Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together (42135 Views)

Gumsu Sani Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

What's chai ? At least, you and everyone else on this forum will agree with me that she was better than what we have today.
senseless APC tout
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by tyson99(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
senseless APC tout
brainless yabaleft PDP escapee
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
tyson99:

brainless yabaleft PDP escapee
later u be looking for husband, I pity u
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by tyson99(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
later u be looking for husband, I pity u
can u now see dat am right,can a man be looking for husband

Get well soon bro u need a lot of rest
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
tyson99:

I'm mad because I support terrorist APC
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
During Abacha rule was there an report of $20bn missing?

Open your eyes you are being played.
ZUBY77:
Let's continue to celebrate the Thieves that underdeveloped their Region.

The federal government has been recovering billions of dollars ever since Abacha died.

Shouldn't some of their things be seized in this country?

I guess that's why Buhari wants to return at all cost.

It's difficult for him to read about Abacha loot everyday.

I dont care who wins the elections, I just don't need any former military man at the helm.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by samoney: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
ZUBY77:
Let's continue to celebrate the Thieves that underdeveloped their Region.

The federal government has been recovering billions of dollars ever since Abacha died.

Shouldn't some of their things be seized in this country?

I guess that's why Buhari wants to return at all cost.

It's difficult for him to read about Abacha loot everyday.

I dont care who wins the elections, I just don't need any former military man at the helm.
what did the bastard buhari did when abacha made him ptf chairman, he should go and die for all I care, buhari is just lucky that my mentor fela kuti is not alive, only him will single handedly destroy buhari political career!

pa buhari where is ur certificate, where is the 2.5billion $ you stole?
fela sang about it yet some fools will not believe,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by celeron40(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
juniormusa:

U should be ashamed of yourself for arguing with a lady..
grin because girls are special creatures in your own world abi? Smh
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by fanex: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why r u arguing with yourself na? we sef don ready to vote for am grin vote fire grin no go find work.before apc win o
Firmjudge:
Chai baddest dude built his career on our oryel money.

Hmmmm Fine woman of a tyrant husband.

BTW #NeverAgain will a tyrant like the late husband to this woman ever rule us even though he professes change.

Once bitten-fourfold shy...

GEJ till 2019

*Modified .

It was the op that first attacked me after i comment "chai" (meaning its been a while i saw this woman.) and the OP went ahead to attacked Mama Peace and Pre Jonathan i had to do the needfull.

Here is what i'v got for you.
Punchline.
#NeverAgain shall we allow APC take over Nairaland with them fake likes et el.

#Never Again will APC lies sell out.

#NeverAgain shall you use BK haram to score cheap popularity, cux we are taking over.
Lastly deal with this.
The last time i checked
its still Bro Ebele, AKA Gen Goodluck, AKA Otueke Man AKA Untill 2019

Bro Jonathan is the ORIGINAL aso rock landlord till 2019.
Inshort Jonathan till 2056
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by ZUBY77(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
During Abacha rule was there an report of $20bn missing?

Open your eyes you are being played.

So where did all the money being recovered come from?
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Sunnymatey(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
This man fit be the same age with Abacha grandfather, chai see wetin money fit do.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by juniormusa(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
celeron40:
grin because girls are special creatures in your own world abi? Smh
Na you sabi..
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by LaconicINC: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Former Fist Lady Mariam Abacha pictured with her billionaire Cameroonian son-inlaw and husband to Gumsu Abacha,Mohamadou Bayero Fadil...
Source
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ask yourself whether the govt has attempted to recover loot that anybody else has abroad.

Open your eyes. You are being played.

Abacha did not loot at all. You being deceived by a party of looters.
ZUBY77:

So where did all the money being recovered come from?
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by donblue(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
dat is a big lie. dangote is dangote. where r dey in d world richest record by forbes
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by oyin01(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

BTW #NeverAgain will a tyrant like the late husband to this woman ever rule us even though he professes change.

GEJ till 2019

*Modified .

It was the op that first attacked me after i comment "chai" (meaning its been a while i saw this woman.) and the OP went ahead to attacked Mama Peace and Pre Jonathan i had to do the needfull.

Punchline.

#NeverAgain shall you use BK haram to score cheap popularity, cux we are taking over.
Lastly deal with this.
The last time i checked

Another slave till 2056 #ode
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=UrennaNkoli post=31130946]
What's chai ? At least, you and everyone else on this forum will agree with me that she was better than what we have today.[/quote
better than mama pig we have today.she speaks good English even though she is from niger republic
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Thunder04(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Before I attend to ur question, who's chasing you ? See the way he even said it like say he be better person. Do I know you before? Or have we ever had any conversation or arguement on another thread? Pls get off my thread.
dnt mind him maybe he chop witch.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by ZUBY77(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
Ask yourself anybody else have money abroad.

Open your eyes. You are being played.

Anu ofia
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by linusbnn(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Did you say your thread.?
Do you own nairaland.?
This is a public forum.
Iwill repeat again.
Stop trying to be intelligent.
and stop chasing me up and down.

Better report that guy to police b4 he bomb u oooo,maybe na one of BK leaders we no knw grin
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

GEJ till 2019

*Modified .

Punchline.

Lastly deal with this.
The last time i checked

what is dis one saying?
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
What type of response is that?
ZUBY77:

Anu ofia
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by cacali(f): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Former Fist Lady Mariam Abacha pictured with her billionaire Cameroonian son-inlaw and husband to Gumsu Abacha,Mohamadou Bayero Fadil...
Source
Wow! This woman don age o.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by toprealman: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
This guy should spend some of his 'billions' on himself abeg.
NEXT!
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by yehmi01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sparkle777:

Why not go and learn figures of speech, stu pid. Illiterates be quoting me.
Take back ur poverty, sil ly.

If you were to be educated in the first place you will not qualify dangote to poor people like you.

Besides the so called rich people you mentioned can you say categorically how the got the so called wealth.

And you open you mouth to say they can never be as poor as dangote.

and you clam to be educated.

An educated man or woman is not one who says he or she is educated alone but opens his or her mouth and says words that makes sense.

But in your case its shows clearly where you are.

I need not reply you after i saw you comment but on the second thought as an advice

you dont always have to talk if you have nothing meaningful to say.

"As Poor As Dangote" (The richest man in the whole of Africa) and you say you are educated.

Ps. This is not in any way a sensible figure of speech to use

I recommend Brighter Grammar for you. it will help you a lot grin grin
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Sparkle777(f): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
yehmi01:

If you were to be educated in the first place you will not qualify dangote to poor people like you.

Besides the so called rich people you mentioned can you say categorically how the got the so called wealth.

And you open you mouth to say they can never be as poor as dangote.

and you clam to be educated.

An educated man or woman is not one who says he or she is educated alone but opens his or her mouth and says words that makes sense.

But in your case its shows clearly where you are.

I need not reply you after i saw you comment but on the second thought as an advice

you dont always have to talk if you have nothing meaningful to say.

"As Poor As Dangote" (The richest man in the whole of Africa) and you say you are educated.

Ps. This is not in any way a sensible figure of speech to use

I recommend Brighter Grammar for you. it will help you a lot grin grin

You must really be an id iot. I wnt waste my time teachin u idioms and figures of speech. I blame the secondary school u attended cos am sure u ve never seen an ivory tower.
I suggest u go back to buying and selling or wateva u do. Keep dwelling in ur ignorance and poverty. Small boi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.