Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (22933 Views)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ That Native doctor-looking Governor of a man named TA orji is the worst ' ONYE OSHI' that liveth.
You need to see the humiliation.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by xmich(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
kokokokokoooooooogrin T A Orji the worst governor i have ever seengrin

1 Like

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by 100Cents: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Shameless politicians.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Kayendy(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
If Pdp wants to win Abia state, dey should bring back Master energy... or we r voting Alex Otti of APGA.... or UDENSI of PPA...

1 Like

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:

You need to see the humiliation.
only if the humiliation would translate to disgracing anyone tied to ta orji in this coming elections.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by zendy: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Abia is an oil producing state. What is T Orji doing with Abia state oil money? The man has been unpopular since his first term. It's good that Nigerians have learnt how to shame public office holders that do not perform because without it,some of these politicians will be giving themselves undue 'pass mark' not knowing they have not done anything
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by ubamfrank: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls let's we judge this politicians individually not as a party. T.A. Orji won his election in PPA not in PDP . Pls vote for individuals not party. If Buhari wins election and decide to join PDP, will anybody stops him?
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by ndubueze92(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2015
talktimi:
Orji Uzor Kalu owns the Sun newspaper and he has been having a running battle with Theodore Orji so its only logical his newspaper sings his name to high praise while rubbishing that of the governor.
That aside, T.A Orji is arguably one of the worst performing governors in Nigeria considering the huge economic potential of Abia state which should be amongst the top 5 in Nigeria and OUK should not shy away from the blame since he also contributed in destroying Abia
When will u learn to be objective in ur criticisms Orji is a failure an embarrassment to PDP. U just need to be in Aba when it rains! u will regret Eva being a Nigerian.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2015
asha80:
only if the humiliation would translate to disgracing anyone tied to ta orji in this coming elections.
That's what okezie ikpeazu is facing now.

Okezie is a good man that I convincingly know that will perform wonders if elected but cos he's seen as a stooge, he's now a dreaded name in Aba.

My happiness is that the eventual winner and the runner up are credible people.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:

That's what okezie ikpeazu is facing now.

Okezie is a good man that I convincingly know that will perform wonders if elected but cos he's seen as a stooge, he's now a dreaded name in Aba.

My happiness is that the eventual winner and the runner up are credible people.
the day I knew that the present govt in abia is fucccked up was the day I watched chimkanayo being interviewed at channelstv in 2013...i nearly broke my tv screen...as for your last paragraph election never hold na
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by kelly9ice(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2015
take a look at a major road where people suppose to be passing through now blocked by refuse!!!

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by stan241(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Nwanyi Oma I'm nt from d north I'm from Imo State.. Ngor-Okpala... We d medical association of Nigeria want a new Presido...
My broda
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by eaglechild: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2015
T. A. Orji is the worst governor on the planet.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2015
The stupid governor doesn't like truth, he likes people praising him so much. He spends more on publicity than he spends in executing projects,I wish he can be given GBAGBO treatement when his tenure finishes. I be in Aba on 14th march and wish Thief Orji will come to Aba so that we treat him like common thief that he is.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by hensben(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2015
If you check now he is a PDP governor, that's how they role.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by kaykay1980: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Please anything sun about TA Orji na lies. I was there life and nothing like that happened
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
The stupid governor doesn't like truth, he likes people praising him so much. He spends more on publicity than he spends in executing projects,I wish he can be given GBAGBO treatement when his tenure finishes. I be in Aba on 14th march and wish Thief Orji will come to Aba so that we treat him like common thief that he is.
ochendo global!!!...ochendo worldwide!!!
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by hensben(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Party matters bro, GEJ is automatically the head of PDP, why not call this man for meeting, obj did it with some PDP governor Who were not performing then.
ubamfrank:
Pls let's we judge this politicians individually not as a party. T.A. Orji won his election in PPA not in PDP . Pls vote for individuals not party. If Buhari wins election and decide to join PDP, will anybody stops him?
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by centjamie(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I beg to disagree with you sir......98percent is a huge exaggeration for Apga

Huge and gigantic exaggeration per se
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
asha80:
the day I knew that the present govt in abia is fucccked up was the day I watched chimkanayo being interviewed at channelstv in 2013...i nearly broke my tv screen...as for your last paragraph election never hold na
Sycophants in Abia like chimkanayo makes t. A orji to believe that he's a God and the people are happy with him. Calling him Ochendo global to swell his head and the man thinks he's loved by the people.

My last paragraph is about the two major contenders. They are good. It's left for residents to choose btw them.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by sdavirus: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2015
The worst governor in the history of Nigeria. Abia is definitely going to APGA. A lot goes on behind the scenes....as heard from the flag bearers brother. Guess Jonathan isn't so dumb.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Abba999(f): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Nwanyi Oma I'm nt from d north I'm from Imo State.. Ngor-Okpala... We d medical association of Nigeria want a new Presido...

Eiya! Poor you. But why?
As Handsome as you are,... Why my dear.

Please GEJ till Bukuhaha writes WAEC & retires to Daura Desert. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by tomzman: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Na wa o. It's a good thing to see that Nigerians are getting wiser.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2015
I don't like saying bad things against leaders but his own is an exception
asha80:
ochendo global!!!...ochendo worldwide!!!
propaganda governor? That man is good for nothing, I wish I can see him one on one without his orderlies, gonna punch him in the lower abdomen
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by talktimi(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2015
ndubueze92:
When will u learn to be objective in ur criticisms Orji is a failure an embarrassment to PDP. U just need to be in Aba when it rains! u will regret Eva being a Nigerian.
did you read the part where I said T.A Orji is arguably one of the worst performing governors in Nigeria ?
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Eze Chikamnayo and Ugochukwu Emezue are the greatest undoing of thief orji
Meringe:

Sycophants in Abia like chimkanayo makes t. A orji to believe that he's a God and the people are happy with him. Calling him Ochendo global to swell his head and the man thinks he's loved by the people.

My last paragraph is about the two major contenders. They are good. It's left for residents to choose btw them.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by asha80(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I don't like saying bad things against leaders but his own is an exception propaganda governor? That man is good for nothing, I wish I can see him one on one without his orderlies, gonna punch him in the lower abdomen
lol
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by steveright: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Fiester:
Abians are begining to realize how backward they are amidst reforms taking place in several parts of the country.
Only time will tell
vote wisely.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by nwadiuko1(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2015
centjamie:

Huge and gigantic exaggeration per se
yes brother,,,,,,I like. The Apga guber candidate in Abia as a person......but with things on ground I don't think he will win......pdp takes it all in Abia
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by poundlander: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
South East has five states; Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo. 3 of the states is currently ruled by PDP (all embattled), the other 2 by APGA and APC. One can arguably say that the states enjoying good governance are ruled by the non-PDP parties. it amazes me, when some some easterners are still agitating for PDP rulership. I charge my South Eastern brothers to embrace CHANGE in rulership/leadership; afterall its for the good of all.
CAVEAT: I am no Tribalist, i am more of a Nationalist than Regionalist.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by nwadiuko1(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
gikicharly:
I ws among dose who booed him.....

#We need change in aba....
#booeist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.