Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) (2682 Views)

I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by iweecureyou: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
While we mine wifey ask of nudes on me in whatsapp enithime i am go in toylet to Sheetangry

sexybbstar
lefulefu
adaksbullet
mrcork
Noobody
Victornezzar
Teehamzat
maxi112
Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by spiralwedge(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
iweecureyou:
While we mine wifey ask of nudes on me in whatsapp enithime i am go in toylet to Sheetangry

sexybbstar
lefulefu
adaksbullet
mrcork
Noobody
Victornezzar
Teehamzat
maxi112

With this your English, i would also prefer to communicate with you with pictures.
A picture is louder than a thousand words, esp like yours

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
So, the chief above me did not understand the Japanese English the op used...if u wife dey ask u for nude be careful cos e fit be say she won set u up....that will need a ransom... Think well ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by Buharisef(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
spiralwedge:

With this your English, i would also prefer to communicate with you with pictures.
wicked
Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by henrygale(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2018
spiralwedge:

grin
Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Go along with the flow. Don't be such a killjoy
Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by iweecureyou: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2018
habsydiamond:
So, the chief above me did not understand the Japanese English the op used...if u wife dey ask u for nude be careful cos e fit be say she won set u up....that will need a ransom... Think well ooo
is a veriy annoyding Stuff o.
Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by iweecureyou: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
spiralwedge:

What his bad of my engish abi his u try to insalt me niangry
Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2018
iweecureyou:
What his bad of my engish abi his u try to insalt me niangry

E Neva Do?

Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by teehamzat(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
iweecureyou:

sexybbstar
lefulefu
adaksbullet
mrcork
Noobody
Victornezzar
Teehamzat
maxi112
This guy u neva die undecided
Re: My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) by iweecureyou: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
teehamzat:
This guy u neva die undecided
I efin tot ur lives hers destroyed finish

(1) (Reply)

She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. / Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? / Royal Family Furniture N900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.