Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Freedom To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Freedom To Let Go (588 Views)

Things You Should Let Go Of / Ladies, Do Not Let Go Of A Man That Has This 5 Characters / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom To Let Go by Msquare220: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2015
All love relationships flourish only when
there is freedom to let go of what is
precious, so as to receive it back as a
gift.

It is not easy to let go of what is precious. The more precious someone is to us, the harder it is to let go of that person. The more attractive someone is to us, the more we feel inclined to possess that person. Yet, in the effort to possess someone we can easily lose them. At the heart of all loving relationships is the freedom to let go of the other, and in letting go to receive the other back as a gift. learn the freedom of letting go what
is precious so as to receive it back as a
gift. In any good and healthy relationship, people need to give each
other plenty of space.

1 Like

Re: Freedom To Let Go by Omolola1(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Freedom To Let Go by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Nice write up!
Re: Freedom To Let Go by Msquare220: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Tufanja:
Nice write up!
Thank You
Re: Freedom To Let Go by fuckshit: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
fücking nice write-up OP; just because someone fücking says they fücking need space it doesn't always mean the relationship is fücking over

but i can fücking tell you; it's not fücking funny to hear these words ‘i need some space’ one can fücking lose control of ones fücking thoughts & emotionally collapse & fücking lash out. Now this fücking reaction may eventually lead to an ending that is fücking dispiriting.

Many guys & ladies fücking miss out on relationships with fücking great potential simply because they fücking assume "I need some space" always means the relationship is fücking over. bloody fücking NO;

We fücking need to give each other the fücking space to grow, to fücking be ourselves & to fücking exercise our diversity.
We fücking need to give each other fücking space so that we may both give & receive fücking beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing & all of them fücking lovely stuffs that fücking makes relationships fücking fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freedom To Let Go by Msquare220: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking nice write-up OP; just because someone fücking says they fücking need space it doesn't always mean the relationship is fücking over

but i can fücking tell you; it's not fücking funny to hear these words ‘i need some space’ one can fücking lose control of ones fücking thoughts & emotionally collapse & fücking lash out. Now this fücking reaction may eventually lead to an ending that is fücking dispiriting.

Many guys & ladies fücking miss out on relationships with fücking great potential simply because they fücking assume "I need some space" always means the relationship is fücking over. bloody fücking NO;

We fücking need to give each other the fücking space to grow, to fücking be ourselves & to fücking exercise our diversity.
We fücking need to give each other fücking space so that we may both give & receive fücking beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing & all of them fücking lovely stuffs that fücking makes relationships fücking fun grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Delivering That First Kiss / GEJ Called Buhari, Agbaje Called Ambode. Fine Girl When Will U Called? / Wats Wit Gurls In Operatn Fones In Public Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.