Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Front Desk Personnel Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Front Desk Personnel Needed (2965 Views)

Oil Servicing Firm Job Vacancy For A Front Desk Personnel In Lagos Nigeria / Front Desk Personnel At Avon Medical (apply Online) / Hotel Front Desk Personnel- Ikeja/ogba Area Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front Desk Personnel Needed by officerecruit12: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
A Legal Firm in Ikoyi/VI Axis of Lagos urgently require the services of a Frontdesk Female Personnel (young, Vibrant, Presentable, Good communication skill and good phone ethics.

Candidates must have a minimum of One year experience.
Must be extremely proficient in the use of the Microsoft bouquet(Excel, Word, Power point etc).
Must have an excellent eye for detail.
Must not be more than 28 years.
Must have excellent communication skills(Written/verbal).
Must be able to work under pressure.

Remuneration is attractive.

Candidates should send their CV, a passport Photograph or a full Length photograph to

lawofficerecruits@gmail.com (within one week)
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by josnig1980(f): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
SCAM grin
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by officerecruit12: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is not a scam. If you are not interested, don't discourage those who are interested. This is vacancy advert for a Receptionist/Front Desk in a Law Firm. If you can send your CV today, I promise you an invitation for a recruitment test on Monday in our Chamber. At least with that, you can come back to the thread and confirm whether it is scam or not.

Thank you
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by officerecruit12: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
More Information:

Preference would be given Candidate who stays on the Island, Gbagada, Ogudu, Oworonshoki, Surulere, Yaba and any other vicinity not too far from Obalende.

Thank you
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by barbiegirl4luv(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
officerecruit12:
This is not a scam. If you are not interested, don't discourage those who are interested. This is vacancy advert for a Receptionist/Front Desk in a Law Firm. If you can send your CV today, I promise you an invitation for a recruitment test on Monday in our Chamber. At least with that, you can come back to the thread and confirm whether it is scam or not.

Thank you

I just sent my CV, a passport and a full photograph to the email above, looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by georgee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
officerecruit12:
A Legal Firm in Ikoyi/VI Axis of Lagos urgently require the services of a Frontdesk Female Personnel (young, Vibrant, Presentable, Good communication skill and good phone ethics.
Candidates must have a minimum of One year experience.
Must be extremely proficient in the use of the Microsoft bouquet(Excel, Word, Power point etc).
Must have an excellent eye for detail.
Must not be more than 28 years.
Must have excellent communication skills(Written/verbal).
Must be able to work under pressure.
Remuneration is attractive.
Candidates should send their CV, a passport Photograph or a full Length photograph to
lawofficerecruits@gmail.com (within one week)

O.N.D or BSc?
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by officerecruit12: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Qualification : any of these academic qualifications will suffice. O.N.D, HND and B.Sc

For those who had sent in their applications, we appreciate your interest in our Firm. We shall be doing a thorough review/sorting of all applications received between today and tomorrow and those selected for recruitment will be contacted between Tuesday and Wednesday next.
Thank you
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by officerecruit12: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Dear all,

We thank all those who sent in their applications for job placement in our Firm. We must however inform you that at present, we had only one vacant position but within the next 3 months we shall be recruiting for other positions. We have selected few out of the applications we received and mails had been sent to them for a written aptitude test in our office on Thursday/Friday. For those who were not selected, we are still keeping your resume for future consideration. We have taken into consideration academic qualifications, experience and nearness to our office.

For those not selected, we thank you for your interest and we wish you best of luck in your career.

N:B: A piece of advice, we noted that some applicants are fond of applying for job by forwarding your last application thereby showing the details of your last applications. This is bad way of applying for job and some employers will discard your application even without looking at your resume. Always send your application to a new prospective employer afresh.

Pls take note

4 Likes

Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by boyabkeye(f): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Hello,I'm just seeing this now and I've just sent my cv to the email,hope to hear from you soon,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by dapotemi: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
officerecruit12:
Dear all,

We thank all those who sent in their applications for job placement in our Firm. We must however inform you that at present, we had only one vacant position but within the next 3 months we shall be recruiting for other positions. We have selected few out of the applications we received and mails had been sent to them for a written aptitude test in our office on Thursday/Friday. For those who were not selected, we are still keeping your resume for future consideration. We have taken into consideration academic qualifications, experience and nearness to our office.

For those not selected, we thank you for your interest and we wish you best of luck in your career.

N:B: A piece of advice, we noted that some applicants are fond of applying for job by forwarding your last application thereby showing the details of your last applications. This is bad way of applying for job and some employers will discard your application even without looking at your resume. Always send your application to a new prospective employer afresh.

Pls take note

Pls,kindly expantiate on this...Want to learn more.Thanks
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by Streamsyjd(f): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
dapotemi:

what more do u need to hear, don't go to sent folder to forward ur CV, rather go to new message and send the mail afresh ( type or paste the email address, new subject and attach ur CV. undecided
dapotemi:

what more do u need to hear, don't go to sent folder to forward ur CV, rather go to new message and send the mail afresh ( type or paste the email address, new subject and attach ur CV.
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by officerecruit12: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Exactly what Streamsyd wrote.
Send a new application afresh and dont just forward your last application with all the details to a new prospective employer. among others, it gives 2 basic impression of you especially if you are applying for an administrative position:

1. It means you dont know how to compose email in a formal setting which automatically translates to not knowing how to draft letter which bring questions to your academic qualifications & experience. You will have to believe that if you give such person a letter to write and you give him/her a sample/precedent of such letter written in the past, he/she will copy & paste with the old date and address on the precedent
2. It gives the prospective employer an impression that you are not good enough if he/she can see that you have been applying for jobs for more than 2 years without getting one.
e.g. I saw from a forwarded application emails of about 11 different companies the person had applied to dating back to 2013.
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by bussyamu(f): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't have any experience apart from Nysc experience. Will that disqualify me.
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by chidiogo21: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good day, please I wrote the recruitment test on Tuesday. When would I hear from your firm?
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by georgee(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
chidiogo21:
Good day, please I wrote the recruitment test on Tuesday. When would I hear from your firm?
Hello, How did the test go? I have someone who is writing tomorw. How can u be of help
Re: Front Desk Personnel Needed by officerecruit12: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
We want to use this opportunity to thank that had sent in their applications for the afore-mentioned position in our Firm. We received about 70 applications and 15 of them were invited for a written aptitude test. The last set of these 15 would be writing theirs today. 7 applicants with the best results and qualifications would be invited for an oral Interview within the next 2 weeks.

Our Firm is undergoing major rebuilding and like we stated in one of our earlier post, we would be recruiting into different positions like Litigation Clerk, Accountant & DTP Officer (Computer Operator). Even though some of the CVs sent in didn't actually match the position currently being recruited for, we have taken cognizance of others that can be considered for the other 3 positions listed above. To this end, we would be keeping your CV in our Pool and you may receive further invitation for another position different from the one you originally applied for.

We wish everybody success in your future endeavour

(1) (Reply)

N3M Pay N4.5M In A Year. (open To Negotiation) / Urgent Vacancies At Speed Access Resources / Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.