Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files (31428 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by dragnet: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
So u can start selling it bah? undecided
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by talk2medo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2009
Dragnet abeg I need zain download trick. talk2medo@yahoo.com
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2009
Guys i got my own edited,installed,while starting,i get application error.after editing the a class,i extracted to another folder.cus it'll never saves your changes in the original file.then try adding the edited a class,no success.so i deleted the the original a class which is 51kb and replaced the edited a class which has changed to 44kb for unknown reason.after this,the file is ready with your new cheat.but will not start.i beleive notepad should'nt do the editing cus memory reduces by 7kb after pasting.still trying to figure tis out.any one that made his editing a success,should please let me in the picture.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2009
Guys i got my own edited,installed,while starting,i get application error.after editing the a class,i extracted to another folder.cus it'll never saves your changes in the original file.then try adding the edited a class,no success.so i deleted the the original a class which is 51kb and replaced the edited a class which has changed to 44kb for unknown reason.after this,the file is ready with your new cheat.but will not start.i beleive notepad should'nt do the editing cus memory reduces by 7kb after pasting.still trying to figure tis out.any one that made his editing a success,should please let me in the picture.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by dragnet: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2009
Should u be editing wt notepad?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Wylout: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2009
Clicking viewer is ok but we need more tuts and a proof dat a recompiled .jar file works
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Wylout: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
I think the probs is where to put ur cheat, or how to put ur cheat, r we sure , @, needs to be included, there is a space btw the http, and, server
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Wylout: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
i'm about trying .jad files and after that , sleeeeeeeeeeep
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by rockafela(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
@poster i cant find the application server but i saw dose embended words at the side of thse bla bla

here thes are what i saw all throgh in the a.class

0x0000d0:0700 801 0000 001c 0003 0700 0d07 0008 .E+,

CAN U JUST HEP US SPECIFY THE CODE WHERE THE SERVER IS LOCATED OR IS THE SERVER NOT IN A.CLASS?

AM TRYING TO EDITH 4.1
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2009
[red]@all posters. Y do nigerians like bin fooled? The tread poster isnt replying. He created dis thread witout puting you guys through. I was able 2 edit d a class via xplore on my fone. . D thread poster cant even edit opera mini let alone opera mod 4.2.Jar. His philipines friendz hlpd him edit d operaNIGERIA& nt him. He once postd dt in d FBT thread. Wisen up guys. He is only makin research via u guys. . Hoping to hear sum1 says he was sucesful editing a jar file so dt he can ask how u went abt editing d jar file. Tswh! Rubish. . Guy bone this thread n go along making ur research. . Tnx 2 google.[/red]
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Wylout: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2009
@rockafemi  search fo 80 and u'll c the server
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Wylout: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2009
@tjosh did it work with explore?? let guys know abeg. The guy that created the thread mite have gone to gembu or God knows where
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Malquisoft(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2009
a
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by talk2medo(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2009
Finally!
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by lancevader(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2009
yeap its quite easy to edit such being it hasnt been edited b4 so locating the server will be very easy.well i have done mine with zain and mtn with zain its working fine bt with mtn  nt working being that mtn has network pblm for now
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by malikalhaj: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
upload it to sharemobile let's try it na
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by jamez3d(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2009
My question is quite simple how do i create a .prov file?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by jamez3d(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2009
My question is quite simple how do i create a .prov file?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by textmypage(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2009
why dont u attach it and send it via email 2 anyone who needs it.can u send it 2 textmypage@yahoo.com .i ll add u 2ma yim.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by textmypage(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2009
pls attach it n send 2 me via email.my email is textmypage@yahoo.com
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by nolimit1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
Ol boi,i edited with both clickwiew n xplore,bt keep getting authorisation failed, wats up with that?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2009
nolimit1:

Ol boi,i edited with both clickwiew n xplore,bt keep getting authorisation failed, wats up with that?
go do research more na
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2009
Are you aware that editin the opera browser server,then changin the logo and manifest and callin it a different name such as malquisoft is a crime? It's name is plagiarism. If you're such a wonderful programmer,why don't you simply create your own software from scratch? Then we can hail you as 'the don', or even do a mod like the russians and add some new features,at least that shows better integrity.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by SUXXI(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2009
Bludeville,do u call it a crime when the OWNERS are not against it? Its no new thing that opera is being modified in one way or the other. Only important thing is to give credit to the owners and we modify it to suite owr taste. Please goto other forums and see wonders they do after modding softwares!
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by dammit4u(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2009
@malquisoft remember 2moro is Feb 1 for d uploadin of d edited opera. don't 4get nd kindly post d link here
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by djsean(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2009
opera to be uploaded

Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by dragnet: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2009
we got the programmers. . .but the thing is, I dnt think they got the free time to create freewares undecided
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by 2sizzlin(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2009
I needed help from here few days ago.Thank God 4 providing an answer.Zntxhan(I used version 1.7.1 to modify) is what you need to modify a class extension without getting an "Authorization failed" while installing.But you'll have to have python installed before you can get to use it.They are both symbian softwares.You'll get more info on how to use the software after installing it.If you find anything difficult just call my no.08038828872.I dont know any pc software for modifying .class yet, so if anyone knows i need it please.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by kidgenious(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2009
Can someone post screenshots.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer / Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.