Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. (34800 Views)

EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch / Native Language As Lingua Franca In State Houses Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by eposho: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
the unending waste continues.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Women in need of men And can't admit it publicly? We just made it easy just call 08038119805 and we will hook you up. Guaranteed.
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Just20(f): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Msquare220:

Well, I don't know of this one but I just google it and found the one uploaded by OP. I'm not trying to contradict U
yeah that was what I saw on Google too. It's unfortunate that they don't have a website. That will have cleared everything
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Just20(f): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
intergral:
9ice I may have passed it without knowing, I do stay and school at mubi.
oh ok
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by mensdept: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Those buildings are as pitiful as the states they sit in. Chei

Can we one day do away with all these stupid states that are just avenues to divide and loot from the people and return to regional/ feasible states for goodness sake
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by ibkgab001: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
old and outdated
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Msquare220: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Just20:
yeah that was what I saw on Google too. It's unfortunate that they don't have a website. That will have cleared everything
Of course they do have a website. You can visit the website www.adamawa.gov.ng
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Just20(f): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Msquare220:

Of course they do have a website. You can visit the website www.adamawa.gov.ng
That is Adamawa State website not Adamawa State House of Assembly site. You know what, please stop quoting me. Just stick to what you believe since you don't want to get enlightened. Meanwhile here's another picture taken at the gate. Enjoy!!!

Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Just20(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. by Msquare220: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just20:
That is Adamawa State website not Adamawa State House of Assembly site. You know what, please stop quoting me. Just stick to what you believe since you don't want to get enlightened. Meanwhile here's another picture taken at the gate. Enjoy!!!
Hey u just misunderstood everything and figured it out otherwise, U sound Rude!

#PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) / Seven DIGs To Go As Buhari Appoints New Inspectors-General Of Police / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.