Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (22934 Views)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by korekt: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
We know the people behind this hate story. But the people of Aba have alwaz shown massive support for gov T.A Orji. People of Aba will forever be grateful to gov T.A Orji for his support for the Aba governor project. T.A Orji stands for equity and fairness in everything.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by ifychima: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
The governor was not stoped for any thing, he was well recognize and his entourage. SUN news paper shouls stop carrying fake news.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by korekt: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
It is unfortunate that many ppl has forgotten how OUK tried to ruin Abia for 8years. OUK is tue on behind this false publication and he is only jealous that the performance of gov T.A Orji has dwarfed his achievement in his wasted 8 years in office. T.A Orji has transformed Abia an true Abians will forever love him
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Feraz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
^^^How come most people living in Aba are corroborating the story here on Nairaland? undecided

MrEverest:
This is why I love my Enyimba city! Every fvrkup must be treated. That midget of a governor called T.A orji deserves the worst form of imaginable insult that could be poured on him. Nobody asked him to build airports or flyovers or monorail which is not even impossible based on IGR & oil producing status of Abia but basic social & infrastructural amenities like roads, pipe borne water, schools, street lights, prompt evacuation of refuse etc yet this man failed woefully, not even a single legacy in his name after 8 years! Instead of working to improve the state, he & his family embezzled everything & used some change to do P.R on pages of newspapers about phantom projects that were inexistent. That man is pure evil, I wonder how he manages to sleep at night with all the curses raining on him.
DIES!!!! grin
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Emmachina24: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
It was indeed a big lie by Sun news sponsored by ouk just to discredit our Governor
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
What's this one saying
poundlander:

Sullivan is really performing WONDER, but on his sister-in-law and not too-well wife. you want compare Aregbe with those SE PDP governors. wrong comparison.
Tell rauf to pay osun workers , when he must have paid you can come back and present your argument.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Uch1:
I was in that burial yesterday, neither governor T. A Orji or Dr Okezie Ikpeazu were booed or stoned rather they were happily welcomed by the people of Aba, so I wonder why some people will be spreading false news about the burial.
Paid satanic agent.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Meringe:

Paid satanic agent.
maybe he is one of ugochukwu emezue or chimkanayo boys undecided
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2015
The paid agents have invaded this thread. We know their moniker. With same ip address and different username. Lol
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
asha80:
maybe he is one of ugochukwu emezue or chimkanayo boys undecided
Check the last comments, you will notice that they were informed about the thread and at once, the invaded the thread. Using one ip address and different usernames.lol.
I know them.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Meringe:

Check the last comments, you will notice that they were informed about the thread and at once, the invaded the thread. Using one ip address and different usernames.lol.
I know them.
chai sycophancy at its highest grin
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by mancanoe: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2015
T A Orji is a thief.. GOD PUNISH HIM. Punish him, and punish him.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by galaxi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Meringe:

Paid satanic agent.

100 likes,their families will be like aba under T.A's two time tenures till eternity.
fo.ols who have sold out their birth right for a plate of porridge,forgetting that no matter how much you consume today that you will get hungry the next day.
I give up,apga got my vote and i don't mind if the rig the election.

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Osinbajo Meets "Social Media Influencers" In Abuja / Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times