Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (36465 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by fandango: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

You hatred for opposition has blocked your sense of reasoning.

Put urself or any of ur family in his shoe before typing rubbish.
;-all of you here attacking pro gej post shl alwaz kn dat shoe get size,obj dat tore hs own na ex president,he's not serving anybody,bt ds local politician want to be kn. Dont you think d pple dat flog hm myt be the pple he owed? U guys shl try n be objectv.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Sajio(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
that small injury nai dem pack blood full he cloths like say na paint? 9ja... good for him!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by dannie04: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
The picture looks fake, the amount of blood stains on his shirt can't just be from that face. That shirt be like who dem beat well, how dem go play you well with such amount of blood on your cloth resulting from that single point.
Summary the wound no fit produce much blood for that place like say na gunshot for chest
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by tommiblack: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fake picture I call it. How blood full your cloth and your head clean like you just came out of the barbing saloon. My opinion though.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Doubleoo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
People who should be shameful of their foolish act are now behaving as if they are holy. Animals in human skin. OBJ tore his membership card doesn't mean you should do yours in public. I support PDP and I wouldn't stop supporting it even if APC win election.
What pain me much is that the evils we have in PDP are now the major shareholders in APC, yet the unreasonable youths keep chanting change.
Where is the change?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by basadenet: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Bros sorry, but you could have abandoned PDP without publicly tearing your PDP membership card when you're still serving under a PDP governor.

Chai, fa kuru ya ife tinker kuru pan.
you are correct. The guy want to show off. Hence he got the beaten of his life. I do not pity him.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by kpolli(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=gwales post=31162950][/quote]

I am not a medical doctor but that blood looks fake.... I have seen a lot of blood to know blood is never that kinda red
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by mckay4real: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is clearly a work of a make-up artist! Look at the pattern of the blood splattering, the blood is not from the victim. Plus someone that was beaten to pulp should be on a hospital bed not standing up and taking pictures for the press. APC and propagandas!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:
Party of the thugs...... Bleep PDPi.g.

That won't stop baba Buhari from winning the election with a very wide margin

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by oluchi86(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
He was beaten to a pulp and he's standing? If dats not tomato paste with plaster just to paint a picture_these APSHITS think we are all fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by tociano009(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
But why the camera dark, good picture or adonbilivit
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Bigcake: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

I guess u're not in ur right sense. How would you feel if your father was beaten to pulp for supporting a particular candidate.

Haba! Use ur brain if u've gotten one.
Why should your father tear a corporate entity's membership card? Cant he return it if he is tired of being their member. Arrant nonsense...
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Bigcake: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
donphilopus:

You should be in the rehab by now. Fool!
You are the bigger fool here.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Bigcake: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

Its like your brain is non functional. Why did he tear the card? The card is a property of PDP, therefore he is suppose to return and defect officially.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bigcake:
Its like your brain is non functional. Why did he tear the card? The card is a property of PDP, therefore he is suppose to return and defect officially.

And does that mean they should endanger his life for that sole action.

INPUNITY is what they PDPI.gs see as normal thing.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by banks123(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
You won act like obj wn u no be OBJgrin grin grin grin. Your family should be thanking GOD u are still alive grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
no be everything wey bite for night be mosquito. Person suppose learn work before him start. No be everything wey father do escape him pickin go wan copy cus wetin favor father sometimes no dey favor pickin. All die na die

GEJ till people this man stop following evil steps
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by pxdaniel(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Well, I do not support such attack but my question is how did he correctly figure out the plate number of the car his attackers drove while he was being beaten and soaked in blood? Secondly, how come the attackers were shouting the name of the Governor thus implicating him in the process? Until proven otherwise, I think this is a false alarm. He probably did it to gain sympathy from gullible people. Remember, politics is a dirty game.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by chidexy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is fake and all made up. The position of the injury and the supposedly "flow of blood" on his cloth doesn't rhyme. Besides, haven been patched up already, the blood stain would have oxidized to dark red or brownish coloration on his white babariga.

Who is fooling who? If at all he was attacked and injured, his face would have been all swollen up. Nice propaganda though
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Oluseyi2008(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
I just come here to read comments but ths look like cooked story because what I know is that if the story is true he will not remember the plate number And what they are saying because thE beating muSt have FORMAT is memory. If car hit u u can't remember the plate number
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by peemyke(f): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ntorr tongue
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by ollyruffy: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is what PDP is at best at doing.

They cannot convince the people why they are better. They can only intimidate, attack and kill the people they dream to govern.

PDP is dead.

MARCH4BUHARI.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Laid2001: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
PDP IS A NEXT OF KILLERS
THEY have killed 30 people in rivers already in two weeks!.
Their Agent are now focussing on kidnapping of Doctors, I don't know what offense doctors had against them oo.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Neyoor:

this one is a bastardize fool jaree.and gej didn't bite the finger that put him in power right?
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Pecca: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2015
he wan for OBJ...I de laugh
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2015
PUSH1:
Dumb
Dumber Dumbest!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Joe88(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
The blood on his dress looks like a Nollywood poorly done costume. I smell exaggeration!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.