Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (36461 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by ijustdey: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
PDP and its association with thuggery
They are two symbiotic relationship that can't be broken

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by daimsy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigerian politics is really messy.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Sijo01(f): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

That won't stop baba Buhari from winning the election with a very wide margin

That's the point; we don't need BABA. we need youths to run the affairs of our dear nation. Is it a crime if you become a political office holder? Keep chanting BABA
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by kingthreat(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

Good for him,Judas is cariot

For you to approve thugs beating up an innocent man, may you have the same treatment.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Skyloloprince(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
The makeup artist dint do it well, dey shuld pure more blood on his chest... lol... APC alwys shootin movies^/&@@@@

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by opeyemikara(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Copy copy, he no good oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Franchise21(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
He wan form OBJ bt levels dey

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by CLEARINGAGENT: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oooo pele, on a lighter mood in sch days dis is called TREATING HIS FUCKUP, bt truth is my man u no get security like obsanjo &u dey pull stunt. U never can tell if it sm group of individual whom ve ntin 2 do wt GEJ. I feel ur pain all d same, sorry bros.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
JONATHAN IS A DEVIL. A VIRUS THAT ATTACKS SILENTLY. THE ONLY ANTI VIRUS TO REMOVE HIM IS VOTING AGAINST HIM.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
B'oba opa, b'oba o bu lese
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
U ar a fooOl ar u happy wit d condition of dis country. U pathetic ingrate
temitemi1:
You won act like obj wn u no be OBJgrin grin grin grin. Your family should be thanking GOD u are still alive grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by greall12(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sorry man God pass them

Sai Baba Sai Buhari grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Oskilala: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Bros sorry, but you could have abandoned PDP without publicly tearing your PDP membership card when you're still serving under a PDP governor.

Chai, fa kuru ya ife tinker kuru pan.

Exactly, he caused it himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
kingthreat:

For you to approve thugs beating up an innocent man, may you have the same treatment.
and who told you the man is innocent,after he's done looting public funds with PDP,he wants to join another party to continue again,they should have beaten him even more.
Meanwhile

Don't quote me again ooo
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
ijustdey:
PDP and its association with thuggery
They are two symbiotic relationship that can't be broken

APC too does have its thugs.

I guess we can agree on one thing....the only way to get rid of thugs and violence in Nigerian politics is to make politics unprofitable.

Al Gore lost the 2000 US elections. Since then....he has made far more money than he would have if he had been a politician, or if he had won.You cannot do that in Nigeria.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why tear your membership card nah? Did Tambuwal tell you he tore his PDP membership card? Don't you know you will still need it after the elections to decamp back to PDP again...

Politicians with chicken brain... well, I wish you quick recovery sir...

...Sshhh! come closer let me ask you, what political post has the APC promised you?
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by KingsleyCEO: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
I just can't stop laughing, the same people that messed up pdp are now publicly destroying their membership card, I guess that's Nigeria's interpretation of change. Lol!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by santicruz: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:

I guess u're not in ur right sense. How would you feel if your father was beaten to pulp for supporting a particular candidate.

Haba! Use ur brain if u've gotten one.
but not his father, he is just iscariot
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by celeron40(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

You have a brain..everyone does..Its common sense you lack.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by bueze774: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is not beating. Where the swollen lips, eyes & condo for im head? They just play with am burst im cheek. Meanwhile #NEVERAGAIN[quote author=gwales post=31162950][/quote]
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Akins02324(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

You are a big fool.What a useless reply .Pray that the thugs should beat your father like that.

Oponu Ode

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Ifenna05(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=gwales post=31162950][/quote]
Beaten to pulp? like I'm seeing red paints all over his body cheesy.. Naija sha... grin
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by darlenese(f): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
This looks like make up to me, I need
more pic of him (front view), all I see is someone who stained himself with a chicken's blood. Nija politicians are desperate and will never earn any sympathy frm me,

my opinion angry .
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Suljosh: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

you should be ashamed of yourself for condoning violence.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by synergycom19: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

Just another GEJ supporter gone Mad
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by sapientia(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Akins02324:

You are a big fool.What a useless reply .Pray that the thugs should beat your father like that.

Oponu Ode
hey dawg,chill out,you aren't dragging ma home into this,it's my opinion share yours and stop stalking me
Wacko brainy
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Ephemmm: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

So because he belongs to PDP, he is not entitle to right to liberty and freedom of association as entrenched in the constitution. I wonder why some brains and common sense of certain class of peoplr always go on strike when it comes to issue that is not confusing.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sorry oga but next time don't tear ur membership card in public except u are an ex presido
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
celeron40:
You have a brain..everyone does..Its common sense you lack.
really,well maybe

You can suck on my middle finger if your really disturbed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.