Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) (36139 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by hardbody: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2015
jingh:
What d military dat use 2 be d pride of nigeria cant do, chadian are doing.
#bringbackourmillitary
May God bless the army that refused 2 be use 4 anything apart 4rm dere main purpose.
Gmb 4 naija

That sounded real dumb.....i mean your take on the Nigerian army. You are either not reading or hearing updates of this war or you are plainly mischevious.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by umar745(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2015
giantstrides:

I have been seeing a lot of you lately and your username sounds like the zoological term for a chimpazee. Sadly, so far your comments sound exactly like your user name. It also sounds like a shippopotamus who doesn't know her place and I'm beginning to suspect I know the face behind the name.

Oremus is latin for 'let us pray' Sanctus means 'holy'.

Just wondering if Chadian forces recover weapons from boko boys do they keep it or they hand it over to naija soldiers
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
As jonathan is destrying boko haram, many apc leaders and supporters re sad. We will continue to make dem sad, cos we will continue to kill dem anytime any where any how!nufin dhe to use campaign again for apc. Gej till buhari is healed from cancer cum stroke by rev king undecided

Don't denigrate Rev King. Stop using his name in such derogatory way, you must have been raised better than that.

Also when did Jonathan become the President of Chad? Abi he is now sponsoring Chad too? PDP, claiming Jona is not to blame for the insurgency's long lifespan but still praising him for Chad's work lipsrsealed

@op, VIVA CHAD! VIVA NIGERIA TOO THOUGH!!! grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by alrahmanonline(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
As jonathan is destrying boko haram, many apc leaders and supporters re sad. We will continue to make dem sad, cos we will continue to kill dem anytime any where any how!nufin dhe to use campaign again for apc. Gej till buhari is healed from cancer cum stroke by rev king undecided
When did jonathan turn to chad president, SMH, nawa o

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
saxywale:
chai...I can't imagine these Chadian army invading naija. They are bad ass. While Nigerian army were complaining of tasteless jollof. See Chadian army cooking with make shift stove and firewood right inside our territory.

You cant blame them...they see d opulent life their oga @ d top enjoy who make matters worse by giving them inferior weapons to go & die...

Who no go complain...

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
When chaldian soldiers pix are posted, we say they are doing the work Nigerian soldiers are supposed to be doing but if pix of Nigerian soldiers fighting the insurgency is posted, we say it's a lie or its coming late. What has come over some Nigerians. Even if 20 million are mad, are they inhumane too. If you sympathize with BH, you share in every single blood they have shared in this country and you will share in their end. One way or the other, you and your children will meet either the same fate that befell those innocent lives BH took or the fate of BH'z death befall you in JESUS name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by ichidodo: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
saxywale:

which yeye GEJ/Nigeria. If boko is defeated, we should be grateful to the Chadian army. They seem to know more about this type of warfare than the Nigerian army.
Don't have energy to argue with enemies of Nigeria......the enemies within who have always antagonize every move of GEJ to thwart this menace....from instituting the state of emergencies to getting a coalition (just like America in the fight against terrorism) with Chad to curb this menace....dont have time for those who have screamed genocide and amnesty for Boko haram. We don't have time to join issues with those who have gloried in the blood of Nigerians just to score cheap political points.....Fortunately GEJ and our gallant Nigerian armed forces in conjunction with Chad will be rounding up these armed wing of the APC in the coming days.....to your obvious dissappointment and pain.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2015
YNeme3E:
These Boko Haraha people sef, if u kill 100, they'll "employ" 300 more soldiers.. They're like fleas,,

Youv av said what I av been thinking.
I just wonder why they av refused to finish.My be we should consult the ORACLE?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by sunsky29(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
People thought am madding when am shoutting #neverAgain in my crib,,

They dnt even kw. What I mean sef..

This never again just dey ginger sef I wan go collect NDA form....

#neverAgain
#NeverAgain
#neverAgain
#neverAgain
#neverAgain
#neverAgain

When I reach NDA na to 1st shout
#NeverAgain..
#neverAgain..

I can imagin every victroy our boys win against dis boko basterd...

They will gather an be chanting
#neverAgain
#neverAgain#neverAgain

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
God bless the returning Nigeria President Good Luck Ebele Jonathan
A big AMEN to that.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Dahjhi: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Are you a Nigerian or a Sudanese?

Nigerian military has done much more to your shame.

Nigeria Military are currently displaying their gallantry, liberating every town and village under the siege of bokoharam

I'm proud of our military, so I'm glad to announce to you:

NEVER AGAIN!!!

SEND THEM TO THE PIT IF HELL WHERE THEY BELONG... [size=28pt]
#NEVERAGAIN [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Izz9111: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. GMB. Come and represent in Saudi Arabia and be our spokesman. GMB. Why all this involvements.

Transformation we need.

Only transformation can solve Nigerian problems.

GEJ 19
Never Again

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by giantstrides(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2015
umar745:

Oremus is latin for 'let us pray' Sanctus means 'holy'.

Just wondering if Chadian forces recover weapons from boko boys do they keep it or they hand it over to naija soldiers

Okay, thanks for the interpretation...on the other hand trust the Chadians to put those guns on the black market again, they are not much of a proffessional force. Forget whatever praises the western media have wrongly given them.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by jingh(f): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2015
U means d news since d 6 weeks gej promised.
U re gullible boy
hardbody:

That sounded real dumb.....i mean your take on the Nigerian army. You are either not reading or hearing updates of this war or you are plainly mischevious.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by jingh(f): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Go and play kid
meforyou1:
What changed is your level of stupidity
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2015
frodobee:
A thousand shall fall on your left, ten thousand on your but you shall not be harmed. You shall look and see how the wicked are punished, this is our prayer.
Go forth in protection, our dear NA, you shall conquer and come home to your wives, children, parents and friends in one piece, this is our prayer for you.
Our enemies, those that derive joy in blowing themselves, the terrorists, the BHaramist and their sponsors and sympathizers shall fall into that pit which they dug as trap for the innocent, this is our prayer.
God bless Nigeria
God bless the NA
God bless Jonathan
God bless Us.
A big AMEN to that already answered prayer.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by wtech: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2015
jingh:
I can naw c dat u cant read.
Its chadian nt nigerian.
Nigeria military ve becum a toothless dog under dr jonadunce
ashawo u no go work ? Dey dere dey insult ur president wy dey feed ur papa nd mama

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by jingh(f): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Tanx 4 d explanation, can i know d factor dat has nt let d milatary defeat gej since 2011
omitade01:

if only u too ll understand the military tactis that gamboru is a border town. and operation is being run by multinational jtf, you shd know that borders may be crossed but the operation is been directed by nigerian dhq. a least trespass on nigeria soil, water or air teritories without authority is a grave war challenge. so nigerian soldiers are never toothless takenote
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by weedfada(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2015
these chadian military guys look better and more equipped than our NA ooo... Well kudos to our military force and all involved in flushing out those blood sucking demons!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2015
jingh:
I can naw c dat u cant read.
Its chadian nt nigerian.
Nigeria military ve becum a toothless dog under dr jonadunce
why the hate? Go and get a life, you're ageing fast
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2015
jingh:
Go and play kid
Janjaweedean sxx slave, u, your family and your generation are kids. Go meet your sugardaddies in romance section. U are too dull to understand politics as u don't think with your brain
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2015
At last our and the enemies of Nigeria are falling down yakata.Thank you GOD of Nigeria.I am proudly Nigerian!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by jingh(f): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Heroes or nt, tell me what d millitary has been doing b4 3 weeks.
No matter ow strong a tiger, without his teeth and claw, he is nothing.
An army with no equipment, low morale and no discipline is a toothless dog
sauceny:

Leave this gurl jingh,if only she was abreast & enlightened about the current effort of our brave military,she wouldn't be all here criticizing our heroes.

The provisions of section 38 37 & 39 isn't applicable to jinah
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2015
jingh:
Heroes or nt, tell me what d millitary has been doing b4 3 weeks.
No matter ow strong a tiger, without his teeth and claw, he is nothing.
An army with no equipment, low morale and no discipline is a toothless dog
This senseless akwuna, go back to your romance section right now
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2015
At last our and the enemies of Nigeria are falling down yakata.Thank you GOD of Nigeria.I am proudly Nigerian no matter what is the situation of my country(NIGERIA),I will always be a Nigerian.UP GEJ!UP NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by zizibabe1(f): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
jingh:
#bringbackourmillitary
May God bless the army that refused 2 be use 4 anything apart 4rm dere main purpose.
Gmb 4 naija

Madam,it's embarrassing when people just advertise their ignorance on social media.You don't understand the basic operations of the Joint Force.While the Chadian military is at the Front lines employing heavy aeriel bombardment of these baggars ,our own NA,our pride,our gallant ,ruggedly rugged,able,agile and combatant men and women move in as ground troops with the help of Civilian JTF and mop up 'em hooligans,that is,smoke them out of their rat holes where they hide among civilians.It is demoralising when you say condescending stuff about these gallant,agile,men and women who are out there staking their life so that you and I can have a countyr to call iur own.If they were not there,who knows,maybe by now,you probably won't be able to be where you are to write stuff you know nothing about.please be properly informed and if you are still a learner "you better ask somebody!"
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

seems like you have been away for sometime now, welcome back. Let me update you; the NA has been proving themselves worthy on the front line, clearing the BH insurgents and blowing them to shreds. More than 10 LGA have been recovered and counting. This is mainly due to the fact that the northern elites and the saboteurs in the army have been silenced.

Who did boko haram steal the land from, Chad or Niger?
Abeg get wise
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by kasman26(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2015
More grease to your elbows.......We will continue to pray for you all and also pray for our country......NEVER AGAIN
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
saxywale:

which yeye GEJ/Nigeria. If boko is defeated, we should be grateful to the Chadian army. They seem to know more about this type of warfare than the Nigerian army.

You must be win the mumu of the year award. Sometimes I wonder were dumb brain like you and ur kinds come from? Nigerian army are there sacrificing their life to safeguard you and were u are saying rubbish. Stupid fool
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by synergycom19: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
Chadian troops invades Nigeria to fight Boko haram with normal weapons and some without helmet
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2015
meforyou1:
Janjaweedean sxx slave, u, your family and your generation are kids. Go meet your sugardaddies in romance section. U are too dull to understand politics as u don't think with your brain

Oh ye masculine mudhead with brain for politics. If you are anything manly you would not speak a word like this to any lady. I imagine you heard your dad address your mom in such a fashion. If you didn't then your family is shamed by this.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) by XRAY21(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
jingh:
#bringbackourmillitary
Gmb 4 naija
if there can start finishing BH under six weeks it should enter you head that some idiot where playing politics with it .under six week see result we are still the best in africa like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.