Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! (1160 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by cokacoola(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
As i type this now that am very confuse cus i dont kwn what. am a keke drive and i meet this whom i love soo much, we started dating when she finish secondry school so i put her in univercity cus her parents was poor and cant send her to it.. When she forst enter she respect me and my do anytine in the house like i have marreid her but after sometimes she started changing and start to buy expensive things like big goldplanted phone, brazianian hair, epensive cloths etcs and if i ask who gave she will tell that is people that she always help to put through in there studies and i will wondersad but recently she has change completly, all she do now is to press her phone throughout the day and she always smile anytime she doing itsad and she cant even wash or cork food or sweap the house again like she do before any if i ask her why she will start shouting and say that am always complaining that if am tired if the relationship i should just say it PLESEA DEAR Romanclanders what could be the promble with her.MATURD ADVICE PLESEA
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
@op, jez imagine that we have albinos on this thread right now, how do you expect them to read this lubbish angry
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by buygala(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Another Andyblaze wannabe undecided

More weed for the op please sad

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by simplemach(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
It took only the grace of God to understand this write up.
Meanwhile @topic, cant you see the hand writing on the wall? 'maga don pay'

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by cokacoola(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
zick19:
brb
advice now plesea sad
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by cokacoola(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Another Andyblaze wannabe undecided

a not trying go be anybody am in problem, advice plesea sad
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
You used your keke change to put her in school? Still reading....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by gilmaro(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
level don change!! search for another,,,,,,''the only option u've got''
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by kendrick9(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
cokacoola:
As i type this now that am very confuse cus i dont kwn what. am a keke drive and i meet this whom i love soo much, we started dating when she finish secondry school so i put her in univercity cus her parents was poor and cant send her to it.. When she forst enter she respect me and my do anytine in the house like i have marreid her but after sometimes she started changing and start to buy expensive things like big goldplanted phone, brazianian hair, epensive cloths etcs and if i ask who gave she will tell that is people that she always help to put through in there studies and i will wondersad but recently she has change completly, all she do now is to press her phone throughout the day and she always smile anytime she doing itsad and she cant even wash or cork food or sweap the house again like she do before any if i ask her why she will start shouting and say that am always complaining that if am tired if the relationship i should just say it PLESEA DEAR Romanclanders what could be the promble with her.MATURD ADVICE PLESEA
i don't believe this story,sounds fake but if its real, how foolish can u be.
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whats ACTITUDE?undecided
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by cokacoola(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Whats ACTITUDE?undecided
i mean her characters have changesad
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by cokacoola(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
kendrick9:
i don't believe this story,sounds fake but if its real, how foolish can u be.
the story is real. How i am foolish plesea? sad
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by cokacoola(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nneka123:
You used your keke change to put her in school? Still reading....
are you hear to insanlt me? sad
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Whats ACTITUDE?undecided
Lmao.
The guy grammar get actitude.
Op, your matter no be here o.
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by jnrbayano(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
I only come to the Romance section to read posts of you and your kind who never insert a single period in their narration.

cheesy
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op, for your sake I hope ishilove doesn't see this.
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
SPEEDEPITOME:

Lmao.
The guy grammar get actitude.
Op, your matter no be here o.

Couldnt read to end. My head almost blew off
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
cokacoola:
i mean her characters have changesad

ACTITUDE i know not. ATTITUDE I Know
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by henribj(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello Guys, please take it easy on the OP and his typographical errors, what you guys should be doing is if you feel his english no standard, then come down to his level for now, after all its just for a little while aby, then give him your advice and move on.
OP from your write up, what i advice is that you should leave the girl, especially before she leaves you cos na that one go pain you pass. she has already started telling you that if you are tired of the relationship you should leave, she is tired already, but she does not want to leave yet so that people will not say that after you train her for school she come leave you, which is why she is doing certain things to frustrate you so you can end the relationship by yourself.
Also the expensive phones and items she is using are evidence that she is cheating on you either with a man or a woman. use your tongue to count ya teeth o.
Re: My Fiance Actitude Has Changed!! by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Stop spamming, cockacoola. These kind of threads have made the Romance Section the laughing stock of Nairaland

(1)

Can You Marry A Girl Or A Guy Who Has A Leaked Sex Tape Online........... / Video: Ladies How To Win Your Husband Heart Back After A Serious Argument / Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.