Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception (22079 Views)

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Dammyjohn(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

sad
Don't worry.Beamborla will save you as you have typed.
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Don't worry.Beamborla will save you as you have typed.

No naa... sad
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Beamborla(f): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

This thread is Courtesy...grin
cry
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Beamborla(f): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

Me na full blown Nigerian o...;

Born and bred in lag sef ;

mo gbo yoruba di e di e... Save me Beamborla ocheesy
What kind of saving do you need?
from who/what?
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Beamborla:

What kind of saving do you need?
from who/what?

Jes kidding grin

singing # only God can save #
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Dammyjohn(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

No naa... sad
grin But you typed it now?!
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Beamborla(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

Jes kidding grin

singing # only God can save #
He wouldn't come down from heaven to do that tongue
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by IceSplash(f): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

You welcome dearie cheesy

How are we celebrating? smiley
no celebration till nxtwk
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Missmossy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
All of these spice up the wedding grin I would only be in the 2nd or 5th part when the time comes cool
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:

grin But you typed it now?!

smiley...
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
IceSplash:
no celebration till nxtwk

Where is it happening? grin

owambe!!! grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by amanda2013(f): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Is that so?
am sorry please.
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Missmossy:
All of these spice up the wedding grin I would only be in the 2nd or 5th part when the time comes cool

By June this year cheesy
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Missmossy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:

By June this year cheesy
Not this year in four years time to be precise grin
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Missmossy:

Not this year in four years time to be precise grin

Are you serious?

errrrrrmmm..* can I wait? * undecided
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
No 1: I've never tried that undecided.. I really don't find it funny.. The bride throws her bouquet, and you see ladies clamoring for it, and in the process, some fall down, breaking a heel or staining a dress cheesy cheesy..

No 2: Yeayyyy smiley smiley I love learning with my eyes so that during my turn, twill be easier..

No 4: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I do that when the wedding is dry..
Re: Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In A Wedding Reception by IamDanto7(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I.C Boss, Tunji Okusanya Buried In Lagos / Checkout This Wedding Eye Popping Cake / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.