Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (22938 Views)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by ndubueze92(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2015
talktimi:
did you read the part where I said T.A Orji is arguably one of the worst performing governors in Nigeria ?
No need to have involved Kalu.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by pazienza(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
T.A was busy holding meeting with Chukwumerije and co,not long ago, he thinks Abians would bend to the whim and caprices of greedy non entities posing as Abian elites, he is in for a shocker, he would come to the realization that power always belong to the people,it was only lent to him and his bunch of greedy elites.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Eze Chikamnayo and Ugochukwu Emezue are the greatest undoing of thief orji
These guys are good at defending rubbish. Indefensible isn't in their dictionary.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by mancanoe: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Chai! Chai my Aba people thank u 4 d act, how i wish i was there.. It was because of this gov that i left my beloved enyimba city to the north... It pains me.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by excess4luv: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2015
T A succeeded in destroying the Nigeria-China (Aba) am just happy that Aba people still have the spirit of oneness, April 11th will speak louder, my PVC is intact.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by centjamie(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
nwadiuko1:
yes brother,,,,,,I like. The Apga guber candidate in Abia as a person......but with things on ground I don't think he will win......pdp takes it all in Abia

Pdp has the much needed structure to win Abia guber election.

the goodnews is that all the three major candidates(talking about the pdp,apga and ppa candidates) are all credible,so whoever wins will put smile on the lips of every Abian.

But it is most likely that pdp will win because of the kind of political structure they have.#mythought#
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Perfomance has nothing to do with party rather, its all about being prepared for leadership
poundlander:
South East has five states; Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo. 3 of the states is currently ruled by PDP (all embattled), the other 2 by APGA and APC. One can arguably say that the states enjoying good governance are ruled by the non-PDP parties. it amazes me, when some some easterners are still agitating for PDP rulership. I charge my South Eastern brothers to embrace CHANGE in rulership/leadership; afterall its for the good of all.
CAVEAT: I am no Tribalist, i am more of a Nationalist than Regionalist.
You should ask your self why Iheanacho Sulivan Chime is performing? Is he not in pdp? Why are Osun workers suffering and not been paid by Aregbe? So pdp is the cause?

2 Likes

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Don't mind him' I wanted to reply him before I saw your response
ndubueze92:
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2015
centjamie:

Pdp has the much needed structure to win Abia guber election.

the goodnews is that all the three major candidates(talking about the pdp,apga and ppa candidates) are all credible,so whoever wins will put smile on the lips of every Abian.

But it is most likely that pdp will win because of the kind of political structure they have.#mythought#
more like rigging structure
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by micton(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Good news, My state Abia will soon be free
From TA Abia. Abia shine ur eye. Vote GJ
And Alex oti
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Feraz(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
asha80:
the day I knew that the present govt in abia is fucccked up was the day I watched chimkanayo being interviewed at channelstv in 2013...i nearly broke my tv screen...as for your last paragraph election never hold na
Is it the day one journalist came with pictures of the so called structures put up by the Governor? I saw one useless man defending him. In fact, the man did a very poor job doing that.

Topic, this news has made my day. I'm not from Abia but I feel their pain. You need to see how they talk about their governor in negative light.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Feraz:
Is it the day one journalist came with pictures of the so called structures put up by the Governor? I saw one useless man defending him. In fact, the man did a very poor job doing that.

Topic, this news has made my day. I'm not from Abia but I feel their pain. You need to see how they talk about their governor in negative light.
yes that is exactly the interview..I had never seen such dishonesty in my life before.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by centjamie(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
asha80:
more like rigging structure

Lolz....thats not what i mean,but pdp has got Abia.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by PedroJP(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm happy afterall it would reduce the number of Jonathans vote in Abia

U must b kidding me, are u ? Down there in SS/SE, it's as if Jonathan is going unopposed
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Feraz(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
asha80:
yes that is exactly the interview..I had never seen such dishonesty in my life before.
I opened my mouth in awe at such stupidity. cry

The guy could not defend anything. Honestly, thank God Abians know how useless that oaf of a governor is.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by talktimi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
ndubueze92:
Kalu also ruined Abia state whether anybody likes that fact or not, to an extent the misrule competition should have been between T.A Orji and OUK who performs worse. You read in the article where it was said that roads constructed during OUK's tenure had started getting bad and TA Orji refused to repair them. If OUK's contractors (his friends) had done a proper job, would the roads have started collapsing so soon ? Remember also that it was all over the news that OUKs mom was the defacto governor of Abia state. Tell me if that was a responsible thing to do also
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
When you don't mentain road, it will definitely go bad, OUK is no longer in the scene, mind you he performed better than TA Orji with less resources
talktimi:
Kalu also ruined Abia state whether anybody likes that fact or not, to an extent the misrule competition should have been between T.A Orji and OUK who performs worse. You read in the article where it was said that roads constructed during OUK's tenure had started getting bad and TA Orji refused to repair them. If OUK's contractors (his friends) had done a proper job, would the roads have started collapsing so soon ? Remember also that it was all over the news that OUKs mom was the defacto governor of Abia state. Tell me if that was a responsible thing to do also
46 oil wells was returned to Abia from Rivers state that was after OUK, OUK is not a saint but out performed T A Orji. If you are in Abia you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by deebrain(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Was in Abia on a tour last year.

I asked a question in my heart, whether they had a governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by MrEverest(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
.....and he's the chairman of southeast governor's forum.
What a shame!
I doubt if you are really Igbo, I have observed how you derive pleasure in castigating Igbos.That T.A Orji is chairman of S.East governors forum does not mean its by merit or anything but simply because its rotational amongst the five S.East states!

4 Likes

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by MrEverest(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is why I love my Enyimba city! Every fvrkup must be treated. That midget of a governor called T.A orji deserves the worst form of imaginable insult that could be poured on him. Nobody asked him to build airports or flyovers or monorail which is not even impossible based on IGR & oil producing status of Abia but basic social & infrastructural amenities like roads, pipe borne water, schools, street lights, prompt evacuation of refuse etc yet this man failed woefully, not even a single legacy in his name after 8 years! Instead of working to improve the state, he & his family embezzled everything & used some change to do P.R on pages of newspapers about phantom projects that were inexistent. That man is pure evil, I wonder how he manages to sleep at night with all the curses raining on him.

1 Like

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nickymezor(f): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
T.A Orji is the worst thing to happen to Abia state.
Damn!
Roads - dirty
Market - dirtier

You can't just do ajebutter in Aba sha angry
Lol @ ur last line dear. I can imagine hw una dey cope
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by poundlander: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Perfomance has nothing to do with party rather, its all about being prepared for leadership You should ask your self why Iheanacho Sulivan Chime is performing? Is he not in pdp? Why are Osun workers suffering and not been paid by Aregbe? So pdp is the cause?
Sullivan is really performing WONDER, but on his sister-in-law and not too-well wife. you want compare Aregbe with those SE PDP governors. wrong comparison.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Uch1: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
I was in that burial yesterday, neither governor T. A Orji or Dr Okezie Ikpeazu were booed or stoned rather they were happily welcomed by the people of Aba, so I wonder why some people will be spreading false news about the burial.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by lastkobo15: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
who dy spread this fake news
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Uch1: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
I was in that burial yesterday, neither governor T. A Orji or Dr Okezie Ikpeazu were booed or stoned rather they were happily welcomed by the people of Aba, I wonder why people are lying about what happened in the burial.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by galaxi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Uch1:
I was in that burial yesterday, neither governor T. A Orji or Dr Okezie Ikpeazu were booed or stoned rather they were happily welcomed by the people of Aba, so I wonder why some people will be spreading false news about the burial.

you just won the first prize of the year award for lies...i'm in aba and the news is everywhere, enyimba residents hates T.A,this is not the first time, even his aids that have been representing him in occasions like burial,enyimba football matches etc gets the same treatment.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by suzzymakas: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
I wonder what the sun newspapers gain in tarnishing the image of the govt by spreading false news . even if i am deaf but at least i can see properly i was there live and such thing never happened . the governor was never booed .
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by micton(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Uch1:
I was in that burial yesterday, neither governor T. A Orji or Dr Okezie Ikpeazu were booed or stoned rather they were happily welcomed by the people of Aba, I wonder why people are lying about what happened in the burial.

Is TA ur father or uncle? If not may u are
Eating from him. Just tell him that his time
Is UP. Abia will never forgive him cause he
Pay for all he did to Abians. I feel so sad to
Visit Abia. May God help us and set Abia free
From TA and his groups
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by suzzymakas: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Governor T.A Orji and his entourage were never booed its only the ignorant fellow that can believe and accept this black lies coming from the Sun newspaper am not even surprise when its Orji Uzor Kalu paper
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Danieroo: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
It so very surprising how people frame up stories... The whole event took place at CKC Aba where the crowd was much and the presence of T.A was cheered by Aba people at the event, so I don't know where the writer got his story.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by ifychima: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Orji and his entourage walked majestically By Madubuko Hart The article titled, “Gov Orji booed, pelted at Bishop Ezeonyia’s burial”, published in the February 28 2015, edition of The Sun newspapers, made a good read. But a discerning mind would come to agree that it was mischievously published to mislead the general public about the personality of Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State, by whoever that sponsored it. The treatise would be better called a calumnious discourse. Yes, calumnious the article is in the sense that the publication made a weak observation to look like it’s strong and, made a strong observation to look as if it’s weak. It’s obvious that those who are after the governor are fighting very hard to pull him down since their previous attempts did not yield any desired result they had expected. Governor Orji does not practice to deceive, unlike the web of deceit that The Sun has entangled itself in today, in the name of doing the bid of its publisher. The paper lied that Governor Orji of Abia State was booed and pelted at the burial of the pioneer Catholic Bishop of Aba Diocese, late Most Rev Vincent Valentine Ezeonyia. In short, the paper added that he was stoned and pelted alongside Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu. But this is a malicious lie meant or created to discredit the governor and the respected PDP flagbearer in the state. However, since many Abia people have not sold their minds and consciences for a paltry, we have to tell the marketers of this deceit that Governor Orji or any other person around him were not booed, stoned or pelted with sachet of water anywhere in Abia State on that day. The governor and his entourage who arrived at the venue around 10am were welcomed and cheered by all. His entourage and him trekked from a distance through the large gate and all they were getting along were cheers. A former governor of Abia State, Dr. Ogbonna Onu even respected the governor to go into the venue before he joined. Our happiness is that the modern technologies are not only in the hands of the governor’s detractors. The video footage here will tell the world how far The Sun has gone in making sure that it does not stop to foment lies against Governor Orji. The Sun has become the hider of truth, for lies to be extolled. The Sun now represents what Sun Tsu writes in his famous book, “The Art of War”…. “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” But for how long will these lies last. If not that in journalism when a lie is not refuted it becomes a “brute truth” we would not have bothered ourselves to do a rejoinder. Governor Orji, his wife, Mercy Odochi Orji and all their associates at the burial place were never molested. There was never a time the audience said, ““No! No! We don’t need him, No! No! We don’t need him; he has killed us in this state.” This mantra was the fabrication of The Sun. No one humiliated Governor Orji not to make a speech. There were dignitaries from Abuja and near who sent in their condolence messages, but they were not read. For example, President Goodluck Jonathan's condolence message was not read though he was represented by the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi. The condolence of Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, was also not read. Such messages were only mentioned and were not read. So, it baffles every sense of reason to read such lie from The Sun that the governor was humiliated by Aba residents not to make a speech. Pure lies! The irony is that not even The Sun produced any picture or video of the purported humiliation of the governor or any of his agents at the arena; all the malicious stories we have been reading both on the social media were make-believe. To promote its lie, The Sun demonized Governor Orji and, wrote, “As the crowd jeered and booed Gov Orji, they intermittently cheered and hailed when faces of people like the former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, APGA governorship candidate, Dr. Alex Otti; PPA gov­ernorship candidate, Sir Chikwe Udensi and Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, former governor of old Abia State were shown on the TV screens.” Bunkum! Let us advise The Sun that it is a disgrace that it is publishing stories sentimentally just to attack the person of Governor T.A.Orji. One Ashly Lorenzana said that a forced smile is a sign of what feels wrong in your heart... Living a lie will reduce you to one. Neither Governor Orji nor any of his agents were booed or stoned or pelted at Aba. In Igbo land, it's a taboo to trivialize the burial of the dead. Rev. V.V. Ezeonyia was a loving and peaceful man when he was alive. May his soul rest in perfect peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter / Afe Babalola Speaks On Arrest Of Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.