Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Y'all should join Vine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y'all should join Vine (727 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all should join Vine by Sexystella: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2015
I must say it's kinda sad that we Nigerians are pretty back as the world develops..most especially, tech wise.I'm not here to heavily lecture you though. I took the liberty of searching the keyword 'vine' on Nairaland and I came up with just two unique results. I will take it no one here knows anything about Vine but lemme educate you. Vine is an app owned by twitter which allows Twitter and nontwitter users to post a video of their daily activities in 6 secs. Yeah, kinda short..right? And that's why it's so much fun. Amongst other sections one could think of, you get the comedy, sports, food and tech gist all in 6secs.

No room for picture uploads except you make a stop motion of your pictures. Frankly, no one will care. They are all after videos. Some users challenge themselves to say more than 25 words under the short time, some spend theirs twerking.

So what am I saying? I think what I'm trying to say is that I would like for Nigerians/Nairalanders to join the development. To have fun..To be engaged. Who knows, you just might hit the "popular now page" and get famous...e-famous. smiley

Lets add to the 5% of Nigerians there!

Feedback whether positive remarks or criticism is welcomed.

Why romance section? Boy, can u see the number on "viewing this board"? It's wow!

Romance thread Mods, don't be angry, please shift to the appropriate place.

Re: Y'all should join Vine by iceberylin(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2015
So we should vine our tweets undecided
Re: Y'all should join Vine by falconey(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
@DP......stella is that your ass?.....thatz disgusting!!!!
Re: Y'all should join Vine by Sexystella: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Lol its not.
Re: Y'all should join Vine by Sexystella: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Nope. Vine is a different app from Twitter. You don't tweet..you make Vlogs
Re: Y'all should join Vine by iceberylin(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2015
Sexystella:

Nope. Vine is a different app from Twitter. You don't tweet..you make Vlogs
So we should quit nl and start vloging undecided

2 Likes

Re: Y'all should join Vine by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
who is this one undecided
Re: Y'all should join Vine by bamog(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
@DP......stella is that your ass?.....thatz disgusting!!!!
grin dat ass nah imported!! He black die!!
Re: Y'all should join Vine by Sexystella: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Lmao!!
Re: Y'all should join Vine by ShirelleBaby: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2015
iceberylin:

cheesy
Re: Y'all should join Vine by vjsmiles: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
iceberylin:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Date Your Neighbour / Urgent Advice Please!!!!!!!!! / Guys, What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.