Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (36467 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by hijodedios: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abdullahi Muhammad, the senior special assistant on security to the governor of Gombe State, Ibrahim Dankwambo publicly tore his party membership card on Tuesday morning of the 17th day of February, shortly after Nigeria’s former president and PDP party founder, Olusegun Obasanjo publicly tore his PDP membership card

Did I hear you refer to obasanjo as the PDP party founder you must be dumb,pls go and do your home work very well,,the last time I checked Obasanjo was still in prison when the PDP party was formed,He was only brought into the party after his release from the prison when Abacha died.If you wanna talk about founfders of PDP you go and ask chief Alex Ekwueme.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Fourwinds: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

I guess u're not in ur right sense. How would you feel if your father was beaten to pulp for supporting a particular candidate.

Haba! Use ur brain if u've gotten one.
no. he doesn't have brain so will he use it
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by tunde1200(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
May every GEJ supporters life be run as it run the country. grin
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Fourwinds: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
You won act like obj wn u no be OBJgrin grin grin grin. Your family should be thanking GOD u are still alive grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
I can see y u will support Mr MBU's doing such in south west yet u will open ur mouth and say Boko. Haram is evil. tell me what is d difference now
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by LastProphet: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Like I told you yesterday, companies have started laying off staff due to the dwindling "largest economy in Africa", very soon your brother will be sacked while you're on here fooling around screaming GEJ Till whenever.

I heard what you told that foool temitemi1 yesterday, i pray the impending mass sack orchestrated by his clueless master gej will hit his entirely in Jesus name - amen
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by freshdude99(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

I guess u're not in ur right sense. How would you feel if your father was beaten to pulp for supporting a particular candidate.

He should have used his head if at all he is old enough to be a father. Abi him think say him be Obj? Dirty hungry SSA. I like the way pdp discipline the small boy
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
and who told you the man is innocent,after he's done looting public funds with PDP,he wants to join another party to continue again,they should have beaten him even more.
Meanwhile

Don't quote me again ooo

If na your papa dem beat, e for better abi? Mschew
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
mrmetoo1:
After one person will say because some people online bullied him he's switching to PDP that threatens life and beats people up.

You get attacked verbally for switching from APC, you get almost beaten to death for switching from PDP. Pls choose

I guess this protection thing is really needed for opposing PDP.
Ur head dey there jare! grin PDP is a party for thugs!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=gwales post=31162950][/quote]

This man's face doesn't look like he received the said beatings joor...it even looks like blood had been splashed on his clothes to fake a beating.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by perfectcrush(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
A closer look @ d pix reveal dat that man was nt beatin @ all, Dats actin na, how Wud u beat up some1 to pulp, yet no injury, apart 4rm were dey covered with plaster, and poured sth that looks lik blood arond his upper cloth, Dats nt true, nairalanders, examine the picx well b4 commentin, my view though
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by lilflipnerd: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Topeakintola:

I agree with you, this man is a lucky man.

General Azazi did not survive the wickedness and murderous nature of d PDP.

Gen Adesanoye didn't survive it also
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by DinoAnnberry(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by cut007: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
The painter wey paint that him shirt try o! APC and propaganda!!!!!!SMH!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
mscheew
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by sonssyo: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
rat wey follow lizard enter rain if lizard water dry make rat water dry oooo.#i wan do obj style#
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
dan banza.. sege mutum. grin
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Spot the clue : Who photographed him during the tearing act? Instead of being in hospital, he has the time to pose 'after the beating ' .APC never fails to surprise me.
However, that card is the property of the issuer - the PDP- and no member has the right to destroy it no matter the circumstances. Simply return it if you no longer need it. It's like the currency notes. You feel you 'own ' it, but if you mishandle it, not to talk of tearing it, you'll know that it is actually owned by the Federal Government. You'll be arrested.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by ikkkkk: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
wealth2al:
Why tear your card in public?
Dont you have a house?
Funny person receiving funny beating.
Anyway, sorry for your experience.
Its very sad though...

Thanks Bro. You said my mind to the fullest. I don't feel sorry for him though. For him tearing his party card in public in front of the camera means he's asking for trouble. Why didn't he return their card if he didn't want to keep it anymore and then join the party of his choice? Don't u all think its more honorable that way?
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by nigerhead(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=gwales post=31162950][/quote]

While not condoning any form of violence because of merely changing political affiliations, can I say that I do not believe this story based on the picture evidence. Unless the man is telling us that the said hoodlums cornered him and decided to only slash one side of his face, then this story is hokum. At least if he was so beaten that he could get a deep gash on his face that would emit all that blood on his clothes, then we would see evidence on the rest of his head. The rest of his head looks totally unscathed.

So I'm sorry this man is only putting this out there so as to whip up sentiments (PDP "thugs" vs APC "saints" ) and I dont blame him; its the way politics is played, it is for us as citizens to open our eyes and call out the dubious ones and HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE for every lie and deceit. Sadly we fail at doing this as a people and are readily drawn into "Us against Them" fights, without waiting to examine the given evidence.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by stagger: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

I once had a staff that was a mole, supplying information about our operations to a competitor. If you know what it means to have a Judas in your midst, you will not make such comments. The man is a fool. Must he publicly tear his card? Abi he thinks he and OBJ are on the same level?

Nonsense. He is lucky it was not Chidi Lloyd who did that to him.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
the plaster on his face can not and will never bring the QUANTITY of RED PAINT on his white(arranged CLOTH). HOW YOU WANT DECEIVE.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by playboy19(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
perfectcrush:
A closer look @ d pix reveal dat that man was nt beatin @ all, Dats actin na, how Wud u beat up some1 to pulp, yet no injury, apart 4rm were dey covered with plaster, and poured sth that looks lik blood arond his upper cloth, Dats nt true, nairalanders, examine the picx well b4 commentin, my view though

Damn it, some smart people out here. This was the first thing that came to my mind as i set my eyes on the pic, absolute fake. Note that i am not a politician and i dont have bias for any of them but this move is just too lame and out-rightly dummb. The pattern of the blood stain on the shirt shows that the blood was 'gushing' (not flowing) which would have only been from a vein or artery and not from a mere cut. Plus, if truly this happened, trust political players, this picture wouldn't have been taken in a dark environment. This dude, is only trying to garner some silly sympathy from us. We are wiser than that, sorry.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by danieljmt: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
this the real picture of PDP in Nigeria No secret under the sun Dankwanbo Gombe is a real picture of GEJ. mother fuckers. Olosi buruko omale Shege Onyoshi dan-banza. Badluck
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

u are a bezebol
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by nagoma(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
PDP - a breathe of FRESH AIR grin
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by celeron40(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
really,well maybe

You can suck on my middle finger if your really disturbed
Nah, ill rather your sister does that to my coc.k for the meantime.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by vega84(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
I dnt support the beating ooo, bt oga y must u tear ur card publicly? Na because OBJ do? U wan follow am do. Sorry sir bt next time tear it inside u room no show us again. #vegatalks#

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by fandango: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
U dont kn say shoe get size? Baba dat tore his own na ex president, u na ex beging defectee. Abeg comot 4 road.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by agborodun: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmnnn... o ga o

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by oloworulz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

Good for him,Judas is cariot
I pray one day u will fall a victim like him. MADD man
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Eluwilussit(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
It is wrong to tear a party card. If you wanna leave the party, simply return their property and move on. Tearing it publicly is not right.

The people who beat him up, did the wrong thing. The right thing would be to seek a redress from the appropriate authorities.

Next time, that rat will not imitate the ota buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by sammyj: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
A later the hypocrites PDP member will accuse APC of thuggery not minding they are the largest thug party in Africa
Neyoor:
Party of the thugs...... Bleep PDPi.g.

That won't stop baba Buhari from winning the election with a very wide margin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / INEC Suspends Dino Melaye Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.