Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception (22081 Views)

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
imsuboi:
Useless thread undecided

wink...You're welcome
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by imsuboi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

10 Types will never die grin.

smiley

who would have thought the garri crew would die? undecided

Enjoy your 10 type popularity while it lasts
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by imsuboi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

wink...You're welcome

can you just stop quoting me?

Thanks
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
kiss
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
yemicoal:
errrmm... You have the ladies who brought their bf to remind him he hasn't put a ring on their finger

#np- marry me by falz ft yemi alade,poe wink wink

grin

Seriously, I saw one huge, tushed guy today... with his gal by his side.

In his mind, he'll be like... " Hope this girl won't start rushing me now?"

1 Like

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nickymezor:
kiss

kiss, For me? cheesy
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
imsuboi:

who would have thought the garri crew would die? undecided

Enjoy your 10 type popularity while it lasts

Ok
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nickymezor(f): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

kiss, For me? cheesy
may b oooo smiley
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nickymezor:
may b oooo smiley

* looks around * grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Dammyjohn(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
The ''mo gbo mo branch ladies".
The uninvited ladies that will just want to be there for "oshow free" food and other things.
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nickymezor(f): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=31171860]

* looks around * grin[/quote ]u dey fear tongue
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by DollyParton1(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
What about those of us that went for the jollof rice?
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Nickymezor post=31171933][/quote]

I'm shy sad
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Dammyjohn(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Is that so?
Na soooo.No be lie.U no dey go wedding?
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nickymezor(f): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

I'm shy sad
okay oo smiley
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
DollyParton1:
What about those of us that went for the jollof rice?

I didn't know you girls are like that o... shocked
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nickymezor:
okay oo smiley

Besides, I am scared of Him...you bf
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nickymezor(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

Besides, I am scared of Him...you bf
grin grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:
The ''mo gbo mo branch ladies".
The uninvited ladies that will just want to be there for "oshow free" food and other things.

Mo gbo mo... which language na? wink
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by DollyParton1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

I didn't know you girls are like that o... shocked

No other jollof rice trumps the owanbe jollof rice. The tatse is just different.
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
DollyParton1:

No other jollof rice trumps the owanbe jollof rice. The tatse is just different.

Jollof rice cooked by Yoruba women? shocked
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by AdeniyiA(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

"I heard I ....
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by netqin: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
;Dwhat of those who come chop rice
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Dammyjohn(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

Yoruba na.In English language.It means,the uninvited ladies who just heard from someone unknown to her and uninvitedly shows up at the wedding location just to have free meals and other things.Ok? Or are you not Nigerian?
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Beamborla(f): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Emusmith, thumbs up... sad
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Beamborla:
Emusmith, thumbs up... sad

This thread is Courtesy...grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Yoruba na.In English language.It means,the uninvited ladies who just heard from someone unknown to her and uninvitedly shows up at the wedding location just to have free meals and other things.Ok? Or are you not Nigerian?

Me na full blown Nigerian o...;

Born and bred in lag sef ;

mo gbo yoruba di e di e... Save me Beamborla ocheesy
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
BTW, Happy Birthday IceSplash grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Dammyjohn(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

Me na full blown Nigerian o...;

Born and bred in lag sef ;

mo gbo yoruba di e di e... Save me Beamborla ocheesy
Oh!There you are and you are doing like Otolo.
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by IceSplash(f): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:
BTW, Happy Birthday IceSplash grin
cheesy tanku
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
IceSplash:
cheesy tanku

You welcome dearie cheesy

How are we celebrating? smiley
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Oh!There you are and you are doing like Otolo.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Wedding Eye Popping Cake / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel / Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.