Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! (810 Views)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / If Obasanjo Hear This I Don Die Bi That... / :( Guys You Won't Like This Atall :( :-x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! by edetcnn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2009
Got these in my email today and they really ticked me off. Hope you find them as amusing as i did. Enjoy!

Identity Crisis

Late one night at the insane asylum, an inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!"

Another one said, "How do you know?"

The first inmate said, "God told me!"

A voice from another room shouted, "I did not!"

Stutter

A guy walks into the doctor's office and says,

"DDDDDoc, I've bbbeen stut-stuttterrrering for Ye-yeears, and IIII'm tired of it. Ca-ca-caan yoooou hellllp me?"

The doc says, "Well, I'll have to examine you to see what's going on."

So he examines him, and says, "Well I think I know what the problem is."

The guy asks, "We-we-well wwwhat is it, dddoc?

The doctor replies, "Well, it's your penis, it's about a foot long and all the down pressure is putting strain on your vocal cords."

The guy asks, "Wwwhaat ca-can we dddo?"

The doctor says, "Well, I can cut it off and transplant a shorter one."

The guy replies, "DDDDDoooo it!"

The guy has the operation and three weeks later, he comes back into the doctor's office and says,

"Doc, you solved the problem and I don't stutter anymore, but I've only had sex once in the past three weeks. My wife doesn't like it anymore. She liked it better with my long one. I don't care if I have to stutter, I want you to put my long one back on."

The doctor says, "NNNNope a ddddeal's aaa dddddeal!!!

Letter Home From School

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love, Your $on.

Reply from dad,

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love, Dad

You Probably Wouldn't Want to Hear This,

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.

If you look out of the window on the port, or left, side of the aircraft you will see that the inner engine is on fire just below the fuel tanks in the wing. If you look out at the starboard, or right, wing you will observe that a widening crack has developed at the wing root, making it unlikely that the wing will remain attached to the fuselage.

If you look down at the surface of the sea over which the aircraft is flying, you will notice a small orange dot. This is a life-raft. In it are your co-pilot, your flight engineer and myself.

This has been a recorded announcement."

A Lesson From Dad,

A young man comes home and says "Dad, just got my driver's license and would like to use the family car."

Father replies, "O.K., son. But, first, you have to get good grades in school, keep your room clean, make the yard is neat, and cut your hair. Come back in a few months and then we'll see."

Well, several months pass and the young man comes into the house with his report card in his hand. "Dad, I got great marks on my report card. I've been keeping my room as neat as a pin, and the yard is always ship-shape. How about letting me use the car?"

Father replies, "That's all true, but son you didn't cut your hair."

Son says, "But, dad, Jesus had long hair."

Father replies, "Yes, son, you're perfectly right. And he walked everywhere he went."
grin grin
Re: You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! by alfchye(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2009
Abeg make una laff, even if them no sweet.we go still manage am like that
Re: You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! by pureminded: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
alfchye:

Abeg make una laff, even if them no sweet.we go still manage am like that
@ topicer, topic creator, no thread creator, no edetcnn- Ela oju Kan. Owa dowo boju
Re: You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! by dani1luv: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2009
Re: You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! by Gabry(f): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2009
embarassed
Re: You Probably Won't Like To Hear This! by sholabanke(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Man Came To Congratulate His Friend On His New Office. As He Was Admiring The Office, He Came Acro / Jokes On Idiots / So Many Bush Pigs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.