I HAVE SOME 'APC' FROM YOU?

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Darlduchi: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Despite the news and declassified informations at your finger tip, yet most Nigerians especially Christians have failed to realize that this global Jihad is deeply rooted in politics.Middle east Muslims were considered educated and tolerant of other religion but what the commentator didn't know was that they were just helpless. Now that they had their hands on sophisticated killer machines, Christians and their place of worship has become non existence especially in Syria and Iraq. In the other hand African Muslims especially Nigeria muslims are even far less Tolerant as they have faithfully demonstrated by the killing and maiming of non Muslims especially in the North from time. They started with knives and machetes, and like their Arab relatives they laid hold on mass killing machines and now look at the result. The Muslims has shown you daft Christians a clue of what is about to happen to you yet you remain daft and clueless.

This is election isn't about corruption, nor good governance, rather it is about consolidation a gradual and total islamization of Nigeria. Islamic world has stake on it.
Before you come up with your daft and unreasonable argument of the population of Nigeria Christian and how impossible it is to Islamize Nigeria, need i remind you that Nigeria does not have to be 100% Muslim to be totally Islamize rather all it takes is power and the control of it thereof.
If you are a Christian and still practices your faith you have an obligation to be your brothers keeper. Your fellow brothers were burnt alive 500 of them in one church at a time by the same people of faith who are mesmerizing you with the word change yet non with a discerning mind. If you can not fight physically are you also helpless with your voice and vote?

If you are a Christian out there, stand up and defend what God has entrusted in your hand, be the voice of thousands of Christians dead and buried in mass graves all over the North and East and West. You Christians are smarter than this, you are the light and the salt of this world.

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by LordMecuzy(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2015
dulaman:
an insult and downdrading to bus conductors working hard to earn a decent and legit income.

So painful .... Our leaders don't think b4 making certain statements

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
This is who we call first lady of nigeria a human with a very low intelligent quotient

I watched of one of GJ's rally were she was calling APC expired drug

A wise man once said that it is how u treat any thin that u treat every thin

This shows how our first lady has been running her first lady affair
If I don't have any reason to hate GJ,s administration his wife is enough reason.

This lady is obviously drunk with power
Even the vice president didn't wield as much power as madam
I don't know y I have this feeling that nigeria has turned into a family
Business. I weep for this country

#patrioticminds

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by timilehin007(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
the last time i checked it was not conductors that asked for change...it was passengers

2 Likes

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by holluwai(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
Iya weyrey grin. Regardless we want change!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.