Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? (3609 Views)

What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? / What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? / What Is The Essence Of Marriage; When Over 70% Fails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Fedric(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF A RELATIONSHIP? It is quite obvious that when you ask people this question, all what they say is to know and understand our self before marriage. I tell you if you live with someone for a thousand years you will never understand the person fully,

relationship is ment to be for people who are ready to get married but people has turn it to a game that need to be played. You can imagine guy saying that he has dated 8 ladies and still searching for another, of what use were the ladies to him, what has he benefited from that so called relationship? A jobless man who isn't able to feed him self been in a RELATIONSHIP I think he is heading to destruction. Relationship are for mature people, Is a dangerous game that only mature people can play.

My fellow people I would like to know what the definition of relationship mean to you.

And

What is the benefit/essence of been in a RELATIONSHIP
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Fedric(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by mirexxx(f): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
You can never know anyone fully but a relationship gives you the opportunity to know some things about your intending partner which is necessary.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by stan241(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
First off @op pls read and edit your write up next time before posting...@topic well you not going to just tie the knot immediately with the first female friend you have are u?
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
i wonder too .
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 28, 2015
diddydiva:
i wonder too .

stop wondering. the whole essence of a relationship for a man is to fvck anyhow,anytime,anywhere he wants. while girls are just confused, they don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 28, 2015
emrain:

stop wondering. the whole essence of a relationship for a man is to fvck anyhow,anytime,anywhere he wants. while girls are just confused, they don't know what they want.
one orijin for you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Not until you tell me why you have food undecided
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
emrain:

hmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Relationship leads to marriage.. itz just like a foundation

If d foundation is faulty now, there iz still tym to make correction
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
getting laid!! undecided
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
IT DEPENDS ON THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP. ME TRY TO DEFINE ME RELATIONSHIP WT ME PARTNER EVEN BEFORE WE START.
IT COULD BE JST FOR YARNSHING, LOVE, ETC ETC
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nsonaso(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
emrain:

stop wondering. the whole essence of a relationship for a man is to fvck anyhow,anytime,anywhere he wants.while girls are just confused, they don't know what they want.
you got it wrong bro, not every man goes into a relationship for sex.... Somethings are better than sex you know!
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
the essence of relationship is the essence of relationship.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? by Nsonaso(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fedric:
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF A RELATIONSHIP? It is quite obvious that when you ask people this question, all what they say is to know and understand our self before marriage. I tell you if you live with someone for a thousand years you will never understand the person fully,

relationship is ment to be for people who are ready to get married but people has turn it to a game that need to be played. You can imagine guy saying that he has dated 8 ladies and still searching for another, of what use were the ladies to him, what has he benefited from that so called relationship? A jobless man who isn't able to feed him self been in a RELATIONSHIP I think he is heading to destruction. Relationship are for mature people, Is a dangerous game that only mature people can play.

My fellow people I would like to know what the definition of relationship mean to you.

And

What is the benefit/essence of been in a RELATIONSHIP
When you go into a relationship with a woman/man of your dream, you will be so happy to be with him/her, you will fall in love, and you like to spend your entire life with him/her....

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.