Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

If Cars Were Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Cars Were Mobile Phones (941 Views)

4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have / Domestic Use Of Mobile Phones / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Cars Were Mobile Phones by abatically(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
If cars were mobile phones, this is what they would look like.

PEUGEOT =BLACKBERRY: They made some good cars in the past, were on top and then relaxed and now they are on the decline. They struggle to get a good market share and only die hard fans buy them. Now they are doing everything to try to catch up just like blackberry released the passport to challenge the competition.

TOYOTA= SAMSUNG: Started as underdogs before moving to the top. Biggest automaker in the world just like samsung. They have cars for everyone from the very small Toyota yaris to big Landruizer and full size trucks like Tundra. They even have a supercar in Lexus LFA. Typical Samsung releasing hundreds of phones in a year. Lots of recalls recently and they are back to the drawing board to correct their faults before the Koreans (Hyundai and KIA) take over. Same way Samsung is trying to redesign the galaxy s6 because the s5 was a flop.

HONDA= HTC: They pay more attention to details than Toyota. They also have lots of models but not like Toyota, same way HTC has fewer models than Samsung but their products are more premium.

MERCEDES BENZ/BMW= IPHONE: one word, premium premium premium. They don't make cars for everyone, they make cars for the rich and those that appreciate luxury abs performance. Their products are quite pricey and normally owned by the rich.

CHINESE CARS (SSANYONG, FOTON, GEELY, ETC)= TECNO: Those Chinese cars come in different shapes and sizes and are very cheap.

You all are free to add yours.

1 Like

Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by Emmyk(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2015
angry angry Tecno is Toyota angry angry
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by brainyack(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2015
No offense bruh which phone do you use?
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by Hotdiamond(m): 2:47am On Feb 28, 2015
brainyack:
asha 210. lol
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by abatically(m): 5:02am On Feb 28, 2015
brainyack:

Na wa o, Wetin concern u with the phone I use. Check my posts u will know the phone I use .
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Where does nokia come in?
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by dominique(f): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2015
I agree with you except the HTC-Honda comparism. Htc phones are a bit high end and not everybody fancies them and there are cheaper models you can consider. I'd pair it with a Mercedes instead. Let's put Nokia with Honda.
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by abatically(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2015
dominique:
I agree with you except the HTC-Honda comparism. Htc phones are a bit high end and not everybody fancies them and there are cheaper models you can consider. I'd pair it with a Mercedes instead. Let's put Nokia with Honda.

U may be right. But I think the only way to pair a Mercedes is iPhone, there's no 2 way about that. HTC are like Samsung but they have fewer phones but the ones they have they use more premium materials than Samsung and that is why I pair them with Honda . HTC also have mid range phones just like Honda has Honda fit and civic.
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by abatically(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Where does nokia come in?

Umm...thinking. Maybe Datsun, now Nissan. Just like Microsoft bought most of Nokia.
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by henryobinna(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by SuperSuave(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
henryobinna:
joblessness

www.legitstuffs.com
very very
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by khassy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
this doesn't look like front page material or does it?

well till then... cest fini
Re: If Cars Were Mobile Phones by briantext(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
I think i belong to the Chinese cars cry

(1) (Reply)

Any Konga Agents Here? / Why Powerbanks Catch Fire / How To Get Free Chines Phones, Tablests And Other Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.