Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" (5011 Views)

Bible Gurus In The House, What Did Jesus Meant To Say In Matthew 10:34 / What Does Jesus Meant When He Said, “except A Man Be Born Again…”? / What Did Jesus Meant When He Said; Blessed Are The Poor In Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are just impossible, The end justifies the means.

May I ask you again? What are the laws Jesus and Peter were talking about ?
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Misogynist2014(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2015
ifeness:

May I ask you again? What are the laws Jesus and Peter were talking about ?
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and
saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all
thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and
saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all
thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Question: Why should humans love God?(Let us pretend God actually exists) Will God die if humans rufuse to love him? Love cannot be demanded but earned.

Due to some people loving God with all their mind,soul and heart TERRORISM has been the result.

I do not need anyone to tell me to love my neighbor. I already do.

What about laws against Slavery,Oppression,Rape etc......looks like Jesus wasn't bothered about that huh
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by malvisguy212: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Joyful77:

I understand perfectly well. He tried to give it a meaning that he's comfortable with. Same old trick!
you do not even understand the nature of God how will you comprehend the teaching on this thread? His post even support what you are saying, the law is good and is perfect but man are not to be saved by the law but by the grace of God in christ Jesus. The advantage of the law is to revealed to us sins and manifest the holiness of God.
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by malvisguy212: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
ifeness:

Question: Why should humans love God?(Let us pretend God actually exists) Will God die if humans rufuse to love him? Love cannot be demanded but earned.

Due to some people loving God with all their mind,soul and heart TERRORISM has been the result.

I do not need anyone to tell me to love my neighbor. I already do.

What about laws against Slavery,Oppression,Rape etc......looks like Jesus wasn't bothered about that huh
yes, love cannot be demanded but earn, that is why God allow evil to happened, thoes who love God has other option to hate him, but they chose to love God.if God partial, he would have to eliminate evil, meaning He did not earn the Love of human.
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes, love cannot be demanded but earn, that is why God allow evil to happened, thoes who love God has other option to hate him, but they chose to love God.if God partial, he would have to eliminate evil, meaning He did not earn the Love of human.

But there is no God tho. And evil is mere ignorance.
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by malvisguy212: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
ifeness:

But there is no God tho. And evil is mere ignorance.
your first quote say" let assume God exist" and with your assumptions, I disprove your logic, and now you go back to your vomit.
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Joyful77: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
you do not even understand the nature of God how will you comprehend the teaching on this thread? His post even support what you are saying, the law is good and is perfect but man are not to be saved by the law but by the grace of God in christ Jesus. The advantage of the law is to revealed to us sins and manifest the holiness of God.

Which post supports what I'm saying?? That you people claim that God made a "disposable law"??

Ok malvisguy, thank you and leave me alone. We will never agree on this!
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
your first quote say" let assume God exist" and with your assumptions, I disprove your logic, and now you go back to your vomit.

Ok do you have a proof that God,I mean the one claimed to to be a spirit and yet walked in the Garden of Eden,looking for Adam and Eve does exist?. Do you have evidence?
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by malvisguy212: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
ifeness:

Ok do you have a proof that God,I mean the one claimed to to be a spirit and yet walked in the Garden of Eden,looking for Adam and Eve does exist?. Do you have evidence?
which scientific methods do you want me to used and proved the existence of spirit? For what I can understand,science cannot look for evidence in a realm where matter do not exist. Now if I told you ,I had an encounter with God, will you believe me?
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
which scientific methods do you want me to used and proved the existence of spirit? For what I can understand,science cannot look for evidence in a realm where matter do not exist. Now if I told you ,I had an encounter with God, will you believe me?

I did not say the existence of spirit,I said God.
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by malvisguy212: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
ifeness:

I did not say the existence of spirit,I said God.
What's the different? God is a spirit.
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
What's the different? God is a spirit.

Are you referring to Zeus?
Re: What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" by malvisguy212: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
ifeness:

Are you referring to Zeus?
No,to you. anyway,thank you for your time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You / Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us / See Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.