Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

See What My Dad Found In His Food - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Dad Found In His Food (48162 Views)

My Dad Found Stack Naked / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by holatin(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

WHAT TRIBE ARE YOU FROM BEFORE I KNOW WHAT TO SAY? IF YOU ARE YORUBA OR HAUSA, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR DAD undecided
y bring tribalism into this matte ?
Omo Iran jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by ShootingStar88(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is a serious one. Thank God he saw it....else it would have been a different story

https://www.nairaland.com/2164577/prof-yemi-osinbajo-organizes-conversation#31097452
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by 100Cents: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God..

Merciful God..
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by zeburudaya: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
witches in your dads village seriously hunting.
they would have pulled out his esophagus with that hook. lol, witches for your dad village dey vex.
Does u have sense at all? undecided
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by blackjack21(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I saw knockout in my moi moi...for a year now I have not eaten moi moi undecidedundecided
Explosion things.

op that hook is too little even if you dad had swollen it great chances are it might not cause any harm, it will probably get dissolved. But all thanks to fairy cow that he saw.

19:25:24
Fri, Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by ollyraya1212: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
its a long story bro..to cut it short a yoruba woman's cooking is horrible....
,where are u from?
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Akinsz: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Me saw houseflies and wall geko inside soup of one Igbo woman wey dey sell food.
sorextee:
I once saw a live cockroach in one meat pie I bought from a yoruba woman. D roach was still moving, despite d fact dat d meat pie had gone thru d baking process..

4 Likes

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by vjbrown: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow! Glory to almighty, but are you still under your parents roof? Stop making any contributions when men are talking.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Laycan(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
VIDEO or IGOVEX
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by egift(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
There must be Dry Fish in the soup. That is a hook used in catching Fish from the river.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Missy89(f): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
blackjack21:

Explosion things.

op that hook is too little even if you dad had swollen it great chances are it might not cause any harm, it will probably get dissolved. But all thanks to fairy cow that he saw.

How exactly will a metal object dissolve in the stomach?

2 Likes

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Hembelembe: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
That hook it's always in d stockfish. He should stop buying mamaput Stockfish.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
zeburudaya:

ask your useless worthless father who impregnated your bitchy mother to give birth to a waste product like you.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by iphanyiuma(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
ollyraya1212:
,where are u from?
oyo state
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by slap1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
lifestyle1:
Wow, so scary.
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by iphanyiuma(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
MARKone:

God forbid, you would have gone out with a loud bang, and if you stay up North, they would have claimed another suicide bomber struck
#channelnews grin
heheheheh I swear down
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by iphanyiuma(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
delors:

Mumu
looks like your mother prepared that poison for me
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by LydayBobo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
you just confirmed your education was a waste of money. How can you say that. shocked
iphanyiuma:
you just confirmed your education was a waste of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Mega72(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
They should be more careful when washing there fish next time...make sure u go thank ur God.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by NemzySeries(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ur own na joke.....i wuz eating fishing wit d fishing line and hook.....na God safe me if not I wud av bin hooked and fished
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by kingeze88(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
witches in your dads village seriously hunting.
they would have pulled out his esophagus with that hook. lol, witches for your dad village dey vex.
. It has nothing to do with witches from his village. That iorn is the hook that is used to capture fish. Sometimed the hook gets stuck inside the fish. It is adviceable to wash your fish and stock fish properly.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by ccaramel(f): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
zeburudaya:

Shame. You have zero sense of humor. Bad grammar to join. Chei.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by akatonero(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na fish and would have become the bigger fish grin grin grin grin
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by iphanyiuma(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
LydayBobo:
you just confirmed your education was a waste of money. How can you say that. shocked you just confirmed your education was a waste of money.
see them, tout, illiterate, how does the horrible cooking of the likes of your mother affect my Bsc in mass comm or enugu state university?
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by StunnazJay(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nothing new under the sun. Why is it that social media has almost taken over our lives?

The newest quirk or accident is posted immediately it's happening.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by madgoat(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God for ur dad's life. It cud av been really serious. Although he wud most likely av felt something hard while chewing and removed it.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by blackjack21(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Missy89:

How exactly will a metal object dissolve in the stomach?
Our stomach acidic naturally. It can dissolve small metal like razor for example.
Suppose he swallowed that pin, the acid in his stomach will gradually corrode and erode it.
The only trouble might be the sharp edge, if the pin stops in the throat. But suppose it just went straight to the tommy, rest assured, there won't be a problem.

Disclaimer.
Please don't swallow a pin or any hazardous metal. I won't be responsible.
cheesy

19:57:09
Fri, Feb 27, 2015 .

1 Like

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dis is what yu see in your food when the witches in your village wants to hook with you or yur dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
thank God dead fish didn't catch ur dad.
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by Joshuadon: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I saw knockout in my moi moi...for a year now I have not eaten moi moi undecidedundecided

dis dude shd be given an award.....

#LIE DETECTOR

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by toluleke(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nobody is above mistake,but your mom should be extra-ordinarily careful when cooking that mistake was costly.that was God's mercy on your dad..
Re: See What My Dad Found In His Food by 9cbaby(f): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
and what has yoruba got to do with this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.