Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? (1131 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by remedies4a(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2009
research have shown that people who snore while sleeping makes sleep difficult for their bed partner and even for themselves.

lets read your view; how do you cope with someone who snores aloud while sleeping?
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by sweetmum(f): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2009
try and sleep before the person, or encurage him or her to go for surgry.
somehow you may get use to the snoring grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by SeanT21(f): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2009
My grandmother(RIP) snored while sleeping.There was 3 people in the bed and I was in the middle.I got so used to it that It hardly bothered me.There is nothing you can do about it.Snoring is a way of life and its very hard to break it.I went to bed anyway.
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by bigfather(m): 2:33am On Jan 12, 2009
Can be very annoying.
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by remedies4a(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2009
SeanT21:

There is nothing you can do about it.Snoring is a way of life and its very hard to break it.I went to bed anyway.

way of life? what about self induced snoring like taking excess alcohol, wrong bed positions? these can be avoided except in the case of heredity.

this thing can be very annoying and can lead to break up of marriage, imagine one have to live his spouse to sleep elsewhere just to avoid the noise that comes from snoring. Hence, the level of intimacy begin to go down
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by ariblaze(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2009
get ear muffs grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2009
ariblaze:

get ear muffs grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by sistawoman: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2009
Take them to go see the ear, nose and throat doctor to get it fixed.
Re: How Do You Cope With Someone That Snores Aloud While Sleeping? by frecklesnz: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2009
For some people there is no cure. I love to hear my husband snoring as it means he is sleeping well. If I have trouble with it I just cuddle close and move him just a small amount and he quietens down. It never has to be a problem it is about your own love. If you let this make you angry that is what will break a marriage not the snoring.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned 20years Ago. Today They Want My Help / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16year Old Girl / Yoruba Women And High Priority Of Having Children In Their Matrimonial Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.