Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories (4740 Views)

Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Boko Haram: Army Explains Delay In Recapturing Seized Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by Chigold101(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2015
NobleAky:
never again. I beat my chest!
me too...
Never Again
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by iamrealdeji(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
undecided nah the weapon wey Jonas associate(Ali Modu Sherif) gave Boko Haram/buy for them hah him dem dey take style recovered back. Remember please,PDP is BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM is PDP.Who killed AZAZI,IBRAHIM sad undecided.they killed Yakowa to paved the way for muslim as GOV?
Jonathan is pressing the right buttons now because Election is nearby,he knows how to do this before,he's just not doing it intentionally
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Why destroy the weapons? Why cant they just add them to military armoury
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
nwanna89:
Why destroy the weapons? Why cant they just add them to military armoury
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
undecided nah the weapon wey Jonas associate(Ali Modu Sherif) gave Boko Haram/buy for them hah him dem dey take style recovered back. Remember please,PDP is BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM is PDP.Who killed AZAZI,IBRAHIM sad undecided.they killed Yakowa to paved the way for muslim as GOV?
Poor reasoning. Grow up
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Ode.swerve to the left,dnt let me start with U
henryangelo:

Poor reasoning. Grow up
if u think it is an empty boast,contunu.certified cretin
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
Ode.swerve to the left,dnt let me start with Uif u think it is an empty boast,contunu.certified cretin
But the massage is empty
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
U are intellectually incapacitated and mentally underdeveloped
henryangelo:

But the massage is empty
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
U are intellectually incapacitated and mentally underdeveloped
Serious,next time try to pass a massage that is meaningful,dont just comment because you saw others commenting, try to be educative in your comments and don't always turn to an ugly vulture whenever you are corrected
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ur brain cells is in a state of constant haphazard motion,rendering ur mental faculty completetely useless
henryangelo:

Serious,next time try to pass a massage that is meaningful,dont just comment because you saw others commenting, try to be educative in your comments and don't always turn to an ugly vulture whenever you are corrected
visit a doctor now
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
Ur brain cells is in a state of constant haphazard motion,rendering ur mental faculty completetely uselessvisit a doctor now
Hahahahahaha, even till now you cease to acknowledge your arrogance, anyway continue telling the whole world the kind of home you came from. More grammar boy!
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
U exhibit the character/similar like a goat
henryangelo:

Hahahahahaha, even till now you cease to acknowledge your arrogance, anyway continue telling the whole world the kind of home you came from. More grammar boy!
stp eating Ur parent free food.Miserable one
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
U exhibit the character/similar like a goatstp eating Ur parent free food.Miserable one
Lol,home training is missing,
Disgrace yourself once more boy...
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
U have got nothing upstairs Kiddo
henryangelo:

Lol,home training is missing,
Disgrace yourself once more boy...
cave kiddo
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
U have got nothing upstairs Kiddocave kiddo
Haters be like vulture fire burn them all. Old school English teacher,more of your nature
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Simpleton like U can't comprehend
henryangelo:

Haters be like vulture fire burn them all. Old school English teacher,more of your nature
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
Simpleton like U can't comprehend
Incomplete,try again you will get it right
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
I pity U.
henryangelo:

Incomplete,try again you will get it right
because u are in a pit.U dnt av nothing up there.Mentally disturbed/dumb
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
I pity U.because u are in a pit.U dnt av nothing up there.Mentally disturbed/dumb
Atleast you are close this time but try more
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dimwit.Carry on with ur pathetic lifestyle
henryangelo:

Atleast you are close this time but try more
is dis all u have in ur brain?slowpoke
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
eleko1:
Dimwit.Carry on with ur pathetic lifestyleis dis all u have in ur brain?slowpoke
Mr clown,more of your miserable raps
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by imakebigbucks: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­ .. www.buzz77.com
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Retar,dinho.kip bleating
henryangelo:

Mr clown,more of your miserable raps
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by henryangelo: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2015
eleko1:
Retar,dinho.kip bleating
Happy sunday maggot
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by eleko1: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Cow dung
henryangelo:

Happy sunday maggot
Re: Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:54am On Mar 02, 2015
na wa for una

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday / Eye Test! Can You See These Numbers? / Peter Obi Left 9 Billion In Liquid Cash Not 75 Billion....obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.