Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! (2694 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by cokacoola(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
sadi have come to notice this about some married nigerian women that after getting married and giving bath maybe to one kid, they stop taking care of their looks, some not even care to lose weight after child birth and you see them looking fat and unactractive, whysad whysad ? Some will stop using make up and even leave their hair untidy and if ask they will say who do they want go actract since they are marriedsad , gush seriously some ladies need to stop this, you will see some will stop dressing sexy even when they are at homesad forget that wemen are push by what will see and the one that always pain is when you see some exposing those bre.ast that took his husband ages to see in the market just because she is feeding the childsad plesea plesea if you are a married plesea stop doing all this before you start crying that your husband is sheating on you PLESEAsad
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by adanduka: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
They won't change till you learn how to spell PLEASE shocked

11 Likes

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by charijee(f): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
adanduka:
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
adanduka:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by ifyalways(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Their husbands are indeed " sheating" on them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
true sha. op, ur English needs upgrading too plesea cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by cokacoola(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
You see them, all those that comment where female girls and there kwon am saying the truth.. Maybe they prefa they men sheating on themsad
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by cokacoola(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
adanduka:
who told you i cant spare common PLESEAsad ?
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by ifyalways(f): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP, face your keke and leave married women alone, shotigbo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Ngokafor(f): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
ifyalways:
OP, face your keke and leave married women alone, shotigbo?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
dem ban you??
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by cokacoola(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
krall:
dem ban you??
Noogrin why you ask sad
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
cokacoola:
Noogrin why you ask sad
just wanted to know.
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by SAMBARRY: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Orisirisi grin
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by ayogabriel(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
What about the pot bellied men ? After marriage. Abeggg,

3 Likes

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by mytime24(f): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
ayogabriel:
What about the pot bellied men ? After marriage. Abeggg,
seconded
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2015
cokacoola:
sadi have come to notice this about some married nigerian women that after getting married and giving bath maybe to one kid, they stop taking care of their looks, some not even care to lose weight after child birth and you see them looking fat and unactractive, whysad whysad ? Some will stop using make up and even leave their hair untidy and if ask they will say who do they want go actract since they are marriedsad , gush seriously some ladies need to stop this, you will see some will stop dressing sexy even when they are at homesad forget that wemen are push by what will see and the one that always pain is when you see some exposing those bre.ast that took his husband ages to see in the market just because she is feeding the childsad plesea plesea if you are a married plesea stop doing all this before you start crying that your husband is sheating on you PLESEAsad
my niggah what's up man, i'm following u back and nice meetin u cheesy
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Joel3(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2015
woman dressing unattractive should not be issue to her husband. What should matter is her neatness. If she is a dirty and unkept type than that's a problem.

Having sex shouldn't be on the dress but her physical. I am one of those who hate artificial make up. Fake hair etc.

So I could be careless about a woman artificial but focus more on her actual physical. Shape and she please me
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by KanwuliaJara: 2:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Chai!!!! grin
Another one of those fake "Joel3" threads! wink

NL! See YA life?
Going, going GONE!
Time for some 'Gossip Board" owners to get real jobs!
Muchechechecheche!

If NL were a POOOHSIE, even "JIHADI JOHN" nor go PHOCK am!
See the kain threads wey they "form" these days?
What a pity!

OYEL BOOM don dey GLOOM! cheesy

*h-adjusting my pillow and positioning my ikebe to fart properly. back to my NETFLIX jaweeeeh* cool
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Joel3(m): 2:58am On Mar 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Chai!!!! grin
Another one of those fake "Joel3" threads! wink

NL! See YA life?
Going, going GONE!
Time for some 'Gossip Board" owners to get real jobs!
Muchechechecheche!

If NL were a POOOHSIE, even "JIHADI JOHN" nor go PHOCK am!
See the kain threads wey they "form" these days?
What a pity!

OYEL BOOM don dey GLOOM! cheesy

*h-adjusting my pillow and positioning my ikebe to fart properly. back to my NETFLIX jaweeeeh* cool
hey what my name got to do with this thread? And I don't like the fake part
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by KanwuliaJara: 2:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
hey what my name got to do with this thread? And I like the fake part

. . . . . Just saying. . . . . wink
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Joel3(m): 3:02am On Mar 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

. . . . . Just saying. . . . . wink
too fast. Before I could edit.

Look here joel3 is not fake. The real nigga on nairaland. So Get that to your 4k up skull.
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by jerflakes(m): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Hiphop wannabe gangstas be like:

Joel3:
too fast. Before I could edit.

Look here joel3 is not fake. The real nigga on nairaland. So Get that to your 4k up skull.

Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by hani2348(f): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Seriously Niger women need to step after they will say younger girls are snatching their men from them
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Joel3(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2015
jerflakes:
Hiphop wannabe gangstas be like:

get a life please
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2015
cokacoola:
You see them, all those that comment where female girls and there kwon am saying the truth.. Maybe they prefa they men sheating on themsad
are you speaking in tongues oga? grin grin undecided

meanyl, face your wife(if you have one). .stop looking at other married women, it's no business of yours how they choose to dress..
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by cokacoola(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
my niggah what's up man, i'm following u back and nice meetin u cheesy
bro are you still in abj?? Check your pm abeg
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by jerflakes(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ashamed hiphop wannabe gangstas be like:

Joel3:
get a life please
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by Joel3(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
jerflakes:
Ashamed hiphop wannabe gangstas be like:

ashamed prostitute and loose thing. I jam many of you type even more beautiful and classic in my daily life and I know how to deal with them. So go sh,it
Re: Some Married Nigeria women Need To Upgrade!! by jerflakes(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Very Ashamed hiphop wannabe gangstas be like:

Joel3:
ashamed prostitute and loose thing. I jam many of you type even more beautiful and classic in my daily life and I know how to deal with them. So go sh,it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? / Anjie Cakes And Confectionery(OBJ'S BIRTHDAY CAKE) / My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.