Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You (4987 Views)

Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Magickal Talismans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ever want to feel like a god who gives and takes life? If yes, i will teach you how to create servitors to serve you.

WHAT ARE SERVITORS?

Servitors are well concentrated thought-form. Simply put they are spirits you create from the astral dust to perform tasks for you like:

HEALING, REMINDER, REVENGE, FIND LOVE, RENEW AURA, ATTRACT MONEY, GUIDE PROPERTY AND EVEN CAUSE OTHERS MISFORTUNE.

But before i proceed, i need atleast 7 students to register their presence.

WARNING: This is magick, serious ones only.

TobiAntiYHWH
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by branhampaul: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
lets go.! I just hope you not trolling.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
branhampaul:
lets go.! I just hope you not trolling.
Not trolling. Let's wait for others.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by tgmservice: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
am in
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Immorttal: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Here, oya start
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
tgmservice:
am in
welcome. 5 more to go.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Immorttal:
Here, oya start
e remain 4.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
am in
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
swegiedon:
am in
Welcome. Enjoy the ride.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by urheme: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ever want to feel like a god who gives and takes life? If yes, i will teach you how to create servitors to serve you.

WHAT ARE SERVITORS?

Servitors are well concentrated thought-form. Simply put they are spirits you create from the astral dust to perform tasks for you like:

HEALING, REMINDER, REVENGE, FIND LOVE, RENEW AURA, ATTRACT MONEY, GUIDE PROPERTY AND EVEN CAUSE OTHERS MISFORTUNE.

TobiAntiYHWH

May we know you Sir
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ever want to feel like a god who gives and takes life? If yes, i will teach you how to create servitors to serve you. ........

Creating and sustaining a servitor is no picnic. You have to strengthen it and imbue it with power and you have to do so constantly, it will eventually grow to the point where it feeds on your very essence. When it eventually gets out of control as it will, it will then turn on you. I would not recommend this for neophytes, obviously, you know what you’re doing, your students may not. Just my tuppence worth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarassin:

Creating and sustaining a servitor is no picnic. You have to strengthen it and imbue it with power and you have to do so constantly, it will eventually grow to the point where it feeds on your very essence. When it eventually gets out of control as it will, it will then turn on you. I would not recommend this for neophytes, obviously, you know what you’re doing, your students may not. Just my tuppence worth.

Thanks for that wonderful piece. A servitor might seem harmless but the more it performs multiple task it becomes more powerful. When it gets sentient, it can repel your commands and become an Egregore. I already gave a warning, and i will do this with caution.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
urheme:

May we know you Sir
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Continue sir
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I sent u pm

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Continue sir
Two more before we proceed.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Two more before we proceed.
seems you waiting for the perfect 7
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Kyase(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

WHAT ARE SERVITORS?

TobiAntiYHWH
weya am in.
But i hope its not like a familiar?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Philmathew(m): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by tgmservice: 4:23am On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Thanks for that wonderful piece. A servitor might seem harmless but the more it performs multiple task it becomes more powerful. When it gets sentient, it can repel your commands and become an Egregore. I already gave a warning, and i will do this with caution.
oya now when r going to start creating the servitor
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Sarassin:

Sir I want to be a real time practitioner in occult,magic and sorcery,tired of being an armchair practitioner.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Seven don complete na..fire down, I can't wait to send one of them to CBN grin
Oloruntobi4382:
Not trolling. Let's wait for others.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Baba Tobi oya comman demostrate how you wan take create servitors.I never be student yet just a spectator cos my Oga Sarassin say e no good for my health yet.Ayam waiting

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Ejom:
Seven don complete na..fire down, I can't wait to send one of them to CBN grin
Chisos! This is why most of us perform badly in occult science,so you no fit use your power for good? Haba! You need Christ,Buddha,Allah to save you bro,make your big eye no swallow you o.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlvanT:
Sir I want to be a real time practitioner in occult,magic and sorcery,tired of being an armchair practitioner.

There are different paradigm's to the esoteric sciences, even just deciding on one is a monumental effort. Whatever the paradigm you settle on there are indispensable basics to be learned first;

1. Basic Protection
2. Basic Divination
3. Meditative Practice
4. Personal Power

These are pointers I can give you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Apologies sir, I don't mean to derail your thread.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sarassin:

There are different paradigm's to the esoteric sciences, even just deciding on one is a monumental effort. Whatever the paradigm you settle on there are indispensable basics to be learned first;

1. Basic Protection
2. Basic Divination
3. Meditative Practice
4. Personal Power

can u pls enlighten us on the benefits of 1 and 4. i await your response sir.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Why did God creat evil? Oga dey ur lane o,till buhari come bak
AlvanT:
Chisos! This is why most of us perform badly in occult science,so you no fit use your power for good? Haba! You need Christ,Buddha,Allah to save you bro,make your big eye no swallow you o.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
SORRY, I'VE BEEN BUSY.

FOR THE LAST TIME IF YOU AIN'T READY, PULL OUT.

Before proceeding, we must master Sigil Magick.

Sigil magick simply means using symbols to represent a thought or an intention.

BASIC WAY TO CREATE A SIGIL

1. Write out your intention.

For example:

MONEY MAGNET

Remove the vowels and one of the repeating consonant letters. It will become

MNYGT

2. Use the letters to form a symbol. There's no right way to do it, i usually spend about an hour creating a sigil but yours might be different. All that matters is putting your energy into work. Don't settle for the first symbol but that which is simpler and you are satisfied with.

3. ACTIVATE THESIGIL . Many magickians have different ways of activating a sigil. Some place the symbol in the sun, some on steam, some use the death-posture, while others burn it.

My favourite method is to meditate on the symbol until it becomes one with my mind. If you find this difficult, just...
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sarassin:

1. Basic Protection
2. Basic Divination
3. Meditative Practice
4. Personal Power

People tell me since childhood I have exceptional interest in healing practices,...my zodiac symbol scorpio is associated with the water element which affiliates with healing too.I'll love the act of healing as it's what gives me the sense of fulfillment more than anything.I'll research the basics and get back to you.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Just picture the symbol in your mind while having an orgasm either by masturbating or having sex. Or burn yourself a little and picture the symbol in your mind during the pain.

Remember there's no right way to do it.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is not among my collection of sigils. I just dig it up from somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Powel,i Am Not Jesus Christ / Did Adam And Eve Exist? / The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.