Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them (31372 Views)

How To Easily Convert MTN Pulse Points To Data / Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them by lukastech01: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mtn points are points given to pulse users for data purchases which can, in turn, be used to purchase any of the data bundles outlined above.

For instance, if you have 500points on your sim; it is equivalent to having N500 airtime and you can use the point to purchase any data bundle that's worth N500 on the mtn.

I think the point doesn't expire except you migrate to another tariff.

I recently used my 500points to purchase a 1.5GB plan worth N500

Now, let's get started on how to redeem the mtn pulse points.

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.net/2020/12/How-to-redeem-mtn-pulse-points.html

Re: What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them by mrkings84(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
I am hearing this for the first time even though I am an mtn pulse user...... So how does one generate the points?
Re: What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them by Moser8: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Your article was quite informative, but the information is not (ALL) that accurate, for instance, the Pulse Points has an expiration date, which is after one year. Thank you.
Re: What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
I have 60 point but can't buy 40mb data worth N50

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Wap And Internet Settings / How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) / Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.